Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Purehearts thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Well Shwetha, is probably brought up like that, not to hurt anyone.I know many familes who are praised for bringing up their kids like that.
Maybe Shwetha really could not think of anyone immediately.If she had some kind of cunningess/partiality, she would have picked  Samir instead of Hrishanth.I think she like very hard to be fair with everyone-another name  for that is diplomacy unfortunately.
Personally if somebody called me diplomat, I would take it as a compliment than insult!

Ashmit is good human but not good at anything else.He too is a diplomat, but may be not as much as Swetha.What he did yesterday , nominating himself  for self eviction? Wasn't that being diplomat??

Another thing of  him that is annoying is, his dominating behavior over his female friends....Sara, Veena and now Shwetha.He definitely thinks , that he is the smarter one and only he can see things right!
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _adyy_

app bhi thore diplomat ban rahe ho 🤣

Yeah yeah..😆😆
I already told in my post dat i also dont hurt people feelings.. to agar isay diplomacy kehtay hain den yeah i'm da biggest diplomatic.. LOL
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Purehearts

Well Shwetha, is probably brought up like that, not to hurt anyone.I know many familes who are praised for bringing up their kids like that.
Maybe Shwetha really could not think of anyone immediately.If she had some kind of cunningess/partiality, she would have picked  Samir instead of Hrishanth.I think she like very hard to be fair with everyone-another name  for that is diplomacy unfortunately.
Personally if somebody called me diplomat, I would take it as a compliment than insult!

Ashmit is good human but not good at anything else.He too is a diplomat, but may be not as much as Swetha.What he did yesterday , nominating himself  for self eviction? Wasn't that being diplomat??

Another thing of  him that is annoying is, his dominating behavior over his female friends....Sara, Veena and now Shwetha.He definitely thinks , that he is the smarter one and only he can see things right!

i think she gave the right diplomatic answer at first.. means no point in talking about the past but go along with the present.. since BB insisted for an answer she gave an answer which her diplomatic mind know is a wrong answer.. so what difference it is going to make whether it is hrishant or sameer as it is an unrealistic situation answer.. may be others enjoy giving foolish answers her diplomatic mind was forced for an answer.. and it won't make any difference to her since she sticks to her answer 1 which was right ..
Edited by lathika4u - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

I don't know why people think all people who don't say rude things r diplomatic? Beside this, even if they r diplomatic, what is the wrong on being diplomatic? At least better than showing vulgarity on TV as Ashmit did........

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: lathika4u

oh!! i don't know anything about her.. interesting to read what you wrote.. it look like she got a progressive mentality.. progressing according to the time and situations.. then i must also say she is intelligent,  put up with so many in the house and managing to survive so long is indeed a skillful act..

Yes.. Following her since 2004.. Kuch toh pata hi hai mujhe😉 And honestly, she is exactly what we all thought abt her.. Me, Pavanda, Ricky, Samz, and LOT of people read her character very well😉

She is kind of weird😛 She has problems with Urvashi in 2005.. And in 2006, she celebrates her bday with just one person.. That is Urvashi..😛 And I have 100 other examples😛 She does as per what she feels.. And her feelings change as per her mood swings😛😆 But all are harmless..

And this is all because, she has her own friend circle.. specific one.. she doesnt wanna extend it.. And she is happy with that.. she is in her REAL self when she's with them.. And with the rests, she is ok, and doesnt pay much attention..

U will be amazed to see what kinda person she is.. She said in one interview 'I couldnt do this Election Campaigning, because first they told me to campaign them for 15 mins.. But then they said for 3 hrs.. I can not lie for 3 hrs..'....🤣 It was ACTUALLY cheap that she indirectly said Election campaigning needs you to lie 🤣

I love her😆 She entertains me a lot😆
Originally posted by: MithiBani

Zee, that was not only the heights of Diplomacy but also the heights of hypocrisy. No one answers like this. Shweta hated Hrishant's dirty jokes, she herself said that. So why want him back? 🤢 

Anyone will laigh at such hypocrisy and I'm glad DOlly and Ashmit laughed at her face rather than bitch behind her back. her answer so lame, she finally proved she is REALLY fake. Now, she has no one to hide behind. She hid behind Manoj, Sam, Seema and Sara all along. Remember the incident where she berated Sara for not speaking up properly abt Manoj/Ashmit eggs issue. She was thre....speak up lady!! Nah! She berates little Sara later. Same kandha, bandook approach everytime. 🤢

Edit: She calls ppl 'kutta' in interviews and now proclaims she doesn't like to hurt ppl. That kutta comment reflected on her more than it did on Cezzane. And now she is what? All sugar and spice and all things nice? 🤔 

I agree with u in her interviews, I saw one of her interviews regarding 😆

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
But one thing I mussay..

In tonight's Diplomatic Answer - She stated the RIGHT reason for Hrishant ☺️

Hrishant was a source of Positive energy.. he always took active parts in all tasks.. He was very efficient in everything.. And he was EAGER to win the show..

Diplomatic + Right answer.. ROCKING Shweta 👍🏼
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

But one thing I mussay..

Hrishant was a source of Positive energy.. he always took active parts in all tasks.. He was very efficient in everything.. And he was EAGER to win the show..

Hrishant was never positivity energy, he was the one who made all people at first place against Sara, he was so rude to Sakshi, Salman was right, Hrishant used to instigate people, all of them in the house r simply losers 🤪
He was full of entertainment, iseliye they want him back, Shweta needs to put her words right, here I would agree she is using a lots of diplomacy and being hypocracy......

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
hide thumbnail

Yes.. Following her since 2004.. Kuch toh pata hi hai mujhe😉 And honestly, she is exactly what we all thought abt her.. Me, Pavanda, Ricky, Samz, and LOT of people read her character very well😉

She is kind of weird😛 She has problems with Urvashi in 2005.. And in 2006, she celebrates her bday with just one person.. That is Urvashi..😛 And I have 100 other examples😛 She does as per what she feels.. And her feelings change as per her mood swings😛😆 But all are harmless..

And this is all because, she has her own friend circle.. specific one.. she doesnt wanna extend it.. And she is happy with that.. she is in her REAL self when she's with them.. And with the rests, she is ok, and doesnt pay much attention..

U will be amazed to see what kinda person she is.. She said in one interview 'I couldnt do this Election Campaigning, because first they told me to campaign them for 15 mins.. But then they said for 3 hrs.. I can not lie for 3 hrs..'....🤣 It was ACTUALLY cheap that she indirectly said Election campaigning needs you to lie 🤣

I love her😆 She entertains me a lot😆

reason can be her broken marriage and the psychological tensions related to that.. so mind can be very unsteady.. with lots of tensions at home difficult to make it steady.. hope she get rid of that guy and lead a peaceful life... but it is difficult to get rid of the hurt given by him.. i first saw her as a presenter in JDJ and was even posted a question asking who she is as she didn't impress me as a presenter at all..!!

it shows that she is a honest person and sameer was right about her..
hide thumbnail

But one thing I mussay..

since the replacement was dolly she wanted someone to cook for her..😆