Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

But.....Is This The Call Of LOVE ???? (Page 2)

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
 2 people cannot fall in love when they don't have trust or understanding between . If in any case they fall in love it wont be for long. Viren is not just nivi's need in distress. She loves and cares for him genuinely .Today during the phone conversation viren was ready to come to her leaving everything behind if she wanted to. And she could have asked him to do that. But she didnt do that. So there is something more than just "need viren".

Edited by Resh..... - 07 January 2011 at 12:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaezarmeeno

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited for tomrrow's episode..........Nivi called Viren from the bottom of her heart n i'm sure Viren will come back tomorrow...(its only if they dont strtch the epi).

And today NivRen concersation on the phone was so cute.......n Viren was so romantic.....And Nivi for the first time said the right thing at the right time..........'mera Viren'..............haiiiiii !!!!......so damn cute.

But coming to the main point......the way they showed in the precap......Nivi missing Viren and calling him from the bottom of her heart................is that LOVE ??.............or is she just missing his trust on her ??

I mean she obviously feels aloof.....where everyone had cornered her thinking she had lost her mind.....and wants her to see a psychiatrist.........n at this time obviously she misses Viren n needs him with her to support her.

And in Nivi's case.....this doesnt look like love.........it looks more like a need of someone to understand her in such a situation.

So.............Is she gonna disappoint him again when he comes back by her stupid one-liners....coz Viren will support her in any situation....whether she expresses her love or not.

What do u guys think ???

@red - I really loved that sentence........ROFL

celestaezarmeeno

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Love has many definitions...its not just romance also every time. This emotional dependence of Nivedita is also called "love". When she is cornered, she remembers Viren, because Viren is the centre of her very existence and sanity now.

Love is an intense personal attachment and this is what Nivedita is feeling about Viren now.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vandipaiSoapgirlcelestaetamushizarmeenosmartcsunflower52Dilbole_ShiOmRu

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Love has many definitions...its not just romance also every time. This emotional dependence of Nivedita is also called "love". When she is cornered, she remembers Viren, because Viren is the centre of her very existence and sanity now.

Love is an intense personal attachment and this is what Nivedita is feeling about Viren now.
I agree, there is more to love. If this was not love she would not have said "Mera Viren'.These 2 words hold a lot of significance.You call someone mine from your heart not from mind. She never said "Mera Sid". From the episodes I have seen.  

Edited by sunflower52 - 07 January 2011 at 11:24pm

celestaezarmeeno

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited for tomrrow's episode..........Nivi called Viren from the bottom of her heart n i'm sure Viren will come back tomorrow...(its only if they dont strtch the epi).

And today NivRen concersation on the phone was so cute.......n Viren was so romantic.....And Nivi for the first time said the right thing at the right time..........'mera Viren'..............haiiiiii !!!!......so damn cute.

But coming to the main point......the way they showed in the precap......Nivi missing Viren and calling him from the bottom of her heart................is that LOVE ??.............or is she just missing his trust on her ??

I mean she obviously feels aloof.....where everyone had cornered her thinking she had lost her mind.....and wants her to see a psychiatrist.........n at this time obviously she misses Viren n needs him with her to support her.

And in Nivi's case.....this doesnt look like love.........it looks more like a need of someone to understand her in such a situation.

So.............Is she gonna disappoint him again when he comes back by her stupid one-liners....coz Viren will support her in any situation....whether she expresses her love or not.

What do u guys think ???

I understand why you are asking this question and to a certain extent I also was thinking whether it is call for love or for Friendship...the answer is friendship which is border line love... she herself doesn't realize that she has completely fallen for her husband...she has closed her past with a lock but still has the key...once she throws the remnants i.e the key...she will be completely be Viren's

Viren knows this as this is only her 12th smile...and once she reaches 20th then we will know that she has becomes Viren's completely so I dont think he will be disappointed as our Viru has already set a deadline for his Nivi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

celestae

naley4ever Goldie
naley4ever
naley4ever

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
she is in love with him for sure come on all the flash backs she calling him back from her heart .....we always call or think of the person we love   in fear so...that's just it .....she is Definitely fallen for him ....

and yes Viren will support her 100%
in any situation......
i'm sad that nivi should go through all of this ...hope she comes out stronger.......

Edited by naley4ever - 08 January 2011 at 12:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

celestae

shaazi IF-Rockerz
shaazi
shaazi

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya_roy65

shaazi dear watch starting promos of ccbm a boy in head over heals is siddharth not viren 
and i dont know wat happen but a need cannot replace love but a love can fullfill needs 
so moral is love can do anything , but need can be changed as per the condition and requirement
srry i didn't get what you wanna sayConfused.......i understand your fav jodi is broken that's why you are saying this but the fact is story is changed now...and maybe today she doesn't love him fully but tomorrow she will oz that's what these cvs and viewres want........story is changed now...and plz don't ask me to wath those promos and epi's coz everything abt ccbm without viren puts me to sleepSleepy
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
@shaziii haaaaaaaaa shaziii well said . Woutt Viren Sood , Wout Kinshuk Mahajan .dis show is nothng n damnn dmann borigg . Look at d status of Forum whenever Viren is not ahown in Show . There is nothng 2 discuss abt on any side .

As far as Nivi's calling is concereend . Ofcourse She is in lovv wid Viren .n tht 2 deply n veryy badlyy just like Viren  . If she had nt then she would n't hav remembered him soo soo much . She wouldn't hav imagined him in her dreams n tht 2 where Viren is calling her for huggg!!! .dis only happenes when u r deeply in lovv wid some1 . Viren is nt only his need or frend but now he is his world , his lovee , his support , his angel , his everythngg .

Go to top