mcm226
mcm226

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lathika4u

Originally posted by mcm226

Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by temorocks

Hi friends,

I wonder why Ashmit never let anybody talks and always tries to prove his point to be right, being it Sara, Veena and now Shweta.....
He can't decide over others' choices and then say u r diplomat, what about him trying to act as the best and saying I nominate myself, this act it self proves that he is trying to be diplomat, not Shweta.....
He said to her, u did been rude with others, he said as example Dolly, what the hell, this is not even example, coz he was very much supporting Shweta the time Dolly brought that personal issue, he knows well that she has to react, he is bringing old issue regarding Shweta coz he is simply insecure........

PS. I am not Shweta's fan, but Ashmit truely has no manners to talk with others, he tries to show off that he is intelligent, which is he is not at all Silly
  may be he didn;t put his opinion properly but i guess he was right that  shweta is diplomaticOuch
I agree.........Ashmit is not fluent in hindi,he is always looking for proper words while arguing................tarika thoda rude ho gaya but he was right..........she is diplomatic(but serif dusron ke liye,khud par koi baat aati hai to gaaliya,ullo ke pathe,baap ki bhi nahi suni n jaane kya kya nikalta hai madam ke muh se n kehti hai mujhe koi rude nahi lagta,mai kisi ko bura nahi keh saktiWackoWacko)

that is the difference of a decent human being.. she after all a human being reacted to DB's abusiveness and Ashmit/Dolly etc is jealous of her, that is why they are reacting like uncultured people.. meaning less joke related with UN Shocked.. diplomacy is shweta's by birth character and this fool instead of appreciating that laughing at her.. we have seen his street culture enough..

the person who says ke maine kabhi apne baap ki nahi suni.................n when Hrishu n Ashmit were trying to avoid dolly-ST fight n asked her to stay away from kit.tab yehi diplomatic ST says,mai apna khaana khud banaungi,mai in ullu ke patho ki nahi sunti....then perfect man isko Ashmit bhi lagta hai when BB asked just for 1 name,there too she tried to be diplomatic,then zameer ko bech diya n Sam ko bahar jaane diya iski n Dolla ke fight ke waqt.........for me all these deeds are not a sign of a decent human beingThumbs Down.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92MithiBani

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged

I don't find Shweta diplomat, just being her to don't want any problems, she might didn't want to answer such question, but this doesn't put her in zone to be called diplomat.......

Beside this, even if she is diplomat, this is not a bad thing, even if it's so in some situations, it's better than the dirty laugh Ashmit do when Shweta talked, it's very disgusting......

Zee, that was not only the heights of Diplomacy but also the heights of hypocrisy. No one answers like this. Shweta hated Hrishant's dirty jokes, she herself said that. So why want him back? Dead 

Anyone will laigh at such hypocrisy and I'm glad DOlly and Ashmit laughed at her face rather than bitch behind her back. her answer so lame, she finally proved she is REALLY fake. Now, she has no one to hide behind. She hid behind Manoj, Sam, Seema and Sara all along. Remember the incident where she berated Sara for not speaking up properly abt Manoj/Ashmit eggs issue. She was thre....speak up lady!! Nah! She berates little Sara later. Same kandha, bandook approach everytime. Dead

Edit: She calls ppl 'kutta' in interviews and now proclaims she doesn't like to hurt ppl. That kutta comment reflected on her more than it did on Cezzane. And now she is what? All sugar and spice and all things nice? Ermm 

Edited by MithiBani - 07 January 2011 at 11:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92mcm226SecretKhabri420

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _adyy_

Originally posted by _adyy_

Eh so ST is darpok girl? gimme a break she aint as time again n again she has been colliding with Dolly..she was just being diplomatic there like Ashmit when he nominated himself

nothing wrong in being diplomatic, but you must accept it n not fake it

lastly what is this woman? when Sameer was around..she was like Sameer Sameer Sameer...n now she says Hrishant who joked cheaply about her to be back?

why? to please Ashmit who are sliding towards dolly in last two days

I agree regarding that Shweta should had mentioned Samir, maybe she didn't took his name this time, coz last time he didn't took her name, he took Dolly's name LOL

Waise all in Bigg Boss' house r losers, I am not biased to any of them.......

