Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral Friday 7th Jan. Spare yourself the agony (Page 4)

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranuja12

Oh well, today's epi was definitely DeadDead but honestly TA would never feel guilty enough to even think of leaving Thuls, so G&C's plans are all in vain but to aggrevate viewers. Even when he came home to Thuls, he was excited about telling her that his mom has accepted her nu. Poor T&T, getting tricked by paasam.. Cry

Ranu, paasam is a more dangerous weapon than Vel's pictures with him and Thulasi, but not that much dangerous so that TA would leave his wife like GW and psycho Charu think, but strong enough to create missunderstandings between T&T (well, they need them as well, so that their relationship could be strengthened, we can't expect always lovey-dovey dialogues between them). But knowing Thulasi's character, she is not going to open up Sudha's matter to TA, she won't tell him to be careful with Charu either. She knows, if she tells him about her doubt in such a situation where her hubby is prasing her, it will irritate him more. I think it is like you said, this girl is going to blame herself for Charu's situation now, otherwise no reason for TA to say such harsh words, but i think exactly this harshness will show her (and us) again how much he loves her despite having guilty feelings and that he never ever will repent marrying her. His anger means nothing else than the deep love he has for his wife, so let Thulasi and the viewers know about that and if a fight is needed for that, let them have it. Tongue

Edited by Theiva - 07 January 2011 at 2:49pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanRanu.Kowsi-musicluv-Rishi87TTfanPearl.shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the update and the nice comments Theiva,Smile 

We cannot blame TA completely b'caz he is just being TA there.. He doesn't know anything about Charu or GW..Disapprove!! But definitely when he comes to know about both of them, even if they change into good ones TA is not going to believe both.Wink.!! I think Director sir is making all the viewers to hate GW and Charu to the maximum level.Unhappy.!! Now it is getting irritated about TA too just like it was Thulasi before with Vel.. So its Thulasi's turn to prove TA's innocence and show her love towards him...!!Embarrassed

He shouldn't have told Thulasi that he is feeling guilty for Charu.Shocked.!! Any girl will get upset and Ranuja i too think Thulasi will tell TA that he should have married Charu instead of her after listening to TA's dialogs...!!Unhappy 
I can just say it was very much irritating to see GW and Charu's eye language thinking of double meanings in their mind...!!AngryAngryAngry

For past one or two weeks they have showed Anand's scene continuously everyday..!! I think this was one without them.!!Ermm

MM's situation is very sad, whatever Mohan and Padma has done to him he thinks Mohan as his son so he tries to save him from the bad thingsStern Smile..!! But ava rendu peruku patta tha puriyam pole.. Enna panlam..!! Evil SmileAngry

Waitng for the promo and hoping for the wedding scenes next week..!! Lets see..!!ConfusedQuestionErmm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritAnnaJayTheivaKowsi-musicluv-Rishi87Quelle-BelleShemmoSweetyGreen

kuttyponnu Senior Member
kuttyponnu
kuttyponnu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
The two supreme villis might even explain the saree issue by saying Thulasi did not like the saree and hence the shift. Charu very sweetly gave her saree to Thuls and took Thuls.... sorry for giving such ideas..

NinspiritKowsiTheivaRishi87TTfan-musicluv-Quelle-BelleShemmoSweetyGreen

Vani19 IF-Rockerz
Vani19
Vani19

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Thanks Theiva for the update, I just hate to see Charu & GW and really irritating TA supporting Charu. GW without shame is accepting Charu as her dil. Shame on you lady Angry.

TA I don't know what to say about you, I hope you can see your mother's true colour in Lav's wedding day when they wear the same colour sarry except thuls. Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritKowsiTheivaRishi87TTfanQuelle-BelleShemmoSweetyGreen

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
to all thendral fans,

would be very interesting how charu's matter is going to be treated from here.  as in this case tamil feels guilty. earlier both tt believed charu but now with sudha in the picture. t may start having doubts.
how the saree matter is going to come up and also charu's father may also be in the picture as he still is angry with tamil.
waiting to watch what the twist will be!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaKowsiRishi87TTfanShemmoQuelle-BelleSweetyGreen

Ninspirit Newbie
Ninspirit
Ninspirit

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Thank You Theiva!!!

Utter crap episode. How on earth TA could easily gel with his family like nothing happened!! I hate it. Man above all why is he talking this much to Charu. i was irritated when Lav mom and Charu were hugging each other with a victory smile on their face, so stupid!!! i want Bhuvaneshwari to goto wedding and give few tight slaps to this lady after seeing her insulting Thulasi. I bet at wedding she will ask charu to do everything and people will think that charu is Ta wife. TA is someone who is nice to all, therefore he trusts many ppl but i wonder what his reaction will be about the sarees. i have a feeling Psycho will say something about sarees and shut TA's mouth with out making that as big issue.

Last time during those 5 torturing weeks they showed only Thuls/TA family/Vel/Thuls family and story moved  or dragged only around Thulasi BUT this time they are showing all other characters more than the main leads problems, if we notice story is moving slow around lead pairs! which is soooo Annoying..! So i predict Charu's chapter wont end soon, will at least take 4+months!! unless TRP drops too low. Psyco and GW should plan something thrilling than their double meaning words. This team is moving the story to some power packed scenes like court but its moving super slow. Cant digest Charu's face on screen along with GW!

KowsiThendralfanTheivaTTfanRishi87shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmoSweetyGreen

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
hi fans,

it would be interesting to see how tulasi is going to react to ta shouting at her.  Earlier once she has told him that he can shout at her, no problem, he has that right (ennai neengalan thittalam, parava illai, ungalakku antha urimai irukku)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87ShemmoQuelle-BelleSweetyGreen

Rishi87 Goldie
Rishi87
Rishi87

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vjayam

hi fans,

it would be interesting to see how tulasi is going to react to ta shouting at her.  Earlier once she has told him that he can shout at her, no problem, he has that right (ennai neengalan thittalam, parava illai, ungalakku antha urimai irukku)
hi vijayam

u are giving some clues abt the story are u working with thendral team

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanShemmoSweetyGreen

Go to top