Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KSG's latest interview (to KPS) "Life is perfect!"

Ishaqzaadi IF-Stunnerz
Ishaqzaadi
Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Heyy guys,

With all due credit to some very, very, very lovely people (our own KPSians from I-F: Siddhika & Divya, and ofcourse the stunning Nicole Alvares), here's a special New Years gift from KPS to all our fellow KSG fans! With the help of the three fabulous girls mentioned, we were able to organise an EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with KSG. There's a short rapid fire at first and then our K'uperman also answered questions from some KPS members themselves!

If you post the interview anywhere else please remember to credit KPS with our website link directing to the interview http://www.ksgprotectionsquad.com/exclusiveinterviews.htm

We hope you have fun reading...and wishing you all a very happy new year!!

- - The rapid fire...

1. Your first reaction when you hear the following names:
Ram Kapoor: Fun
Nicole Alvares: Love
Jas Karan Singh: Best friend and brother
Sanjit Bedi:
Good friend
Jennifer Winget: Great costar and close friend
Shah Rukh Khan: Brilliant
Priyanka Chopra: Khatron Ke Khiladi 3

2. Being an actor on Indian television is: a stepping stone to bollywood (OR) a career in itself? Acting is always a passion.

3. What would you say is your guilty pleasure? Chocolate

4. Why do you like Goa so much? It's relaxing

5. In a few words, describe your relationship with your parents. Respect and lots of love.

- - Questions by KPS members....

"We see u got 2 new tatoos. We want to knw the about the design/meaning of the latest addition to your many tatoos" (- Siddhika)

Well the one on my arm is arc angel Michael slaying Satan, I believe in the power and strength of the arc angel and he has been my guardian. The other one on my elbow is very personal to me, it is the symbol of the arc angels and script in elvish- language of the elves!

"A lot of your fans think that you're the Salman Khan of Tellywood. The way you carry yourself, you experiment with your looks, etc. How does it feel to be compared to such a big superstar and is there any movie of Salman's where you would have loved to have done his role?" (- Anita)

Salman is a rock star, he's unmatchable. It's truly overwhelming to be given that tag! Andaaz Apna Apna is my all time fav bollywood movie.

"If you were going on an Island and could eat nothing but fruit..Which of these two would you choose: Bananas OR Watermelons?" (- Gia)

Watermelons! Not a big banana fan!

"As we celebrate this new year... when you look back in life, which year stands out as one which was memorable, and why?" (-Manpreet)

All of them were outstanding, no regrets!

"If you were offered the perfect Bollywood debut, which actress from Television would you like opposite you. Please choose one!" (- Mira)

I'm a big Kareena fan! I think she's a fabulous actress. Would love to work with her.

"If you were to star in a film as a gay character, which one of the following 4 actors would you like opposite you: Shah Rukh Khan, Shahid Kapoor, Ranbir Kapoor or Enrique Iglesias?" (- Sahar)

Ram Kapoor

"Which one country do you really want to visit?" (- Aliya)

Greece!

"What was the first dish you ever cooked for Nicole and what was her reaction?" (- Mehak)

Home made salad! She loved it, at least that's what she said!

"What is your idea of a perfect date?" (- Mithila)

Peace, quiet, soft music and interesting conversation- not to mention good food!

"How difficult or easy do you think it is to make true friends in this industry?" (- Divya)

The best time to make friends is before you need them and that's what I've always believed and I've made some really good friends over the years.

"How tech savvy would you consider yourself?" (- Sara)

Not tech savy at all!

"Will we see you making more public appearances this year? You don't often attend many events and functions." (- Sehrish)

I like to keep to myself and with work schedules its not always easy to find time.

"Which product would you love to endorse? And, if given the chance, which Bollywood actor or actress would you like to endorse it with?" (- Samiyah)

Not given it much thought.

"What was your honest opinion of Indian television serials before you joined the industry?" (- Reema)

I've always been passionate about acting and my aim was to always make realistic cinema, I would not do a role if I thought it was far fetched and unreal.

"What is the one word you will describe your fans in ?" (- Ankita)

Loyal!

"You've always made your fans proud by being so humble even with people/media who have said some stuff about you in the past!!. Lots of patience is required .How do u manage to do that so well?" (- Kashvi)

It's in my upbringing- I forgive easily.

"If you had a chance to change something in your life wht would you change and why?" (- Ambreen)

Life is perfect!

"We would love to hear something about lil Karan Singh Grover. Were you this sexy and naughty even as a kid?" (- Noreen)

Sexy? I don't know, but naughty YES!