Not losers, they are just playing game, every one wants to win the show.

Ashmit used his charms, Shweta is using diplomacy

IMO its all fair in love n war, but the issue she not accepting what she is n neither her fans.

They are giving all kinds idiotic reasons to make people believe that she isnt diplomatic when she is!

she is a diplomatic person by birth.. as she understood ashmit argument as it was evident from her face, that is the way people learnt about what they lack in others eyes.. here shweta is thinking that being diplomatic is wrong, may be bec of salman... but she should be proud of herself being diplomatic and that is what is required to maintain peace amoung bunch of negative people..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

mcm226 IF-Sizzlerz
mcm226
mcm226

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milindo2

Ashmit is shameless......animal

grrrrr what a tard

n Ashmit is ST's bro,according to STWinkLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92MithiBani

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

But tonight he was right Evil Smile

He was a bully to Sara and Veena.. Thumbs Down

he was right about what??

prerna4rishav

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lathika4u

Originally posted by fire_gun

Hi friends,

I wonder why Ashmit never let anybody talks and always tries to prove his point to be right, being it Sara, Veena and now Shweta.....
He can't decide over others' choices and then say u r diplomat, what about him trying to act as the best and saying I nominate myself, this act it self proves that he is trying to be diplomat, not Shweta.....
He said to her, u did been rude with others, he said as example Dolly, what the hell, this is not even example, coz he was very much supporting Shweta the time Dolly brought that personal issue, he knows well that she has to react, he is bringing old issue regarding Shweta coz he is simply insecure........

PS. I am not Shweta's fan, but Ashmit truely has no manners to talk with others, he tries to show off that he is intelligent, which is he is not at all Silly
  may be he didn;t put his opinion properly but i guess he was right that  shweta is diplomaticOuch
I agree.........Ashmit is not fluent in hindi,he is always looking for proper words while arguing................tarika thoda rude ho gaya but he was right..........she is diplomatic(but serif dusron ke liye,khud par koi baat aati hai to gaaliya,ullo ke pathe,baap ki bhi nahi suni n jaane kya kya nikalta hai madam ke muh se n kehti hai mujhe koi rude nahi lagta,mai kisi ko bura nahi keh saktiWackoWacko)

that is the difference of a decent human being.. she after all a human being reacted to DB's abusiveness and Ashmit/Dolly etc is jealous of her, that is why they are reacting like uncultured people.. meaning less joke related with UN Shocked.. diplomacy is shweta's by birth character and this fool instead of appreciating that laughing at her.. we have seen his street culture enough..

the person who says ke maine kabhi apne baap ki nahi suni.................n when Hrishu n Ashmit were trying to avoid dolly-ST fight n asked her to stay away from kit.tab yehi diplomatic ST says,mai apna khaana khud banaungi,mai in ullu ke patho ki nahi sunti....then perfect man isko Ashmit bhi lagta hai when BB asked just for 1 name,there too she tried to be diplomatic,then zameer ko bech diya n Sam ko bahar jaane diya iski n Dolla ke fight ke waqt.........for me all these deeds are not a sign of a decent human beingThumbs Down.....

as i said in my post she is after all a human being... not sita mata.. she do have flaws.. but in comparison much much better amoung that crowd.. she is diplomatic and that is her strength.. and ashmit and dolly cannot stand that.. and forcing her to be a fighting person like them, which is impossible for her.. yes when she is been pushed of course she reacted.. otherwise she is a peace loving person..

Edited by lathika4u - 07 January 2011 at 11:25am

mokshashree

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by milindo2

Ashmit is shameless......animal

grrrrr what a tard

n Ashmit is ST's bro,according to STWinkLOLLOL