Thendral

Thendral Friday 7th Jan. Spare yourself the agony (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

lakshyam

lakshyam

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Noxeous

I am starting to think its going to be Thulasi who is going to save TA from Charu..and show her trust towards TA....I am sure psycho and her mental MIL will/going to  plan something stupid just like Vel...cause these 2 are that low...& this lady is not even acting as a mother to 3 kids...money is that important to her than her own kids happiness?....sick lady...

You are right Noxeous....dont know to which lowest level these mental mates are going to go...
hope they dont take pictures with Charu and TA like the way VEL did and start black mailing TA..
or Make TA believe he did something to Charu and he should marry her....like all other serials....Ouch
I Hope Thendral will be different and wont have such silly stupid situations..Confused

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayRanu.KowsiJanani20Ruby-86TheivaRishi87-musicluv-TTfanshubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Friday 7th Jan. Spare yourself the agony (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshyam

Originally posted by Noxeous

I am starting to think its going to be Thulasi who is going to save TA from Charu..and show her trust towards TA....I am sure psycho and her mental MIL will/going to  plan something stupid just like Vel...cause these 2 are that low...& this lady is not even acting as a mother to 3 kids...money is that important to her than her own kids happiness?....sick lady...

You are right Noxeous....dont know to which lowest level these mental mates are going to go...
hope they dont take pictures with Charu and TA like the way VEL did and start black mailing TA..
or Make TA believe he did something to Charu and he should marry her....like all other serials....Ouch
I Hope Thendral will be different and wont have such silly stupid situations..Confused
Seirously if anything like that happens.......i dont know.....CensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensored
But this wont come as it would be repeated again.....

Like theiva said yday...charu's plans might even prolong even after wedding.......
even iof GW is caught....Charu willl be spared.....AngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayKowsiJanani20lakshyamRanu.TheivaRuby-86Rishi87-musicluv-TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged

How can these two evil ladies just smile like thatAngry is lavanya mom a mother or what???Angry

I think Tamil and Thulasi will fight until Lavanya wedding scenes then Tamil will know about tat saree changeAngry

We have to wait and see what happens between T and TA on Monday...Ouch

This T and TA are makku for believing his family... its all of Sudha, if she never came then Tamil and Thulasi there would not be any fight...

But as long as the fight is short i will be happy..Cry  tamil completely forgot about the hospital fight matter ..now he believes them all of a sudden...Angry

Mohan-kku semma appu waiting from ganja family and it will be tamil who help him finally..LOL

Tamil is someone who is nice to all therefore he trusts many people from frends to family... Smile but i wonder what his reaction will be about the sarees...Shocked

Director Kumaran is playing with us now... Angry and until lavanya marriage.. lets see what happens....Confused Poor Thulasi.... bad time for her...CryCry

Director atleast please show more Kanagu and Deepa scenes...Wink

Finally Tamil and Thulasi are made for each other... Heart  so Charu get lost from their life and Tamil will never come to you...Angry

Edited by SweetyGreen - 07 January 2011 at 11:47am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritKowsiJanani20lakshyamTTfanRishi87Pearl.

Kowsi

Kowsi

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Thanks Theiva for the Update!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritJanani20lakshyamTheivaRishi87TTfanSweetyGreen

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Theiva Smile.  I can see how much irritated you were.

Sutha nonsense episode. I would have killed GW, and Charu and would have slapped TA if they were infront of me Angry. I am just going to stay away from this serial, if TA should shout at Thulasi for this bl**** Charu, can't take this, evlo pidicha serial aave irunthalum, i just can't digest this GW and psycho and especially, TA supporting Charu, nooooo neverrrrrrrrr Angry Angry Angry, just stop this crap Charu track., it really suckkkkks Angry Angry Angry. God save me.....i  can't put enough emoticons here to show my anger.

Lakshyam and Noxeous, if something like you said, should happen, that is the last episode for me in Thendral, i think not only for me but for many Thendral fans. I even can't stand when Kumaran shows TA with Charu in a scene, if they should plan to take pics, OMG Dead Dead Dead. Kumaran, you better don't even dare to think of sth like that. Even Vel did not want to touch Thulasi, he himself said it is disgusting to touch another's guy's wife, but Charu is a reallly Censored CensoredCensored.. 

