Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Kowsi

Charu's sothai sorry athai TA's mom illai endru eppavo solliyachu!!!!

But akka Sudha vaarathiku Thulasiyum antha Charuva nambikitte thaan irrupa!!!
Don't worry Tamizh thantha Kuttimavoda kana naal pasamaal irrukamathaar!!!

I too want to see TA's reaction about the sarees!!!!! Weeding hall-e aaddapothu!!!Summa athirra poguthu!!! 

And yes Deepa-Kanagu love scene aavathu kathalamπŸ˜ƒ!!!

But TA ippidi kova paatha Thulasi paavam😭😭!!! Romba nonthiduvaa!!πŸ˜•

yes kowsi dear u are right... tat GW has completely changed to Charu evil's sothai athai than Tamil amma...😑😑

yes dear Thulasi rombha bayandiduva.. if Tamil gets so much angry on her suddenly...😭😭

enake cry cry-a varuthu Thulasi nelamai nenaichhu paarthaal...😭

But who knows finally it will be an "chappu-nnu pona sandai".. fight just for fun.. appo all viewers will get semma aappu from the directorπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

lakshyam thumbnail

I remember seeing so many 😑 faces in all our comments during the Vels episodes....and people saying we will all stop watching the serial at that time.....ippo marupadiyum same feelings....and comments πŸ˜’

As Sweety said, though Vels episodes were disgusting...still we were all watching because we all know Vel is going to get a big aapu from Tamil...but ippo ennadaana Tamil himself got trapped and so when Charu is going to get a bigger aapu is a big question?

So far Thendral was very different compared to other serials...Tamil supporting Tulasi and the way they portrayed T & T love and trust was never seen in any Tamil Serials...so Thendral had so many fans...

If you watch any other Tamil serials especially the afternoon ones, you will see one man two wives or one women trying to seperate husband and wife...same story...husband and wife misunderstandings, fightings...idhe dhaan...

So if Thendral is going to go in the same direction, sorry Kumaran sir we all will say a big BYE to Thendral...

So better end this idiotic Charu's episode ASAP...(even if you want to Kill Charu, we are all in your side)

Show us something interesting where Tamil acts wise and loves Tulasi...even if you want you can show us Deepa Kanagus love etc....but please put an end to this MENTAL MATES episodes....VERY BORING....😑
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: lakshyam

I remember seeing so many 😑 faces in all our comments during the Vels episodes....and people saying we will all stop watching the serial at that time.....ippo marupadiyum same feelings....and comments πŸ˜’

As Sweety said, though Vels episodes were disgusting...still we were all watching because we all know Vel is going to get a big aapu from Tamil...but ippo ennadaana Tamil himself got trapped and so when Charu is going to get a bigger aapu is a big question?

So far Thendral was very different compared to other serials...Tamil supporting Tulasi and the way they portrayed T & T love and trust was never seen in any Tamil Serials...so Thendral had so many fans...

If you watch any other Tamil serials especially the afternoon ones, you will see one man two wives or one women trying to seperate husband and wife...same story...husband and wife misunderstandings, fightings...idhe dhaan...

So if Thendral is going to go in the same direction, sorry Kumaran sir we all will say a big BYE to Thendral...

So better end this idiotic Charu's episode ASAP...(even if you want to Kill Charu, we are all in your side)

Show us something interesting where Tamil acts wise and loves Tulasi...even if you want you can show us Deepa Kanagus love etc....but please put an end to this MENTAL MATES episodes....VERY BORING....😑

Thanks dear for agreeing with me!!😊

well said lakshyam.. wat all u said must happen from tat boring director!!!

from yesterday mostly all the posts are having😑 this angry smileys...πŸ˜†

Mental Mates are so sickening to watch!!! mainly today they hugged and did a victory smile!! chanceless....😑😑😑 im getting all kinds of bad words!!!🀬

Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva for today's update😊, i can feel how irriated you are with today's episode & next friday there's no Thendral maybe Thursday too not sure.

Today is the day i was irritated to the max after Vel's picture scene. I think this is only the 1st  week of irritation, we probably need to wait another couple of weeks for all these to come to an end. In vel's tortures too we were irritated to the core seeing Thulasi's stupidity. This time its a turn for another Irritating segment in Thendral, This time for a change its going to be TA who is going to fall prey to Psycho & GW's third rated plans. I think Thulasi will find out about true face of Charu+GW even before TA & she will keep quite because its no use to tell TA while he praise Charu like this.

TA getting angry, there are only 3 possibilities
1~ asked him to apologize Sudha
2~warned about Charu and asked not to trust her too much
3~as Ranu said she might told he should have married Charu

if its 3rd one, i don't mind him for getting irritated but any girl in Thulasi's situation will say that when someone like TA praise another girl like this. but if TA get angry because of 2nd one, No Comments! & that will make Thulasi to hide anything related to Charu or GW even if she get to know anything or witnessed or even insults from them because she always say she will be a wife that he like so she don't want him to get angry on her.

