-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aeryn

Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by yemi3006

Ha!.......  guess I have more to say afterall Tongue

SS promising to harm P...... nothing new there ...... been there, done that.

twit playing with RED emotions......... a part of me feels that they just got played at their own game since their emotions were not that genuine towards the incubator anyway :shrug:

i would have felt sorry for SS ........ but frankly I dont.........  he dont deserve a potha due his selective respect for human life based on repeated covert attempts to kill his DIL .......... karma is a bitch old man

as for SDS & KN ...... no words

wouldn't it be poetic justice if KN manages to fire up the incubator, but she covertly aborts it without anyone's knowledge  

all in all, pretty pathetic track

Nor do I feel sorry for anyone because each were playing a game.  I just dont want Arushi to be made out as some sort of victim that she had no role to play in messing with innocent lifes.  She should be held accountable and made to pay a heavy price for her sins. 

Then on the other end I want an end to this pathetic and time wasted track which has sucked the charm from the serial............OuchOuchOuch

Star,

I don't feel sorry for Thakurs but I'm on their side. They didn't forced Aarushi into the marriage, SS was willing to take her back to her parents but she refused saying she wants to be elder bahu of the family so I don't see why KN and Thakurs as a whole should be punished!!! Let her have her share too AngryAngry

Have you read the article stating prats will fight Shakti making him out to be the sole responsible for this mess? K silently watching it? Does he even realise the hypocrisy of P? I'm fed up....for once if KN will be punished I'll be seriously pissed....utter bakwaas that show is turning into Angry

Arushi should be punished but with so much effort to make her a victim, she is bound to be let off.  There seems to be some allergy when punishing Saxes for their part in the crime. 

I wont say anything about K because to be honest this show is not about him anymore but more about Pratigya and her sister.  There are our two leads with the former who wins every battle and the latter who is the victim.  How can either be wrong or be punished...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aeryntd_dhoom---Yemi---a_umatanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aeryn

Originally posted by yemi3006

Ha!.......  guess I have more to say afterall Tongue

SS promising to harm P...... nothing new there ...... been there, done that.

twit playing with RED emotions......... a part of me feels that they just got played at their own game since their emotions were not that genuine towards the incubator anyway :shrug:

i would have felt sorry for SS ........ but frankly I dont.........  he dont deserve a potha due his selective respect for human life based on repeated covert attempts to kill his DIL .......... karma is a bitch old man

as for SDS & KN ...... no words

wouldn't it be poetic justice if KN manages to fire up the incubator, but she covertly aborts it without anyone's knowledge  

all in all, pretty pathetic track

Nor do I feel sorry for anyone because each were playing a game.  I just dont want Arushi to be made out as some sort of victim that she had no role to play in messing with innocent lifes.  She should be held accountable and made to pay a heavy price for her sins. 

Then on the other end I want an end to this pathetic and time wasted track which has sucked the charm from the serial............OuchOuchOuch

Star,

I don't feel sorry for Thakurs but I'm on their side. They didn't forced Aarushi into the marriage, SS was willing to take her back to her parents but she refused saying she wants to be elder bahu of the family so I don't see why KN and Thakurs as a whole should be punished!!! Let her have her share too AngryAngry

Have you read the article stating prats will fight Shakti making him out to be the sole responsible for this mess? K silently watching it? Does he even realise the hypocrisy of P? I'm fed up....for once if KN will be punished I'll be seriously pissed....utter bakwaas that show is turning into Angry

Arushi should be punished but with so much effort to make her a victim, she is bound to be let off.  There seems to be some allergy when punishing Saxes for their part in the crime. 

I wont say anything about K because to be honest this show is not about him anymore but more about Pratigya and her sister.  There are our two leads with the former who wins every battle and the latter who is the victim.  How can either be wrong or be punished...

I am getting rather tired of seeing Sax let off without a scratch..an Pratigya winning without using one iota of grey cell and Thaks taking it like sitting Ducks...If at all the CV's want to make this interesting then let Sax win , but after a suffering a huge blow that may nearly threaten the very way they live plus AArushi must not escape her fate ...She has to pay..
....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Why do show such precaps...that are so not attractive??...instead they could have shown Amma torturing Prats...ConfusedConfused

Thanks for the description Tanths Smile

Pooja,Shocked..you are turning bloodthirsty LOL

Welcome , Dear

What can I do...if they dish out saxenas...to show that we will be tortured the next day LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Ha! Who are they kidding????

It's a David and Goliath situation - Saxes! - prepare to be mashed!

Oh and by the way, on which camp will Kriya sit I wonder.......

What is there to wonder,MMG ...it is PAPA  at stake ....Pratigya will rush to the rescue and tied to her pallu will be KPS...Smile

corvette

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Shamu is saying in grim tones" Now we have to face all the trouble and turmoil together.."pats Arushi on the Head " we have to stay united"..Nainaji nods her head in assent.. While Aarushi is poker faced..

I give up!!

This has turned into poor Arushi.  It was never about Kesar's rights as a wife.Dead

Just end this track and move to something else. 

what happened to the  Krishna's employment track...has it gone tel lene Angry
Angry

-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Shamu is saying in grim tones" Now we have to face all the trouble and turmoil together.."pats Arushi on the Head " we have to stay united"..Nainaji nods her head in assent.. While Aarushi is poker faced..

I give up!!

This has turned into poor Arushi.  It was never about Kesar's rights as a wife.Dead

Angry

That was a ploy by the CVs by thinking if they showed 1 week of Krishna, then they will be justified in reverting back to their original track, Arushi.   TRPs up and Arushi back to take centre stage.AngryAngry

tanthya

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

I give up!!

Angry

apparently it has also been offered up as a sacrifice for the continued glorification of ykw....... or until such a time when TRP fall below 10 again :fiery:

CrAzYRED

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

I give up!!

Angry

That was a ploy by the CVs by thinking if they showed 1 week of Krishna, then they will be justified in reverting back to their original track, Arushi.   TRPs up and Arushi back to take centre stage.AngryAngry

Two can play this Game...Angry..let them continue Aarushi...we will show them the decreasing TRPAngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYRED-Sheena-

Go to top