Edited by Preeti_285 - 07 January 2011 at 10:58am

The following 102 member(s) liked the above post:

ROSEMISTamber45lubslubsyangle.28sweetanamikaksg2302fan14armaanridzalwysanamika_khanmAdhuRi_dmgbobby04arkajenksgKaShfan7Jahapana6packsswarobi1jyothi_misriTuba_KSGsasyaDilushaMrsMallikGroverAmoon.88coolala124_KKBAltairabushrayou416905-Su-sonam_Nims-KhaLidaHksg_ritikaARCaskettFanNikhi.jannat4everamairanikita_786mini_ksg_ARnashmiaarmaania13CocoChanelHellotomylifeangel_KSGHaniyaamoosewithgoosearmaanlover_7Yasmeen786pinkssBB8RocksSammy__cutiepreet-sim-anjie22dua_44everBarbie3143siddhika_ksgRiddikuluscanadiansawarapan.LoveLaughLiveannanyaksgianMeera1101juhi-ARs.angelxx-Rai-xxARKJ_4EVER--sumana13--~Serendipity~Nomaa.-Euphoria-.annihilation.noseasyncsoniasharmin89Aubade.jesss.Real.MadridDulceTentacion.smiley_lizifidmfshnbeautybAkChOd.Sani-KarAni-KSG-Sneha16-mithilalovesksggia.khanParachute.SankiPagalSamiyah258-Amby-SweetAddiction.-Divz-KaJen.xoxoSanju_noruanitamalik.JustaDreamOkThanksByea2zahidMehak_Luvs_RaniHotMessswashbucklingAquarius18sweetdesire-Anku-aftermath..soundsofcedarblessing-beauty

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

I love you, Siddhi, Divz and OF course Nicole tehe <3 <3 <3 For making this happen :D I seriously had a stupid grin on my face while reading LOL He is such an adorable dude I love it! All his answers were straightforward, cute and so him :D

Some of my fav answers -

Nicole Alvares: Love
Jennifer Winget: Great costar and close friend
Shah Rukh Khan: Brilliant

LOVE those <3 I love that he loves those three particular ppl since I lovers them too ROFL

"If you were going on an Island and could eat nothing but fruit..Which of these two would you choose: Bananas OR Watermelons?" (- Gia)

DO I even have to say why I LOVE this ROFL :| He picked Anu and me ROFL I love him :P Since we are watermelons psht! Gia I love you for asking this!

"If you were to star in a film as a gay character, which one of the following 4 actors would you like opposite you: Shah Rukh Khan, Shahid Kapoor, Ranbir Kapoor or Enrique Iglesias?" (- Sahar)

Ram Kapoor 

ITNE hot options diye and he picked Ram still psht! Their love is kinda cutely scary LOL I kid Ah I love him <3

"What was the first dish you ever cooked for Nicole and what was her reaction?" (- Mehak)

He makes me melt tehe He is so cute <3 God Bless KaNic :D

I can go on and comment on all his answers cos they are all my fav LOL! Once again thanks to everyone who made this happen and also to KSG for being so amazing <3

Edited by -Sary- - 07 January 2011 at 11:02am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika_khancrazyapKhaLidaHmoosewithgooseawarapan.juhi-ARs.angelfidmfshnbeautyAubade..annihilation.Sani-KarAni-KSGSamiyah258-Divz-Ishaqzaadiswashbucklingsweetdesire

Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Okies firstly can I just say ILYYYYYYYY Divzooo & SiddhiiiiiiiiiiiHug
And ofcourse Nicole <3 She's such a sweetheart!

And now coming to the questions:

1. Your first reaction when you hear the following names:

THAT JUST MADE MY EFFIN' DAYYYYY!!!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
I love how he said and close friend tehe <3 Awwwwww man,I totally adore them!
God bless their friendship! /sighEmbarrassed

"A lot of your fans think that you're the Salman Khan of Tellywood. The way you carry yourself, you experiment with your looks, etc. How does it feel to be compared to such a big superstar and is there any movie of Salman's where you would have loved to have done his role?" (- Anita)

Salman is a rock star, he's unmatchable. It's truly overwhelming to be given that tag! Andaaz Apna Apna is my all time fav bollywood movie.

Eeeeeeeeeekkkksssssss...I agree with him!!! Salman's a rockstar <3Embarrassed

Such a Gia'ish questionROFLROFL
And LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @his answerROFLROFLROFLROFL
Oh-ho! No worries Giuuuu,I still prefer banana'sLOL

"If you were offered the perfect Bollywood debut, which actress from Television would you like opposite you. Please choose one!" (- Mira)

I'm a big Kareena fan! I think she's a fabulous actress. Would love to work with her.

