Thendral

Thendral Friday 7th Jan. Spare yourself the agony (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
@ Shubba : But i feel Thulasi will not say such things she will talk on Sudha matter on Charu... tat will be the original reason  for their fight i feel...
and tat tamil will support Charu for her good gal act!!!Angry

Edited by SweetyGreen - 07 January 2011 at 12:18pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KowsiJanani20lakshyamTTfanRishi87

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Friday 7th Jan. Spare yourself the agony (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dheshaana

Groupbie

Dheshaana

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
oh no!!! :( t & t cn't fight because of that freak. That chaaru has gone well past the line. amil can't believe her shit and make him feel guilty. She  should of got over it by now, it's not like they've lived together or kissed or anything. There's no attachment whatsoever.  If they lived any sort of life togetther, it definitely wouldn't be a happy one. Why can't that psycho let him live with the one he loves. She needs to get over him and stop trying to get sympathy from Tamil or anyone, it's not going to work. Tail and Thulasi shouldn't fight.

Mohan is a waste and he's going to jail soon for sure. But paavam muthu maanikam uncle, he doesn't deserve a son like him. He has to try and save his son but his name is going to get spoilt and Padma is a bad mother to Mohan. She's not recognising or realising that what her son is doing is completely wrong  and the 'anna' guy is trying to get Mohan to take all the blame for anything he makes him do.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritKowsiJanani20lakshyamRuby-86TheivaRanu.-musicluv-Rishi87TTfanQuelle-BelleShemmoSweetyGreen

Kowsi

Kowsi

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetyGreen

How can these two evil ladies just smile like thatAngry is lavanya mom a mother or what???Angry

I think Tamil and Thulasi will fight until Lavanya wedding scenes then Tamil will know about tat saree changeAngry

We have to wait and see what happens between T and TA on Monday...Ouch

This T and TA are makku for believing his family... its all of Sudha, if she never came then Tamil and Thulasi there would not be any fight...

But as long as the fight is short i will be happy..Cry  tamil completely forgot about the hospital fight matter ..now he believes them all of a sudden...Angry

Mohan-kku semma appu waiting from ganja family and it will be tamil who help him finally..LOL

Tamil is someone who is nice to all therefore he trusts many people from frends to family... Smile but i wonder what his reaction will be about the sarees...Shocked

Director Kumaran is playing with us now... Angry and until lavanya marriage.. lets see what happens....Confused Poor Thulasi.... bad time for her...CryCry

Director atleast please show more Kanagu and Deepa scenes...Wink

Finally Tamil and Thulasi are made for each other... Heart  so Charu get lost from their life and Tamil will never come to you...Angry

Charu's sothai sorry athai TA's mom illai endru eppavo solliyachu!!!!

But akka Sudha vaarathiku Thulasiyum antha Charuva nambikitte thaan irrupa!!!
Don't worry Tamizh thantha Kuttimavoda kana naal pasamaal irrukamathaar!!!

I too want to see TA's reaction about the sarees!!!!! Weeding hall-e aaddapothu!!!Summa athirra poguthu!!! 

And yes Deepa-Kanagu love scene aavathu kathalamBig smile!!!

But TA ippidi kova paatha Thulasi paavamCryCry!!! Romba nonthiduvaa!!Confused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayJanani20lakshyamTTfanRishi87Quelle-BelleSweetyGreen

supree

Goldie

supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks Theiva for the wonderful update...  Appreciate it!

Adak kadavuLe...   Thendral kathai yeen ippadi poguthu? TA, ennappa ithu? Ivvalo Appaaviyaa irukka? Enough of your guilty feelings.... ithoda niruthungka.  Ithukku mela Charu puranam paadinal , avvalothan, Nalla irukkaathu, Aamam.

Intha story pora route-a sariyillai. Ippavee last 2-3 days episode Naan parkaveyillai. Just reading the Updates-than. 
Innum ithe pola kathai continue aachuuuu, and GW+charu succeed in any small amount, that's.... No more Thendral for me.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.KowsiJanani20lakshyamTTfanRishi87Quelle-BelleShemmoSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kowsi

Charu's sothai sorry athai TA's mom illai endru eppavo solliyachu!!!!

But akka Sudha vaarathiku Thulasiyum antha Charuva nambikitte thaan irrupa!!!
Don't worry Tamizh thantha Kuttimavoda kana naal pasamaal irrukamathaar!!!

I too want to see TA's reaction about the sarees!!!!! Weeding hall-e aaddapothu!!!Summa athirra poguthu!!! 

And yes Deepa-Kanagu love scene aavathu kathalamBig smile!!!

