thanks T

Welcome, Yemi...😊
tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Filza.T

loved the title Tanthya!!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

yeah he and his son shall be ready to fall into prison and YKW in Shakti's arms

Thankooooooo Filza πŸ˜›

They can fall even from Jhusy hills , I dont care..But Aarushi must get more than the tender care of Shakthi...πŸ˜ƒ
Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

Nor do I feel sorry for anyone because each were playing a game.  I just dont want Arushi to be made out as some sort of victim that she had no role to play in messing with innocent lifes.  She should be held accountable and made to pay a heavy price for her sins. 

Then on the other end I want an end to this pathetic and time wasted track which has sucked the charm from the serial............

Star,

I don't feel sorry for Thakurs but I'm on their side. They didn't forced Aarushi into the marriage, SS was willing to take her back to her parents but she refused saying she wants to be elder bahu of the family so I don't see why KN and Thakurs as a whole should be punished!!! Let her have her share too 😑😑

Have you read the article stating prats will fight Shakti making him out to be the sole responsible for this mess? K silently watching it? Does he even realise the hypocrisy of P? I'm fed up....for once if KN will be punished I'll be seriously pissed....utter bakwaas that show is turning into 😑
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

Why do show such precaps...that are so not attractive??...instead they could have shown Amma torturing Prats...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Thanks for the description Tanths 😊

Pooja,😲😲😲😲😲..you are turning bloodthirsty πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Welcome , Dear
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: serialmaniac

very suitable title🀣

Thank you................πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanthya

Thankooooooo Filza πŸ˜›

They can fall even from Jhusy hills , I dont care..But Aarushi must get more than the tender care of Shakthi...πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ‘πŸΌ

how i wish Shakti to behave with her the way he did with Kesar at the terrace πŸ˜ˆ i know its cruel of me to wish that for a girl but she herself is the one responsible for it.  at least she shall be taught a lesson, that will set a good example for people to learn from.. and not her running away without a scratch and being forgiven so easily.
but she will be fine i know it, CVs dont have that guts to show reality.. πŸ₯±
Edited by Filza.T - 13 years ago
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aeryn

Star,

I don't feel sorry for Thakurs but I'm on their side. They didn't forced Aarushi into the marriage, SS was willing to take her back to her parents but she refused saying she wants to be elder bahu of the family so I don't see why KN and Thakurs as a whole should be punished!!! Let her have her share too 😑😑

Have you read the article stating prats will fight Shakti making him out to be the sole responsible for this mess? K silently watching it? Does he even realise the hypocrisy of P? I'm fed up....for once if KN will be punished I'll be seriously pissed....utter bakwaas that show is turning into 😑

definitely she needs to have a bigger punishment than RED..... if the CV's want to get back a semblance of realitly in this stupid track, I say let them have their courtcase, let P present her evidence ( dont get me started on why it took her this long) but let the verdict come back as guilty for the twit with a higher & harsher sentence than her loverboy......let P be taken by surprise by the verdict - she needs to be shown failing at the end of track and that unlike her, the law cannot be twisted to suit anyone's purpose......... her stance that this is just a mistake is stupid ..........bigamy is a felony not a misdemeanor  

if they have the guts to show it this way then they can go a long way in repairing the damage this track has caused to the loyal fan base ..... but i'm not holding my breadth 😑
Edited by yemi3006 - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

thanks tanths, if only the sax#s had been that forgiving with their sil and dil.

The rule book says, u should preach to others and never practice what you preach...They are sticklers to rule book.

Welcome Carisma
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: yummimommy

Thankoo Tanths!
Oh Lord! More crazy Sax. I'm crazier than them for still watching their nutty antics.

We are one crazy family...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: yemi3006

definitely she needs to have a bigger punishment than RED..... if they CV's want to get back a semblance realitly in this stupid track, I say let them have their courtcase, let P present her evidence ( dont get me started on why it took her this long) but let the verdict come back as guilty for the twit with a higher & harsher sentence than her loverboy......let P be taken by surprise by the verdict (she needs to be shown failing at the end of track) 

if they have the guts to show it this way then they can go a long way in repairing the damage this track has caused to the loyal fan base ..... but i'm not holding my breadth 😑

Yemi,

exactly what I wish to see..I would definitely like to see Aarushi in prison undergoing her penance, It will be even more sweeter if it were to be Aman who get this punishment  to her...{well Two faced sax's get to be punished by the arguments of two faced Aman]..That would be sweet justice !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....I would not mind Shakthi even if h goes scot free in this case , as for as I am concerned , Aarushi was the instigator, she had publicly proclaimed that she will fullfil all the duties of TN ...and she must be made to pay for all the trobles she has.had caused...