Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Feet of Clay - a tale of metamorphosis (Page 2)

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joliefille

hi vista di,wonderfull write up,thanks 4 it .i was looking for ur write up,n i m still waiting for the letter's second instolment(avi's inner feelings writeup)its always a pleasure to read u n dreamy.

Oh you are so very welcome Jollie. So glad that you liked it.Hug

I am sorryEmbarrassed, Avi's story is languishing....half written........will get to it very soon, promise.Smile Thanks so much for asking for it.

NVBGKY Senior Member
NVBGKY
NVBGKY

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Vista you've done an awesome job ClapClap.
I agree with you completely.
Avdesh has been taught his whole life that brawn is what will get him everything in life, and that he should leave all the thinking to BJ. His love for Apri will eventually make him see that he has to have a balance of both brawn and brains to be a person worthy of Apri.  I think that love always makes you a better person, ture love does not make you weak it gives you strength to tackle all the problems life may throw your way, hopefully Shikha, and his love for Arpi, will help him down this road.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy_nandiniVistaa

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Hieee Vista Di..

thnks a lot Di....

u have exactly covered how avi feels at this moment plus what he shld do now...
At this time, he has only one chance to save arpi and also,,,this time he has to take matter in his own hands rather than wait for bahuji...
Shikha is the only one who can make him do this..gearing up and collecting all the courage and fight for his wife...
He has to use his brains and power to protect arpi...nd he can do tht!! SmileSmile

You have written it wonderfully...ClapClapClapClap
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy_nandiniVistaayoga23priya

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NVBGKY

Vista you've done an awesome job ClapClap.
I agree with you completely.
Avdesh has been taught his whole life that brawn is what will get him everything in life, and that he should leave all the thinking to BJ. His love for Apri will eventually make him see that he has to have a balance of both brawn and brains to be a person worthy of Apri.  I think that love always makes you a better person, ture love does not make you weak it gives you strength to tackle all the problems life may throw your way, hopefully Shikha, and his love for Arpi, will help him down this road.

Thank you, Nila.Smile You are so right, if there is anything that can make the Bahubali question his beliefs and way of life, it is Arpi's love and sacrifice. Arpi's love will make him a better man, one who is not only physically strong, but emotionally and intellectually strong. Then he will be truly invincible.

So happy you liked itSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

Hieee Vista Di..

thnks a lot Di....

u have exactly covered how avi feels at this moment plus what he shld do now...
At this time, he has only one chance to save arpi and also,,,this time he has to take matter in his own hands rather than wait for bahuji...
Shikha is the only one who can make him do this..gearing up and collecting all the courage and fight for his wife...
He has to use his brains and power to protect arpi...nd he can do tht!! SmileSmile

You have written it wonderfully...ClapClapClapClap
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Hey Prash sweetieHug

He needs to be off BJ support like yesterday! and you are right, it is Shikha who will make the difference.

But can you see how important women are in a man's life? One women has almost ruined him and the other's love and sacrifice have provided him the road to redemption!! Amazing!! Naari Shakti ke jai ho!!LOLLOLLOL

Thanks so much for reading and sharing your thoughts,Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy-Prashu-

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Vistaa, I love you post. Indeed, Avi has only been taught to use his strength and fight combats with his strength rather than his brain. Bhauji has always been the mastermind in planning out things for Avi. I agree that she had started this lifestyle for Avi but without her, Avi would not been able to survive as Bhayyaiji. She has always given him support and advice (although they are not always good advice). She has trained him how a female lionesse will train her cub to survive. Theior survival is essential and thus he must learn how to fight and defend himself while Bhauji does all the brain work and deals with the black money. BTW I think she has a market's worth of black money in her closet. It would be great if the cps find the illegal cash and convict her of this great felony. Avi has not been accustomed to strategizing  and negotiating. He needs his bhabi to deal with all the business (hence he sent her to speak with a lawyer in behalf of Arpi). It is about time that Avi starts thinking for himself and makes a valid and reasonable plan to save Arpi. He can't make any hasty decisons because we all know this is one of RV's traps. He may not care if Arpi dies or lives but he definitely wants to get Avi and trap him in a cage. RV is playing the role of a hunter who seeks out the prey by throwing over the interest of the prey (Arpi). However, RV is wrong because Avi will never be a prey. He will save his wife and attack RV. Through all these experiences, Avi has realized that no one can be the sheer forever, one will fall at some point in life and this is his fall. Avi must regain his balance and position but understand his capabilities and know that he is vincible. Overconfidence and excessive pride has always been a hubris for many. Avi will understand this flaw and not boast himself anymore. However, RV now believes that he is unbeatable and invincible but he too will learn his lesson. His downfall is going to be even worse than Avi and he will regret all his actions and beg for forgiveness.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy_nandinitalkie14Vistaa-Prashu-

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

Vistaa, I love you post. Thank you SiddaSmile. Happy that you liked itBig smile

Indeed, Avi has only been taught to use his strength and fight combats with his strength rather than his brain. Bhauji has always been the mastermind in planning out things for Avi. I agree that she had started this lifestyle for Avi but without her, Avi would not been able to survive as Bhayyaiji. She has always given him support and advice (although they are not always good advice). She has trained him how a female lionesse will train her cub to survive. Theior survival is essential and thus he must learn how to fight and defend himself while Bhauji does all the brain work and deals with the black money. BTW I think she has a market's worth of black money in her closet. It would be great if the cps find the illegal cash and convict her of this great felony.  Very true. Yes, woudn't that be niceBig smile

Avi has not been accustomed to strategizing  and negotiating. He needs his bhabi to deal with all the business (hence he sent her to speak with a lawyer in behalf of Arpi).  I don't think it was deliberate on his part....he has just assumed out of habit that she would take care of this angle.

It is about time that Avi starts thinking for himself and makes a valid and reasonable plan to save Arpi. He can't make any hasty decisons because we all know this is one of RV's traps. He may not care if Arpi dies or lives but he definitely wants to get Avi and trap him in a cage. RV is playing the role of a hunter who seeks out the prey by throwing over the interest of the prey (Arpi). However, RV is wrong because Avi will never be a prey. Lovely analogyClapThumbs Up

He will save his wife and attack RV. Through all these experiences, Avi has realized that no one can be the sheer forever, one will fall at some point in life and this is his fall. Avi must regain his balance and position but understand his capabilities and know that he is vincible. Overconfidence and excessive pride has always been a hubris for many. Avi will understand this flaw and not boast himself anymore. However, RV now believes that he is unbeatable and invincible but he too will learn his lesson. His downfall is going to be even worse than Avi and he will regret all his actions and beg for forgiveness.  So waiting for that to happenSmile

Thanks Sidda and congrats on reaching 100 postsClap...seems it was like yesterday that you joined and we welcomed you to the forumSmile

Vista
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
hey  hi vistaa

i wud read this latter or it wud all bounce off my head. 

wud ans u then

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index