Bigg Boss Season 4

Ashmit Needs To Get A Life - Page 6

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pinky no1

bigg boss ko shayad female winner pasand nahi hain,male ego hurt hoga isliye aayshmit winner hain,bb-male chauvinist pig 😳

Very tue.. bt tumhara to fav tha na.. ab kya hua...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: lathika4u

he was right about what??

Abt Shweta's Diplomacy.. It was odd that she was repeating teh same thing which she said on Friday's epi and Salman yawnedπŸ˜†
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ashmit's Life is made by and in BB....now he needs to get a Life for sure.....psycho...
pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Very tue.. bt tumhara to fav tha na.. ab kya hua...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

haa main to uski biggest phan hu,kabse bol rahi hu aayshmit winner hain,koyi suno to πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Faraan92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pinky no1

haa main to uski biggest phan hu,kabse bol rahi hu aayshmit winner hain,koyi suno to πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

A$$mit looser winner hai..😑😑🀒
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Abt Shweta's Diplomacy.. It was odd that she was repeating teh same thing which she said on Friday's epi and Salman yawnedπŸ˜†

i think she was trying to be fair.. since it is a national TV millions watching and a wrong statement from her can create chaos.. also i think she is very careful not to misbehave etc in the house due to the reason of her case in the court.. she has to prove that she is a good human being.. there can be many personal reasons involved in it..
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: tvdost

Ashmit's Life is made by and in BB....now he needs to get a Life for sure.....psycho...

🀣
Faraan92 thumbnail
double post..Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 13 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: lathika4u

i think she was trying to be fair.. since it is a national TV millions watching and a wrong statement from her can create chaos.. also i think she is very careful not to misbehave etc in the house due to the reason of her case in the court.. she has to prove that she is a good human being.. there can be many personal reasons involved in it..

Lathi.. I know hun..😳

And I can vouch on that what I know abt her since all these yrs.. I know she was not diplomatic.. And I agree that she says what she feels.. But the problem is, she says what she feels at THAT point of time..πŸ˜‰.. For an example.. in 2006, she said her fav couple is Rajiv-Amna.. in 2007, she said her fav couple is Ronit and herself.. in 2008, she said her fav couple is Kiran-SakshiπŸ˜ƒ.. U can see she was not being diplomatic anytime.. But her preferences and choices keep changing and she says what she's feeling at that timeπŸ˜†

This is something which really amuse me a lotπŸ˜† U can say this is one of the reason why i am her fan.. Because she doesnt have any personal grudge against anyone.. Today she is cursing someone.. Tomo she will again be ok with him/herπŸ˜† She forgives and forgets doesnt care much abt people who dont really mean to her..πŸ˜‰
_adyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Today they tried to show Shweta in bad light bt we her fans nd audience r not fools..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Her fans, her supporters will still vote 4 Shweta.. bt dis is a cheap tactic of BB to prove dat @$$mit Looser got highest votes which he did'nt get..!!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I simply hate dat @$$.. he is too much annoying irritating nd da most badtamiez contestent ever..!!!
Jo k baki sub contestents nay bhi kaha us ka barein mei..!!!🀒
Baat karnay ka tariqa nai ata us looser ko aur yeh log uski positivitiy dikhaney ki kosish kr rahe hain jo us mei hai nahi.. aur shweta ko negative dikhaney ki koshish kr rahe hain takey yeh prove kr sakey k us looser ko highest votes miley jo kabhi mil hi nai saktay..🀒

He used saara, veena nd jab last epi mei yeh dekha k Shweta k jeetnay k chances zyada hain to usay logoon ki nazroon mei negative dikhaney ki koshish ki.. i simply hate such loosers..!!!🀒

Bt i know he is da winner of BB4 coz BB is too much partial towards dat @$$..😑😑😑

I love shweta aloooot coz she really dont hurt people feelings...😳
I'm too like her..!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

jama nahin...try again...

ms diplomat exposed though
🀣