Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

7/01 Ria ka Adda.:Kitani Mohabat hai??!!:. (Page 3)

Nimz-KMH Senior Member
Nimz-KMH
Nimz-KMH

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
I was having a really bad day....and watching today's epi only made it worst.
I'm disappointed...

The camerawork is hurting my eyes now....camera walay uncle loves focusing on arms, legs, head, back, eyes, nose...........and the list goes on...please fix it ASAP.

The story is scattered all over the place........if Arjun decided to save Aro from being hurt then why go to everyone and tell your story and cry about it.....
and Aro, your daddu who hated Arjun could sense that he lied but you couldn't......if your love was strong then you do get that feeling for once that he might just be lying....the same feelings she had after she came home......

first of, i would hate that kind of fiance....who can't attend my sangeet party because he has a stomach ache.........and does it matter that Arjun arranged that party?? or that he forced cheeku to dance with the girls.........because he was having fun with the girls, if he was that shareef he could've just said NO........Ahluwalia's ki aqal kahan gayi uss waqt?? they started believing that Arjun did all this and forced their damaad....like he's a 2 yrs old kid!

Hated the way Aro insulted him infront of everyone.........ghar aa kar realised that everytime you took at him, you see love...........club main toa you threw drink on his face.....there was no love then??? ok understood that she's hurt..........but the love that bloomed in the jungle and before was not that strong to begin with..........it was more like a feeling, an attraction........atleast that's what CVs showed us....if it was more than that then sorry but i didn't see it......so i don't see the point of getting so much hurt that you start to believe everyone but the person who you once loved.....................

I'm sorry i am feeling down and i have nothing positive to say..........sorry if i'm being insensitive to anyone's feelings.....but i would've appreciated if the situation was handled more sensibly...there are so many other ways to make your point....exactly how many times is Aro going to insult him and then feel guilty about it.......

If Arjun loves her, he needs to let her face the truth no matter how bad it is.......she needs to see the true side of cheeku....wouldn't it be worst if she finds out about cheeku on the day of her wedding?? I bet Arjun is going to be the one deciding to tell her the truth. Tab bhi toa mahaan hi banna hai na toa why not now??? you can't just let your love live in fake world like this. She needs to grow stronger and that's the only way she can learn to be strong..........
and what bharosa is she talking about? Can you even trust a looney like cheeku? she might have trusted Arjun but cheeku was chosen by her family and she approved him because she was hurt by Arjun at that time..........there is no love and no bharosa between them...

@Shaheen, great post.....made me feel much better...
@mehr, jaya, sarab and rest who reserved...waiting for your lovely posts....Smile

Edited by Nimz-KMH - 07 January 2011 at 4:24pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17Du_Nishsumz3secretkeeperpavsBheegiBasanti

sumz3 Goldie
sumz3
sumz3

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Posted my take/analysis on page 1. Big smile

@Shaheen
... great analysis Clap

5.      Party in a club??? My parents would never have allowed thatROFL

I said the same thing ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL I was like Shocked is this for real. wait, we forget this is reel. LOLLOLLOL

Same set as in KMH1 - the club- u remember that scene when Arjun was revealing his feelings to Arohi and Arohi didnt believe him

Wacko what club? you mean the music studio?

@Jaya ... waiting for your thoughts/analysis of the week .. this should be good. LOL

@Mehrsberry ... unreserved Shocked why why oh why???? Shocked Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17secretkeeperBheegiBasanti

sumz3 Goldie
sumz3
sumz3

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
@Gemini

"one more thing arjun is not at all trying to convince anybody in aarohi family but slowly n gradually everybody wl automatically attract twds him as he is a magnate"

Agreed ...this will definitely work for him. LOL

@Ash ...great pics!!!! Big smile

@Eshu
worst now our Arjun has got the ultrasounds ears of Gauri who listened to itROFLROFL  because this is making me not watching part 3 and 4!''

If you're referring to Arjun over hearing Arohi and Shefali's convo ... at first I was also like Wacko but then I looked closely and you'll see the window is fully open. So all is well. No super sonic hearing required. thankfully or else I would have had a mouthful to say. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

secretkeeperBheegiBasanti

sumz3 Goldie
sumz3
sumz3

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
@Nimz ... hey Hug what happened? hope things are better now.

totally agree with you on Arjun letting Arohi face the truth and not conceal it from her. Cause it will still hurt when the truth comes out and the truth always comes out.

But then on the flip side, dadaji and Arjun wouldn't have had that awesome convo ... and dadaji would never realise how much Arjun cares for Arohi na? LOL

Nimz-KMHsecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged

I was so happy when Chiku was busted, I thought finally Arjun would have a chance at winning Arohi and the hearts of her family but no instead he took the blame for something he was never a part of.

I liked Arjun's heart to heart with Shefali, his reasons for doing what he did were very sweet. He loves Arohi and doesn't like seeing her in pain. He doesn't want to see her shattered again nor does he want to take pleasure in seeing someone's downfall. He's such a sweetheart Embarrassed I am glad that Arohi is starting to realize that she may still be in love with Arjun, she needs to accept this and stop her wedding to Chikku. I wonder what Shefali will do now, she wants Arohi and Arjun together but will she tell Arohi what Arjun told her?