Psssshhh...I thought it said Television actressErmm
I don't like KareenaApprove

Ahhhh!!! Mera sawaal aur kinna changa jawaab ditta hai munde neDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Home made salad! KSG,mujhe kab khilaa rahe hoo?Day DreamingROFL

"How tech savvy would you consider yourself?" (- Sara)

Not tech savy at all!

HOWWW TRUEEEEEApprove

"You've always made your fans proud by being so humble even with people/media who have said some stuff about you in the past!!. Lots of patience is required .How do u manage to do that so well?" (- Kashvi)

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....Okay that just made me sooooooooooo sentiiiiOuchEmbarrassed
I love him man!!!Embarrassed

"If you had a chance to change something in your life wht would you change and why?" (- Ambreen)

Life is perfect!

And you are perfect toooDay Dreaming tehe <3

Thanks Preets! :)

Edited by Mehak_Luvs_Rani - 08 January 2011 at 1:09pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

moosewithgooseawarapan.-Divz-Samiyah258Aquarius18Ishaqzaadisoundsofcedar

Samiyah258 IF-Sizzlerz
Samiyah258
Samiyah258

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Thank you for the awesome topic Preeti!!

I'm soo soo glad that we got an interview from Karan. Thank you soo so much Siddhi and Divya Hug.  All his answers were perfect and adorable. I enjoyed reading them and they brought a smile to my face.  I adore him for that.

Shah Rukh Khan: Brilliant

Jas Karan Singh: Best friend and brother

I lovee these answers <3 They were adorable Embarrassed

This is one of my favourite questions and I lovee his answer :)

"Which one country do you really want to visit?" (- Aliya)

Greece!

I lovee Greece and I too want to visit Greece!

"We would love to hear something about lil Karan Singh Grover. Were you this sexy and naughty even as a kid?" (- Noreen)

Sexy? I don't know, but naughty YES!

I loveeee this answer <3 Lol he's soo adorable.

He's soo sweet and I loveee his personality and loving nature :)

I really really enjoyed this interview!

All the questions and answers were awesomeeeBig smile

It felt really good to see him answer my question  I couldn't stop smiling.

Edited by Samiyah258 - 07 January 2011 at 11:16am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

moosewithgoosejuhi-ARs.angel.annihilation.Sani-KarAni-KSG-Divz-IshaqzaadiAquarius18swashbuckling

anitamalik IF-Stunnerz
anitamalik
anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
THANK you for posting this here Preeti <3 I think I died reading the answer to my Sallu question /thud!

And he's a Kareena fan LOLOL

"Sexy? I don't know, but naughty YES!"--I fall in love with him again.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

moosewithgooseawarapan.juhi-ARs.angel.annihilation.Sani-KarAni-KSGSamiyah258-Divz-Aquarius18soundsofcedar

sweetdesire IF-Stunnerz
sweetdesire
sweetdesire

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
AWWW HE IS SOOOOOOO CUTE AND ADORABLEDay Dreaming..THE RESPECT AND LOVE FOR HIM TOUCHES THE SKY AFTER READING THIS INTERVIEWStar......he is truly a ROCKSTAR......LOVE HIM SOOOOOOO MUCH...............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moosewithgoose

_Oishi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Oishi_
_Oishi_

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Wowwwwww.....
this is one of the biggest surprise Big smile
I loved it....
His answers are cool....Loved it Embarrassed
he likes Ram so much LOLLOLLOL
and he made Salad for nicole LOL..wow I really want to taste it WinkTongue
and He is Kareena Fan LOLLOLLOL well now I seriously want to see them togetherLOL
He is not Banana  fan..ROFL...I want to see Gia's Face now LOLLOLLOL
I couldn't stop my laughing LOL
and YES KSG IS PERFECT & His Life is Perfect  EmbarrassedBig smile
Thanks a lot for this surprise Big smile

Edited by oishi_ksg - 07 January 2011 at 11:08am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolala124_KKBmoosewithgoosejuhi-ARs.angel.annihilation.

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Thankss Preeti awesome topic Big smile
EEEKS I cant believe this happened LOL .Thanks to Siddhi and Divya love u guys Hug and ofcourse Nicole without her it wouldnt have been possible <3

I love his answers they are as perfect as him ! He has always been someone to not shy from answering and especially when its from his fans.Love him for what he is <3

Love this answer the most because it proves why we all love him so much

Edited by Ankita.M - 07 January 2011 at 11:22am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

moosewithgooseawarapan.juhi-ARs.angel.annihilation.-Divz-Samiyah258Aquarius18swashbuckling

Go to top