Finally Mr. Kumaran, what are you trying to achieve while making us to hate TA this much after the court episodes???

Edited by Nikila10 - 08 January 2011 at 12:45pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiaJanani20KowsilakshyamRanu.TheivaRuby-86Rishi87-musicluv-TTfanshubbaNixkieSweetyGreen

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Theiva Clap Man, i felt horrible for u for today's fantastic episode LOL

But I do agree with you in that it definitely TA's character as irritated as I am. But he said Charu is the reason for his mom's change but he knows Thuls is the reason he forgave his mom.

After watching today's epi, I have a doubt that the fight not might not be about what Sudha told Thuls but Thuls looks really sad and kind of guilty too when TA spilled about it being him feeling guilty about Charu's marriage situation. She kinda looks like she's blaming herself as well and now won't say anything to TA. I think this girl might tell TA that she shouldn't have married him and should've married Charu nu and that's why TA gets irritated LOLLOL

Oh well, today's epi was definitely DeadDead but honestly TA would never feel guilty enough to even think of leaving Thuls, so G&C's plans are all in vain but to aggrevate viewers. Even when he came home to Thuls, he was excited about telling her that his mom has accepted her nu. Poor T&T, getting tricked by paasam.. Cry

Edited by ranuja12 - 07 January 2011 at 12:02pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystialakshyamJanani20TheivaKowsikuttyponnuRuby-86Rishi87-musicluv-TTfanshubbaQuelle-BelleNixkieSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikila10

Thanks for the update Theiva Smile.  I can see how much irritated you were.

Sutha nonsense episode. I would have killed GW, and Charu and would have slapped TA if they were infront of me Angry. I am just going to stay away from this serial, if TA should shout at Thulasi for this Charu b****, can't take this, evlo pidicha serial aave irunthalum, i just can't digest this GW and psycho and especially, TA supporting Charu, nooooo neverrrrrrrrr Angry Angry Angry, just stop this crap Charu track., it really suckkkkks Angry Angry Angry. God save me.....i  can't put enough emoticons here to show my anger.

Lakshyam and Noxeous, if something like you said, should happen, that is the last episode for me in Thendral, i think not only for me but for many Thendral fans. I even can't stand when Kumaran shows TA with Charu in a scene, if they should plan to take pics, OMG Dead Dead Dead. Even Vel did not want to touch Thulasi, he himself said it is disgusting to touch another's guy's wife, but Charu is a reallly Censored CensoredCensored.. 

Finally Mr. Kumaran, what are you trying to achieve while making us to hate TA this much after the court episodes???

well said nikila..Clap in todays episode we can find maximum number of Angry angry smileys here....LOLLOL

i was so much irritated when tat GW and Charu were hugging each other with a victory smile on their face.....Censored

Idhungala paarthu enaku vaile bad words coming like flood....Censored

Actually Velayudham is a decent villain but this Piggy Charulatha is a worst female in this whole world trying to woo a happily married man..AngryAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyamKowsiJanani20TTfanRishi87

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranuja12

After watching today's epi, I have a doubt that the fight not might not be about what Sudha told Thuls but Thuls looks really sad and kind of guilty too when TA spilled about it being him feeling guilty about Charu's marriage situation. She kinda looks like she's blaming herself as well and now won't say anything to TA. I think this girl might tell TA that she shouldn't have married him and should've married Charu nu and that's why TA gets irritated LOLLOL

Ranu yes....u are absolutely right.....any wife whos that possessive on her husbd would end up saying so when another girl is appreciated........
And know what that is the best way to shut his mouth for this non stop appraisal on Charu.....thats the best way to spare the viewers too from the torturous appreaciation abt Charu that comes from TA.....AngryAngryAngry

Edited by shubba - 07 January 2011 at 10:23pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayJanani20lakshyamkuttyponnuRuby-86TheivaKowsiRanu.-musicluv-Rishi87TTfanNixkieQuelle-BelleSweetyGreen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top