Looking forward to Monday's episode!

saku1122secretkeeperBheegiBasanti

shiviloveskmh Senior Member
shiviloveskmh
shiviloveskmh

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

Episode started wid the dance sequence on gal mithi mithi bol, dat was nyc....SmileSmile
Then shefali tries to convince every1 for partying at club bt again  dat gauri interferes in between n says ki "ghar ki party hai toh ghar  mein honi chahiye"...AngryAngryAngry
After hearing shefali's n gauri's convo arohi says ki tum dono lar kyu rahe ho .. tum dono paagal ho gaye ho... But finally shefali is successfull in manaoying (convincing) ClapBig smileSmileStararohi for club..       she says ki cheeku tumhe cheat kar raha hai woh bimar nai hai..usne tumse jooth bola hai...ShockedShocked
Atlast all of them reached club n saw cheeku..kabootar dancing wid russian dancers... all were shocked..ShockedShocked.n yayyyyy cheeku ka truth reveal ho jata hai sabke samne... DancingDancingDancing
but " y arjun???? y did u save him" aisa kyun kia aapne...CryCry
u saved dat kabootar ... sob sobCryCryCryCry
"Isse kehte hai sach pyar... u did dis cuz u din wanted to get arohi hurt again" dats truee love....ClapThumbs UpHeart
Dat part was very emotional n heartbreaking wen arohi throws wine on arjun's face...
CryCryCryBroken HeartBroken Heart
Arjun acted as a mature lover at dat point when he took all blame on himself cuz he din wanted arohi to get hurt again..ClapSmile
But but but daddu ne arjun ka jooth pakar lia... n asks him ki tumne jooth kyu bola???Thumbs UpThumbs Up

Funny convo:-
between cheeku n gauri...
Cheeku : gauri tumne mujhe aankh maari..ROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFL   Tongue                                                                                                                   Gauri: nayi meri aankh mein kuch chala gaya tha..LOLLOL

Best convo:-
between shefali n arohi...n daddu n arjunClapClapClapThumbs UpThumbs UpHug

Best line...
Arjun : "Kartar sahab mein arohi ki aankhon mein aansu nai dekh sakta" EmbarrassedDay DreamingDay DreamingHugClap

Overall super touchy n emotional episode...ClapStarThumbs Up
loved arjun, arohi.... HugClapHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gemini1217secretkeeperpayal_4BheegiBasanti

adhasrujana Senior Member
adhasrujana
adhasrujana

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
UnhappyArjun y do u do thisCrytum rulate bahut ho yaar but this is the reason which made me a fan of Arjun Punj
CryCryevery girl would like to have a life partner like ArjunHug
Angrychiku n chiku ki jawanii Evil Smile i didn't expect this would be the resultShockedArjun y do u do this again n again it reminded me of kitani mohabbat hai 1 "ek pal ke liye zindagi dedi aur ek dil ke liye duniya"
now "ek dil ke liye duniya dedi" this line has been justifiedClap
shefali i love u sweety u always try to bring Arohi Arjun togetherThumbs Upcontinue this
Arohi threw the whole glass of watsoever on Arjun's face so mean hamesha Arohi Arjun ko galat samajhti hi hai isme kaunsi nayi baat hai aadat pad gayiBroken Heart
KSA understood that Arjun was telling lies in front of everyone that he threw the party thanks KSA for this Smile
but i am loving this track i want this 2 happen really that feelings which i used to get watching kmh1 they are back now Tongue
from the bottom of my heart i want to say once again no show can be as heart touching as kitani mohabbat hai best show on idiot box everEmbarrassedClapWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

secretkeeperBheegiBasanti

shaan17 Senior Member
shaan17
shaan17

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
@eshu: wonderful work hun keep it up...great analysis!ClapClapClapClapClap

@Nimz: i
think the story needs serious attention and therefore i cannot bother myself with the way they shoot it... If the story itself is not working what could be worse than that! And ive got use  to the camera angles nowROFL ROFLROFL!

You ve brought up several things i didnt realise :

your daddu who hated Arjun could sense that he lied but you couldn't

but hun at this stage Arohi is just blinded with hatred and her own betrayal that she cannot see beyond that!

first of, i would hate that kind of fiance

Same i hate i hate and i hate. I think the foundation of the love of Arjun and Arohi was pictured in that way , that is with no strong foundation so as when things like Friday happened they can react the way they are reacting! if it was a strong love then she would always be taking his side and vice versa... no strong foundation means they will be able to picture Kitani mohabbat hai!

Im glad my post made u feel better Big smile yours made me see better Big smile

@Sumz:
thanks hun Big smile

@shivani:
but " y arjun???? y did u save him" aisa kyun kia aapne...CryCry
u saved dat kabootar ... sob sob

I think he saved arohi right rofl..i dont think even if he was crazy he woould have saved chikbootarbit!
ROFLROFLROFL

@Adha:
Angrychiku n chiku ki jawanii Evil Smile i didn't expect this would be the resultShockedArjun y do u do this again n again it reminded me of kitani mohabbat hai 1 "ek pal ke liye zindagi dedi aur ek dil ke liye duniya"

totally agree with u!!!!!

yes we asked for KMH1 but we never asked for a remake!!!

xoxo

Shaan

Edited by shaan17 - 09 January 2011 at 12:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti

Go to top