Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Feet of Clay - a tale of metamorphosis (Page 3)

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hey  hi vistaa

i wud read this latter or it wud all bounce off my head. 

wud ans u then

Good morning CBSmile....hope your headache is all gone...sleep well?

No worries, take your timeBig smile.......I can wait.Smile

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks Vistaa, I too feel like I joined yesterday but days go by so fast before we can even count. I'm glad that my hundredth post was a comment for your post because this post deserves that much honours. BTW, Vistaa I wanted to ask for you, if you wrote an analysis for Arpi's first letter to Avi (for her's and pappu's shaadi). If so can you tell me the name of the post because I didn't grasp everything she had said in that letter.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaa

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
look at my spelling

it shud be later not latter

uff

ya headache is less  i wud read it from work aaram se
just came for few mins and log off

morning those stupid kabootars woke me up with guturgu  thing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaa

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

Thanks Vistaa, I too feel like I joined yesterday but days go by so fast before we can even count. I'm glad that my hundredth post was a comment for your post because this post deserves that much honours. BTW, Vistaa I wanted to ask for you, if you wrote an analysis for Arpi's first letter to Avi (for her's and pappu's shaadi). If so can you tell me the name of the post because I didn't grasp everything she had said in that letter.

@bold: Oh, so sweet of you Sidda to say thatSmile

I had written a twofer on Avadesh's thoughts just before and after recieving Arpi's letter....if you remember that scene did not have any dialogues, just his expressions. Here is the link:

However, if you need a translation of the letter itself, I prob can do it, Just let me know. Smile

Thanks once again.

Vista
Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

look at my spelling

it shud be later not latter

uff

ya headache is less  i wud read it from work aaram se
just came for few mins and log off

morning those stupid kabootars woke me up with guturgu  thing

Oh, CB.......you are pricelessLOLLOLLOL

ROFL
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Hi Vista,Hug

I am wake very late (3.30am now)!Big smile...saw this and thought I will look and then go away...LOL

Well lovely as alwaysClapClap. Don't know what I can say to add to this....you know my thoughts on what is happening as I post them daily(LOL), but I enjoyed reading your prespective as it brings up more from a different angle.Clap

Avdesh is feeling his weakness, as in that without his strength and fighting skill he hasn't got anything else to offer - we know differently off course!Wink...and soon he will realise it, which is where his sister comes, in I think. Then  he will be better off, he will know that he doesn;t have to fight or be the bahubali as there is another way....as mentioned here by you and by me few times...Arpita will put him on the path to reformation and all this - his wound, their run, her shootng and then getting captured is leading him on that route. Sooner or later, he will ponder and question his life especially because Arpita has suffered so much.

I love the clay feet analogy...so true. He is always referred to as 'god' like but now everyone is seeing (himself included) that he is just a normal human as the next person.ClapThumbs Up

(ps something not related but lately I loved Avdesh's expression of suffering...once a upon a time all he did was look angry!...but especially his voice on thursday eppy, so husky and broken - very spot on!..it really tugs at the heart).

Gotta go now, can't keep awake...hope you have recovered from your jetlag.Smile

TC

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14VistaaSidda8-Prashu-smile.sara

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
For, a thinking man is a questioning man. She is afraid that once he starts thinking, he will start questioning her authority.

Vista, forgot to say I love this, and so agree.

Bhootni cannot bear to be questionned by him and has brought him upt to not even entertain such notions. This can be compared with slavery, where masters refused to educate their slaves for fear of uprising!AngryAngry

I think that is why she hates Arpi, amongst other things, because Arpi always questions and though Avi used to get angry, he would later come and talk...shows her words have stuck in his head...

now I really need to go..can't type properly, making mistakes...

bye now..Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy_nandiniVistaaMonyP

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
wooooooooooooooo Shocked Vista darling
kya baat hai,kya baat hai aapki writing padhke to dil garden garden ho  gayaHug
 I feel desappointed/ mad at AVI whenever  I see him being manipulated but after reading your analysis I am speechless. I used to think that since Avi is in this business for years, he should be able to deal with things without BJ's help.Ouch  
 Humri aanke kholne ke liye bahut bahut shukriyaBig smile kya kare aisi cheezo main deemag kam chalta hai.Ouch
BTW, how will Avi rescue Arpi? I am eager to know your prediction.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyVistaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index