Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

7th January Written Update

Sallu_King IF-Rockerz
Sallu_King
Sallu_King

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Hey Guys

Here is the Written Update

The Episode starts with Chiku saying to Arohi that i am going to be sick tonight so i am leaving.Gauri try to stop him and explains him that everyone will know about u and there will be some problems.Chiku doens't understand and says to Arjun lets go.Gauri looks a bit upset.Everyone in Arohi family start dancing one by one.Shifali then goes to Dadaji and ask if we can do the party outside in a club.Kartar says its ur guys wish where u wants.Shifali goes towards DJ and try to convice her that the party should be outside.Gauri comes too and says its a family funtion so it should be at home.Gauri says to herself i won't let this party go to the club and Shifali says i will.They both goes to Arohi and try to convice her but Arohi doens't decide anything.Chiku mom comes to Arohi house and says to everyone Chiku is very sick and is at home.On the other hand,they show Chiku is at the club dancing with 2 girls.

Chiku mom says that Chiku really wanted me to come here as he din't wanted Arohi to feel bad.Arjun comes at the club and saw Chiku dancing and says that u are cheating Arohi.Arjun says what will she do when she will find out about you.Shifali comes to Arohi and says i need to talk to u.Shifali takes Arohi to her room and Gauri see this.Shifali tells to Arohi lets go to the club.Gauri comes there and says to Arohi everyone is calling u.Shifali then says lets go to the club.Arohi ask what is there?Shifali says Chiku has lied to u and says Chiku is partying at the club.Gauri says its not a big deal that he is partying.Arohi says he lied to me and thats the big deal.Gauri looks upset.A car arrive at the club.DJ and Kartar comes outside and they go to the club.They both enter and are shocked to see Chiku dancing with 2 girls.Everyone comes to the club.In the car,Shifali looks at Arohi and ask whats wrong.Arohi says that i had trust Arjun soo much but he broke it and i had says to myself that i will never fall in love with someone.

Arjun is outside the car listening this.Arohi says then i saw that my family memebers were sad and only for their happiness i decide to move on.Arohi says i know Chiku is not a perfect guy but he is okay.Arohi says i trust Chiku and if he broke my trusr theni won't be able to trust anyone ever.Arjun leaves from there after listening this.Everyone at the club are shocked to see Chiku dancing with 2 girls.Arohi comes and see this and is shocked.Chiku saw all of them and drops the girl.Arohi then goes towards Chiku and ask him who brought this girls here.Arjun comes there and takes a glass of drink and says what are u guys doing there as its our private party.Arjun says its my party and i had thrown it not Chiku.Chiku says that its his party and he force me to dance with this girls.Arjun says i am trying to change and sometimes u should go into ur past.Arjun says i thought to gift something to my boss.Shifali try to stop him but he doens't listen.Gauri is happy.Arohi goes towards Arjun and tells him what does he think of himself and throw the drinks on Arjun.

Chiku and everyone leaves.Karat goes to Arjun and ask him why did he do this.Arjun says what are u talking about.Karat says i can tell the difference between truth and lie.Arjun says i did this for Arohi and says Arohi was heart broken because of me before and i din't wanted this to happend again.Arjun says if Arohi would have known Chiku truth she would have been shattered.Arohi goes to her room and starts crying.On the other hand,Shifali goes to Arjun and tells him if u are mad and says that Arohi will never think about u now.Arjun says whatever i did was right.Arjun says i love Arohi and if she had known the truth about Chiku then she would have been shattered.Arohi on the other hand says why i am crying as i should be happy that my fiance is proven to be a nice guy.Arjun says that he wants to win Arohi but not my making someone low.Arohi thinks that even if Arjun have lied to me why i always think that its not the truth and says do i still love Arjun.Episode ends.

Use Like Button!

Edited by Sallu_King - 07 January 2011 at 12:22pm

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

harryksoujik27covernimalinyrezah_razasiya113ashmarninHumtum25pappy123Pinki_Bauldesiangel24ratnanandamilweblaiba.khanAngel.ARloverchathu_88chocolate18sarahjareensiddra_4_lyfmani86kelchobeautifulbcek_nai_paheliahutaibmeem275tvfrnds001hananeishikaek43maneet2011-MissMinnie-ThugAngelkhushnoodmirMs-Min-Homisssmily-sia--medz-rekhab25416905kamnakarankittutjay-zOlicity_23Praniinikki.171unknown.ipkknd06prncz-desiresoul-rainurubal...Binny...shalini01zooni.blue.Mandy.Kash-Gurti-VisuyipeeImziAnjalii...xXxprincy48shibz

disney101 Goldie
disney101
disney101

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
we will be waiting.... thx for sharing dear... 
Sallu_King IF-Rockerz
Sallu_King
Sallu_King

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Editing guys!
Sallu_King IF-Rockerz
Sallu_King
Sallu_King

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Rest coming up guys!
Sallu_King IF-Rockerz
Sallu_King
Sallu_King

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Done guys enjoy!
xx Natasha xx Goldie
xx Natasha xx
xx Natasha xx

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Thanx hun x
ipkknd06 IF-Dazzler
ipkknd06
ipkknd06

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
thnkssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
thanks alot for the update.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index