Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

But.....Is This The Call Of LOVE ????

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited for tomrrow's episode..........Nivi called Viren from the bottom of her heart n i'm sure Viren will come back tomorrow...(its only if they dont strtch the epi).

And today NivRen concersation on the phone was so cute.......n Viren was so romantic.....And Nivi for the first time said the right thing at the right time..........'mera Viren'..............haiiiiii !!!!......so damn cute.

But coming to the main point......the way they showed in the precap......Nivi missing Viren and calling him from the bottom of her heart................is that LOVE ??.............or is she just missing his trust on her ??

I mean she obviously feels aloof.....where everyone had cornered her thinking she had lost her mind.....and wants her to see a psychiatrist.........n at this time obviously she misses Viren n needs him with her to support her.

And in Nivi's case.....this doesnt look like love.........it looks more like a need of someone to understand her in such a situation.

So.............Is she gonna disappoint him again when he comes back by her stupid one-liners....coz Viren will support her in any situation....whether she expresses her love or not.

What do u guys think ???

Edited by starz4me - 07 January 2011 at 10:19am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ranragsalekh1Resh.....celestaeVirMan_ArShishaaziSofna

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Very True! But I think genuinely Nivedita is in love with Viren whether she admits it or not. The way she said 'my Viren' was so cute.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

celestae

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Even the track they were playing when Nivi was thiking of Viren.......was the Dosti song.
The CT's are confusing us......i tihnk they are gonna stretch this sequence as well.
kajole Newbie
kajole
kajole

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Good point!! It's not love its out of desperation or fear. Nivi her self doesn't know why she married to Viren. She considers him as a good friend. She said to her sister earlier he always there for me that's why but couldn't say she loved him. I don't think she knows what love is but oh boy,oh boy…Viren does. lolLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jiya_roy65VirMan_ArShiSofna

jiya_roy65 Groupbie
jiya_roy65
jiya_roy65

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
the difference between love and need
nivi love sid.......this is love
but nivi need viren this is called friendship 
so hope u understand love and needs
one more thing shaadi hone se sab khatm nahi hota ...hum jarurat keliye life se samjhota kar lete hai but duniya goal hai dear sab ghoom phir ke vapas a jata hai
shaazi IF-Rockerz
shaazi
shaazi

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
i think she is head over heals in love with VIren .....who can resist a guy like virenDay Dreaming...it's not nivi's fault.........it's so clearly visible lol...it's not need..it's love....

Edited by shaazi - 07 January 2011 at 11:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShi

jiya_roy65 Groupbie
jiya_roy65
jiya_roy65

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
shaazi dear watch starting promos of ccbm a boy in head over heals is siddharth not viren 
and i dont know wat happen but a need cannot replace love but a love can fullfill needs 
so moral is love can do anything , but need can be changed as per the condition and requirement
kajole Newbie
kajole
kajole

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=shaazi]i think she is head over heals in love with VIren .....who can resist a guy like virenDay Dreaming

It's true lot of girls in this world like a guy like Viren because they don't follow their heart they follow their mind.LOL Nivi is suspecting Sid but her heart is denying. For Viren her mind is calling him because of her fear. Looked behind this story what Nivi wants in her heart r not what he is getting it. What she is getting is what others want. She is not following her heart she is letting her self control by others. If she should have lessened to her grandmother or her father per haves she doesn't have 2 go through this difficult time. Girls always follow your heart!Embarrassed

Go to top