Bigg Boss Season 4

Ashmit Needs To Get A Life

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi friends,

I wonder why Ashmit never let anybody talks and always tries to prove his point to be right, being it Sara, Veena and now Shweta.....
He can't decide over others' choices and then say u r diplomat, what about him trying to act as the best and saying I nominate myself, this act it self proves that he is trying to be diplomat, not Shweta.....
He said to her, u did been rude with others, he said as example Dolly, what the hell, this is not even example, coz he was very much supporting Shweta the time Dolly brought that personal issue, he knows well that she has to react, he is bringing old issue regarding Shweta coz he is simply insecure........

PS. I am not Shweta's fan, but Ashmit truely has no manners to talk with others, he tries to show off that he is intelligent, which is he is not at all 🤪

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: temorocks

Hi friends,

I wonder why Ashmit never let anybody talks and always tries to prove his point to be right, being it Sara, Veena and now Shweta.....
He can't decide over others' choices and then say u r diplomat, what about him trying to act as the best and saying I nominate myself, this act it self proves that he is trying to be diplomat, not Shweta.....
He said to her, u did been rude with others, he said as example Dolly, what the hell, this is not even example, coz he was very much supporting Shweta the time Dolly brought that personal issue, he knows well that she has to react, he is bringing old issue regarding Shweta coz he is simply insecure........

PS. I am not Shweta's fan, but Ashmit truely has no manners to talk with others, he tries to show off that he is intelligent, which is he is not at all 🤪

may be he didn;t put his opinion properly but i guess he was right that  shweta is diplomatic
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: temorocks

Hi friends,

I completely agree with you 👍🏼 Nice post 😃
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
He just wants to show to the audience that he is mature than the other housmates.  He wants everyone just to praise him for every single thing, Trying to show he is such a straigh tforward person. (JUST TRYING TO SHOW)😳
I don't understand why he is annoying when arguing with somebody

he starts screaming like a mad man

bwaaaaamaaawwaaaaaaaa something like that

he did that against Dolly and now with Shweta today.

If its not wrong to be diplomatic, why was he laughing at her

Shweta can't afford to name Dolly, coz last time she named her, Dolly started fighting.
angelshy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I totally agree with you ...Ashmit really needs to brush up on his manners ...one should know how to be a true gentleman ..which this man certainly isn't ....he has used the cheapest tactics for remaining in the house I wonder how he will react if someone tells him what a womanizer he is ..will he be able to take it ..if he someone says this to his face ..i don't think so ..coz he is plain insecure .👎🏼
Originally posted by: Sano88

He just wants to show to the audience that he is mature than the other housmates.  He wants everyone just to praise him for every single thing, Trying to show he is such a straigh tforward person. (JUST TRYING TO SHOW)😳

Exactly, but he simply proved how mature he is when he was Captain, he behaived like a child, even a child doesn't behaive like this 🤪

Originally posted by: fire_gun

may be he didn;t put his opinion properly but i guess he was right that  shweta is diplomatic

I don't find Shweta diplomat, just being her to don't want any problems, she might didn't want to answer such question, but this doesn't put her in zone to be called diplomat.......

Beside this, even if she is diplomat, this is not a bad thing, even if it's so in some situations, it's better than the dirty laugh Ashmit do when Shweta talked, it's very disgusting......

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

We know very well, kaun kitna paani mein hai  

He likes Dolly coz she called him his real name ''Psycho''........