Bigg Boss Season 4

i hate shweta for this (Page 2)

Marz_Mahira_fan IF-Dazzler
Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thickhead

Originally posted by bratz007

today when BB asked whom do you want to bring back shweta takes rishants name instead of Sam Angry i really feel that she is diplomat

What does she stand to gain from it ? hmm.. maybe Ashmit's goodwill .. but wud that, in any way, help her win ? No it won't .. 1 may call her naive .. but hating her just coz she took Hrishant's name, is IMO,  wrong.

Hrishant was gud in most tasks, she appreciated it b4 also .. so if she took his name, whats wrong it ? And why is it mandatory to take Sameer's name everytime ?

Ya exactly i also dun understand this why she shud always stand by Sameer or take his name Confused....be it perfect man Q or this one.....its her choice....Sameer ne Shweta par koi ehsaan kabhi nhi kiya Ouch....he was playing his own game n was hoping to win 1 crore so that he can buy flat Confused.....he is not a saint or Godfather of Shweta Confused......aur waise bhi thoda boht favor jo Sam ne kia Shweta ko ( during her fight wid Dolly) was mainly to take out his own frustration on Dolly aur uss ke return main he got so much publicity aur woh so-called hero ban gaya......And ST fans also rewarded him by voting for him just because he was friendly wid Shweta not becoz of his own charm.....Sameer himself had no so-called CHARM in him......He was not most handsome  man there acc to me and many others most handsome there was Hrishant Embarrassed......He was not interesting to watch coz he was a BIG bore SleepyThumbs Down......He was not enthusiastic during tasks and always used to SULK ConfusedDead......And he was also not young he was an OLDIE above 42 Geek........he would have never come so far had he not stood up for Shweta against Dolly n then he was sent out of house with an agreement that he will be brought back....Sameer never had that X-factor to win the show Thumbs Down

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-Shonitprerna4rishavFaraan92

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bratz007

today when BB asked whom do you want to bring back shweta takes rishants name instead of Sam Angry i really feel that she is diplomat

even i thought dt she would take name of sam instead of hrishy  but she   changed her internal feeling ,took  his name ... it does not mean dt i would hate her for ds thing .. no no never..... ..
    ho sakta h  , she understands hrishy  as better inmate  dn sam....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marz_Mahira_fan

ShahZur IF-Sizzlerz
ShahZur
ShahZur

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
sam fought for st and rishant hates shewta!!!! you r a big diplomate shewta!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lisa_patel25charrubratz007.Monami.

akramabs Goldie
akramabs
akramabs

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
At the end, shweta really made me upset. She should have said "Sameer".. Anyways,it is her opinion.. but did not like it. I just felt for a while that Shweta never accepted Sameer as her friend. Whenever Bigg Boss asks for about a person. So Shweta always thinks so much and gives very strange response ( unpredictable ) .. hmm anyways.  but it is ok... still want to win her.. bcoz there is nobody else .. jise mein ab support karon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bratz007

Fossil2 Senior Member
Fossil2
Fossil2

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
i dont see whats the big deal in shweta naming hrishant instead of sameer in today's episode. hrishant wanted to win the BB title so badly that the rest of the housemates knew abt his penchant. hence she named him in good spirit. this, in no way, undermines her friendship with sameer.
come on, grow up yo!
just cos you stuck to one friend all thru the 13 odd weeks doesnt mean u have to name only that person  under all categories!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky no1Faraan92

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
me too hated her a lot today...before i used to dislike her only in BB .....but now for sure its hate 
MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

I feel Hrishant deserved to stay in the house longer. He was playing the game very well..the only thing was that his plotting and planning was a bit too obvious..if he was a little more subtle in his moves,i guess he wud have gone further..Ummm..as far as backstabbing Sam goes,I dnt quite agree..She did say that she thinks Sam deserves to win BB and that she would be very happy if he won,whereas Sam didnt take her name..Wink So its all gud..!! Embarrassed

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prernatic

Ya exactly i also dun understand this why she shud always stand by Sameer or take his name Confused....be it perfect man Q or this one.....its her choice....Sameer ne Shweta par koi ehsaan kabhi nhi kiya Ouch....he was playing his own game n was hoping to win 1 crore so that he can buy flat Confused.....he is not a saint or Godfather of Shweta Confused......aur waise bhi thoda boht favor jo Sam ne kia Shweta ko ( during her fight wid Dolly) was mainly to take out his own frustration on Dolly aur uss ke return main he got so much publicity aur woh so-called hero ban gaya......And ST fans also rewarded him by voting for him just because he was friendly wid Shweta not becoz of his own charm.....Sameer himself had no so-called CHARM in him......He was not most handsome  man there acc to me and many others most handsome there was Hrishant Embarrassed......He was not interesting to watch coz he was a BIG bore SleepyThumbs Down......He was not enthusiastic during tasks and always used to SULK ConfusedDead......And he was also not young he was an OLDIE above 42 Geek........he would have never come so far had he not stood up for Shweta against Dolly n then he was sent out of house with an agreement that he will be brought back....Sameer never had that X-factor to win the show Thumbs Down
Totally right mariam..Thumbs UpLOL

Go to top