Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: temorocks

Hi friends,

I wonder why Ashmit never let anybody talks and always tries to prove his point to be right, being it Sara, Veena and now Shweta.....
He can't decide over others' choices and then say u r diplomat, what about him trying to act as the best and saying I nominate myself, this act it self proves that he is trying to be diplomat, not Shweta.....
He said to her, u did been rude with others, he said as example Dolly, what the hell, this is not even example, coz he was very much supporting Shweta the time Dolly brought that personal issue, he knows well that she has to react, he is bringing old issue regarding Shweta coz he is simply insecure........

PS. I am not Shweta's fan, but Ashmit truely has no manners to talk with others, he tries to show off that he is intelligent, which is he is not at all 🤪

he is a psycho who needs treatment.. there was no meaning to his foolish UN comment.. how others in the house tolerated him we have seen... bec of veena/sara and BB's partial attitude he is in the final other wise public would have voted him out.. he is too rude his cheap behaviour we have seen when he was fighting with dolly and fought with sara.. 
_adyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milindo2

I don't understand why he is annoying when arguing with somebody

he starts screaming like a mad man

bwaaaaamaaawwaaaaaaaa something like that

he did that against Dolly and now with Shweta today.

If its not wrong to be diplomatic, why was he laughing at her

Shweta can't afford to name Dolly, coz last time she named her, Dolly started fighting.

Eh so ST is darpok girl? gimme a break she aint as time again n again she has been colliding with Dolly..she was just being diplomatic there like Ashmit when he nominated himself

nothing wrong in being diplomatic, but you must accept it n not fake it

lastly what is this woman? when Sameer was around..she was like Sameer Sameer Sameer...n now she says Hrishant who joked cheaply about her to be back?

why? to please Ashmit who are sliding towards dolly in last two days

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: lathika4u

he is a psycho who needs treatment.. there was no meaning to his foolish UN comment.. how others in the house tolerated him we have seen... bec of veena/sara and BB's partial attitude he is in the final other wise public would have voted him out.. he is too rude his cheap behaviour we have seen when he was fighting with dolly and fought with sara.. 

He used all the girls to be in the finale, such double faces person 🤪

Not only Sara and Dolly, How to forget how he and Hrishant dono misbehaived with Sakshi as well........

Was Shweta being diplomatic when she united Pingal family Pops and beti Ashmit and Sara

why isn't he thankful for that.
_adyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi friends,

I wonder why Ashmit never let anybody talks and always tries to prove his point to be right, being it Sara, Veena and now Shweta.....
He can't decide over others' choices and then say u r diplomat, what about him trying to act as the best and saying I nominate myself, this act it self proves that he is trying to be diplomat, not Shweta.....
He said to her, u did been rude with others, he said as example Dolly, what the hell, this is not even example, coz he was very much supporting Shweta the time Dolly brought that personal issue, he knows well that she has to react, he is bringing old issue regarding Shweta coz he is simply insecure........

PS. I am not Shweta's fan, but Ashmit truely has no manners to talk with others, he tries to show off that he is intelligent, which is he is not at all 🤪

Yes Ashmit needs to learn manners, lets send him to boarding school😛
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: _adyy_

Eh so ST is darpok girl? gimme a break she aint as time again n again she has been colliding with Dolly..she was just being diplomatic there like Ashmit when he nominated himself

nothing wrong in being diplomatic, but you must accept it n not fake it

lastly what is this woman? when Sameer was around..she was like Sameer Sameer Sameer...n now she says Hrishant who joked cheaply about her to be back?

why? to please Ashmit who are sliding towards dolly in last two days

I agree regarding that Shweta should had mentioned Samir, maybe she didn't took his name this time, coz last time he didn't took her name, he took Dolly's name 😆

Waise all in Bigg Boss' house r losers, I am not biased to any of them.......

mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fire_gun

may be he didn;t put his opinion properly but i guess he was right that  shweta is diplomatic

I agree.........Ashmit is not fluent in hindi,he is always looking for proper words while arguing................tarika thoda rude ho gaya but he was right..........she is diplomatic(but serif dusron ke liye,khud par koi baat aati hai to gaaliya,ullo ke pathe,baap ki bhi nahi suni n jaane kya kya nikalta hai madam ke muh se n kehti hai mujhe koi rude nahi lagta,mai kisi ko bura nahi keh sakti)
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

He used all the girls to be in the finale, such double faces person 🤪

Not only Sara and Dolly, How to forget how he and Hrishant dono misbehaived with Sakshi as well........

true and creates meaning less arguments.. last time when he was arguing with dolly, the way he was making noises etc shows his street culture and he definitely not suite to win BB..  
mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: milindo2

Was Shweta being diplomatic when she united Pingal family Pops and beti Ashmit and Sara

why isn't he thankful for that.

oh yeah........Ashmit shud be  thankful to her for this n shud recommend ST's name for UN's peace award😛😳
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I don't find Shweta diplomat, just being her to don't want any problems, she might didn't want to answer such question, but this doesn't put her in zone to be called diplomat.......

Beside this, even if she is diplomat, this is not a bad thing, even if it's so in some situations, it's better than the dirty laugh Ashmit do when Shweta talked, it's very disgusting......

same thing ashmit said that nothing wrong with being diplomatic but usko sunna kaha tha....the way she choosed  hrishant was height of diplomacy