As few people said i too think Charu's plans will continue even after Lav's wedding and in the wedding GW is going to get a direct nose cut and Charu an indirect one as she is a good girl to everyone else. i am still thinking Thulasi is going to get insulted at wedding hall directly from GW and Charu as GW's backbone. &This girl wont tell anything to TA. Lets see.
Edited by Ruby-86 - 13 years ago
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ranuja12

Oh well, today's epi was definitely 🀒🀒 but honestly TA would never feel guilty enough to even think of leaving Thuls, so G&C's plans are all in vain but to aggrevate viewers. Even when he came home to Thuls, he was excited about telling her that his mom has accepted her nu. Poor T&T, getting tricked by paasam.. 😭

Ranu, paasam is a more dangerous weapon than Vel's pictures with him and Thulasi, but not that much dangerous so that TA would leave his wife like GW and psycho Charu think, but strong enough to create missunderstandings between T&T (well, they need them as well, so that their relationship could be strengthened, we can't expect always lovey-dovey dialogues between them). But knowing Thulasi's character, she is not going to open up Sudha's matter to TA, she won't tell him to be careful with Charu either. She knows, if she tells him about her doubt in such a situation where her hubby is prasing her, it will irritate him more. I think it is like you said, this girl is going to blame herself for Charu's situation now, otherwise no reason for TA to say such harsh words, but i think exactly this harshness will show her (and us) again how much he loves her despite having guilty feelings and that he never ever will repent marrying her. His anger means nothing else than the deep love he has for his wife, so let Thulasi and the viewers know about that and if a fight is needed for that, let them have it. πŸ˜›

Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update and the nice comments Theiva,😊 

We cannot blame TA completely b'caz he is just being TA there.. He doesn't know anything about Charu or GW..πŸ˜’!! But definitely when he comes to know about both of them, even if they change into good ones TA is not going to believe both.πŸ˜‰.!! I think Director sir is making all the viewers to hate GW and Charu to the maximum level.πŸ˜”.!! Now it is getting irritated about TA too just like it was Thulasi before with Vel.. So its Thulasi's turn to prove TA's innocence and show her love towards him...!!😳

He shouldn't have told Thulasi that he is feeling guilty for Charu.😲.!! Any girl will get upset and Ranuja i too think Thulasi will tell TA that he should have married Charu instead of her after listening to TA's dialogs...!!πŸ˜” 
I can just say it was very much irritating to see GW and Charu's eye language thinking of double meanings in their mind...!!😑😑😑

For past one or two weeks they have showed Anand's scene continuously everyday..!! I think this was one without them.!!πŸ€”

MM's situation is very sad, whatever Mohan and Padma has done to him he thinks Mohan as his son so he tries to save him from the bad things😳..!! But ava rendu peruku patta tha puriyam pole.. Enna panlam..!! πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‘

Waitng for the promo and hoping for the wedding scenes next week..!! Lets see..!!πŸ˜•β“πŸ€”

kuttyponnu thumbnail
The two supreme villis might even explain the saree issue by saying Thulasi did not like the saree and hence the shift. Charu very sweetly gave her saree to Thuls and took Thuls.... sorry for giving such ideas..
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva for the update, I just hate to see Charu & GW and really irritating TA supporting Charu. GW without shame is accepting Charu as her dil. Shame on you lady 😑.

TA I don't know what to say about you, I hope you can see your mother's true colour in Lav's wedding day when they wear the same colour sarry except thuls. πŸ˜•
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
to all thendral fans,

would be very interesting how charu's matter is going to be treated from here.  as in this case tamil feels guilty. earlier both tt believed charu but now with sudha in the picture. t may start having doubts.
how the saree matter is going to come up and also charu's father may also be in the picture as he still is angry with tamil.
waiting to watch what the twist will be!
Ninspirit thumbnail
Thank You Theiva!!!

Utter crap episode. How on earth TA could easily gel with his family like nothing happened!! I hate it. Man above all why is he talking this much to Charu. i was irritated when Lav mom and Charu were hugging each other with a victory smile on their face, so stupid!!! i want Bhuvaneshwari to goto wedding and give few tight slaps to this lady after seeing her insulting Thulasi. I bet at wedding she will ask charu to do everything and people will think that charu is Ta wife. TA is someone who is nice to all, therefore he trusts many ppl but i wonder what his reaction will be about the sarees. i have a feeling Psycho will say something about sarees and shut TA's mouth with out making that as big issue.

Last time during those 5 torturing weeks they showed only Thuls/TA family/Vel/Thuls family and story moved  or dragged only around Thulasi BUT this time they are showing all other characters more than the main leads problems, if we notice story is moving slow around lead pairs! which is soooo Annoying..! So i predict Charu's chapter wont end soon, will at least take 4+months!! unless TRP drops too low. Psyco and GW should plan something thrilling than their double meaning words. This team is moving the story to some power packed scenes like court but its moving super slow. Cant digest Charu's face on screen along with GW!