But TA ippidi kova paatha Thulasi paavamCryCry!!! Romba nonthiduvaa!!Confused

yes kowsi dear u are right... tat GW has completely changed to Charu evil's sothai athai than Tamil amma...AngryAngry

yes dear Thulasi rombha bayandiduva.. if Tamil gets so much angry on her suddenly...CryCry

enake cry cry-a varuthu Thulasi nelamai nenaichhu paarthaal...Cry

But who knows finally it will be an "chappu-nnu pona sandai".. fight just for fun.. appo all viewers will get semma aappu from the directorLOLLOL...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KowsiJanani20lakshyamTTfanRishi87

lakshyam

lakshyam

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

I remember seeing so many Angry faces in all our comments during the Vels episodes....and people saying we will all stop watching the serial at that time.....ippo marupadiyum same feelings....and comments Disapprove

As Sweety said, though Vels episodes were disgusting...still we were all watching because we all know Vel is going to get a big aapu from Tamil...but ippo ennadaana Tamil himself got trapped and so when Charu is going to get a bigger aapu is a big question?

So far Thendral was very different compared to other serials...Tamil supporting Tulasi and the way they portrayed T & T love and trust was never seen in any Tamil Serials...so Thendral had so many fans...

If you watch any other Tamil serials especially the afternoon ones, you will see one man two wives or one women trying to seperate husband and wife...same story...husband and wife misunderstandings, fightings...idhe dhaan...D'oh

So if Thendral is going to go in the same direction, sorry Kumaran sir we all will say a big BYE to Thendral...

So better end this idiotic Charu's episode ASAP...(even if you want to Kill Charu, we are all in your side)

Show us something interesting where Tamil acts wise and loves Tulasi...even if you want you can show us Deepa Kanagus love etc....but please put an end to this MENTAL MATES episodes....VERY BORING....Angry

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayKowsiTheivaRuby-86Rishi87-musicluv-TTfanNixkieQuelle-BelleShemmoSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshyam

I remember seeing so many Angry faces in all our comments during the Vels episodes....and people saying we will all stop watching the serial at that time.....ippo marupadiyum same feelings....and comments Disapprove

As Sweety said, though Vels episodes were disgusting...still we were all watching because we all know Vel is going to get a big aapu from Tamil...but ippo ennadaana Tamil himself got trapped and so when Charu is going to get a bigger aapu is a big question?

So far Thendral was very different compared to other serials...Tamil supporting Tulasi and the way they portrayed T & T love and trust was never seen in any Tamil Serials...so Thendral had so many fans...

If you watch any other Tamil serials especially the afternoon ones, you will see one man two wives or one women trying to seperate husband and wife...same story...husband and wife misunderstandings, fightings...idhe dhaan...D'oh

So if Thendral is going to go in the same direction, sorry Kumaran sir we all will say a big BYE to Thendral...

So better end this idiotic Charu's episode ASAP...(even if you want to Kill Charu, we are all in your side)

Show us something interesting where Tamil acts wise and loves Tulasi...even if you want you can show us Deepa Kanagus love etc....but please put an end to this MENTAL MATES episodes....VERY BORING....Angry

Thanks dear for agreeing with me!!Smile

well said lakshyam.. wat all u said must happen from tat boring director!!!

from yesterday mostly all the posts are havingAngry this angry smileys...LOL

Mental Mates are so sickening to watch!!! mainly today they hugged and did a victory smile!! chanceless....AngryAngryAngry im getting all kinds of bad words!!!Censored

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KowsilakshyamRishi87TTfan

Ruby-86

Ruby-86

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks Theiva for today's updateSmile, i can feel how irriated you are with today's episode & next friday there's no Thendral maybe Thursday too not sure.

Today is the day i was irritated to the max after Vel's picture scene. I think this is only the 1st  week of irritation, we probably need to wait another couple of weeks for all these to come to an end. In vel's tortures too we were irritated to the core seeing Thulasi's stupidity. This time its a turn for another Irritating segment in Thendral, This time for a change its going to be TA who is going to fall prey to Psycho & GW's third rated plans. I think Thulasi will find out about true face of Charu+GW even before TA & she will keep quite because its no use to tell TA while he praise Charu like this.

TA getting angry, there are only 3 possibilities
1~ asked him to apologize Sudha
2~warned about Charu and asked not to trust her too much
3~as Ranu said she might told he should have married Charu

if its 3rd one, i don't mind him for getting irritated but any girl in Thulasi's situation will say that when someone like TA praise another girl like this. but if TA get angry because of 2nd one, No Comments! & that will make Thulasi to hide anything related to Charu or GW even if she get to know anything or witnessed or even insults from them because she always say she will be a wife that he like so she don't want him to get angry on her.

As few people said i too think Charu's plans will continue even after Lav's wedding and in the wedding GW is going to get a direct nose cut and Charu an indirect one as she is a good girl to everyone else. i am still thinking Thulasi is going to get insulted at wedding hall directly from GW and Charu as GW's backbone. &This girl wont tell anything to TA. Lets see.

Edited by Ruby-86 - 07 January 2011 at 8:55pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritTheivaRanu.Kowsimini_00TTfan-musicluv-Rishi87ShemmoQuelle-BelleNixkieSweetyGreen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top