India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Ashmit Needs To Get A Life (Page 6)

kaushikbasu IF-Rockerz
kaushikbasu
kaushikbasu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged

She might be diplomatic and many times diplomacy is a great trait to have specially in an environment like BB. But she herself doesn't think that way, she thinks it as a negetive trait so she does not accept it, that is the problem.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hidemcm226susan29prerna4rishavFaraan92DelightedHeart

Fossil2 Senior Member
Fossil2
Fossil2

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
In the end, they all want to win by using some quality of theirs:
Dolly uses her anger and so-called honesty.
Ashmit uses his macho-ness, charm and so-called maturity.
Shweta uses her diplomacy and
Khali... well, Khali just uses his laziness, I guess.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_k

mcm226 IF-Sizzlerz
mcm226
mcm226

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _adyy_

Originally posted by milindo2

Ashmit is shameless......animal

grrrrr what a tard

Gussa aa raha hai ms diplomacy ki pol khul gayi isliyeROFL
kya isliye ST ne Ashmit ko bhi perfact man kaha thaAngryCryCry.............ST ne kya-kya nahi kiya Ashmit ke liye,usko n Sara ki ladai khatam karne me help ki(she deserves UN peace award for thisEmbarrassed).............n Ashmit ko dekho,sabke saamne pol khol diCryCry

_adyy_

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushikbasu

She might be diplomatic and many times diplomacy is a great trait to have specially in an environment like BB. But she herself doesn't think that way, she thinks it as a negetive trait so she does not accept it, that is the problem.

that is bec it is been asked by salman and then others in the house was laughing at her.. but once she comes out of the house, she will realise that it is her strength and she should not leave it..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky no1prerna4rishavFaraan92

Arpitachohan Senior Member
Arpitachohan
Arpitachohan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by temorocks

Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by temorocks

Hi friends,

I wonder why Ashmit never let anybody talks and always tries to prove his point to be right, being it Sara, Veena and now Shweta.....
He can't decide over others' choices and then say u r diplomat, what about him trying to act as the best and saying I nominate myself, this act it self proves that he is trying to be diplomat, not Shweta.....
He said to her, u did been rude with others, he said as example Dolly, what the hell, this is not even example, coz he was very much supporting Shweta the time Dolly brought that personal issue, he knows well that she has to react, he is bringing old issue regarding Shweta coz he is simply insecure........

PS. I am not Shweta's fan, but Ashmit truely has no manners to talk with others, he tries to show off that he is intelligent, which is he is not at all Silly
  may be he didn;t put his opinion properly but i guess he was right that  shweta is diplomaticOuch

I don't find Shweta diplomat, just being her to don't want any problems, she might didn't want to answer such question, but this doesn't put her in zone to be called diplomat.......

Beside this, even if she is diplomat, this is not a bad thing, even if it's so in some situations, it's better than the dirty laugh Ashmit do when Shweta talked, it's very disgusting......

same thing ashmit said that nothing wrong with being diplomatic but usko sunna kaha thaOuch....the way she choosed  hrishant was height of diplomacy

agree with u
I was her fan but aj ke bad nahi
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged

ohhhh yeaaa realllly..... ummmmmmmmmmmmSleepySleepySleepy
_adyy_ Senior Member
_adyy_
_adyy_

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lathika4u

that is bec it is been asked by salman and then others in the house was laughing at her.. but once she comes out of the house, she will realise that it is her strength and she should not leave it..

I already said, nothing wrong with having diplomatic ways, but if you say that she takes it as negative trait, then why does she uses such ways?

Doesnt this tells she is a negative person?

Had she been straight forward, "yes I'm diplomatic" things would have been diff

But she goes on, "no i'm not"

I just dont like fake people, you must accept what you are.

Manoj Tiwari did the same thing, n he was far better diplomat than Shweta, but he lost his mind after being nominated n rest is history.

Its not about Salman or housmates, its about conscience.

Edited by _adyy_ - 07 January 2011 at 11:50am

zanish_k

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Today they tried to show Shweta in bad light bt we her fans nd audience r not fools..LOLLOL 
Her fans, her supporters will still vote 4 Shweta.. bt dis is a cheap tactic of BB to prove dat @$$mit Looser got highest votes which he did'nt get..!!!Thumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs Down

I simply hate dat @$$.. he is too much annoying irritating nd da most badtamiez contestent ever..!!!
Jo k baki sub contestents nay bhi kaha us ka barein mei..!!!Dead
Baat karnay ka tariqa nai ata us looser ko aur yeh log uski positivitiy dikhaney ki kosish kr rahe hain jo us mei hai nahi.. aur shweta ko negative dikhaney ki koshish kr rahe hain takey yeh prove kr sakey k us looser ko highest votes miley jo kabhi mil hi nai saktay..Dead

He used saara, veena nd jab last epi mei yeh dekha k Shweta k jeetnay k chances zyada hain to usay logoon ki nazroon mei negative dikhaney ki koshish ki.. i simply hate such loosers..!!!Dead

Bt i know he is da winner of BB4 coz BB is too much partial towards dat @$$..AngryAngryAngry

I love shweta aloooot coz she really dont hurt people feelings...Embarrassed
I'm too like her..!!SmileLOL

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 07 January 2011 at 11:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hideDelightedHeartprerna4rishav

Go to top