India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

So damn happy with nivi's dialogue

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Hey i cant biliv it!!! Nivi was like MERA VIREN!!! wow tht was just sooooo damn cute!!!! The way he is sooooo happy about it! The way viren said- viren teri toh nikal padi!!! Love tht scene.. Nivi is just lucky to get him... I just pray he should return b4 tht stupid chanchal drags nivi to the doc! But somewhere my heart says JUS LIKE ANY ODR BOLLYWOOD HERO oOUR VIREN WILL REACH ON TYM TO SAVE HIS NIVI... I just pray tht... He is the only one who supports nivi and can understand her. Hey guys but 1 Question. Viren hasnt turned so pyshcic till date. Is it after this incident tht he will?? Lets c wat happens between our cute NIVREN!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sz786HIMIYAShayafanAnamikaSJainanna44

HIMIYA Groupbie
HIMIYA
HIMIYA

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
yipeeeeeeeeeeeee nivi ab jaldi apne viren ko love u bhi bol do yarrrrrrrrr
Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
he called him her apne/mera !!!!!!!!!!Day Dreaming
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Yeah... It was nice to hear Nivi say 'Mera Viren'. I also think that Viren would land in Sood House in time to rescue her. I guess Viren might turn more possessive when Nivedita tells her maybe it is Siddharth who is trying to cause her harm because he could not get her.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 07 January 2011 at 7:55pm
naley4ever Goldie
naley4ever
naley4ever

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
yeah totally agree it was .............Awesome to hear Nivi saying those thing to Viren love the way viren reacted Day Dreaming

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index