Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Why Guru??????? (Page 8)

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
MY GOD !
Why are fans so sensitive towards any form of criticism towards their fav actors? I think GC is a wonderful actor but he falters at times and especially in romantic scenes (not the passionate ones we got in the beginning) and sometimes even in ones where he hes supposed to portray pain. This is simply my opinion and I am sure I or for that matter anyone else is entitled to one ! His forte is those 'aggressive and angry' scenes and he does them exceptionally well ! Likewise , I think DD is a brilliant actress whose forte is comedy ! If someone thinks GC needs to improve in one field , why do fans need to take it to their heart ? Since when did this become 'bashing' ? And why cant people let opinions be ? What is the need to shove our opinions down everyone else's throats ?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pyari2006gurpreet28happygoluckyPreethi-Premi-Sangs-

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
GHSP is nothing without GC & DD.Both r awesome.Its always a visual treat to see them together.Their chemistry is amazing both onscreen & offscreen.The best part is that both GC & DD r good friends offscreen.So everyone just chill & enjoy the show!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28..VeenaGcian..

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
he's alwaz been a great actor who puts in his best making it appear as natural as possible i dunno wat more ov him ppl want,y cant we understand there is a limit to everything,even acting i guess GC,DDare the finest actors we have so far both equally good each one compliments the other both are the life ov the show,we cant compare and we shudnt be comparing the two both are best in their own ways,Clap but definately intense /bold scenes have to have some limitations even real life couples hesitate infrnt ov the camera its human natureShockedand dese two are just ONSCREEN COUPLE we need to make it clear in our minds only then we can visualize it to be a perfect act on their partSmile

Edited by untamedtigress - 07 January 2011 at 11:31am

gurpreet28..VeenaGcian..

-Sangs- IF-Rockerz
-Sangs-
-Sangs-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Originally posted by sangi1588

@TM: I actually wanted to avoid fight or any kind of misunderstanding here. But i also want to say that  i know that GC and DD are good.. but at times GC lacks behind. i have seen your previous posts and think that u r a GC fan.  But why are you defending GC now? Do u think he is not good. Have you ever seen a post where anyone defending DD..coz we all know she is the best . If u think GC is best..then y do u need a post defending him. 
Spot on Sangi! we said the same thing!LOL
Like minds think alikeWink

ashistarchase

-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Originally posted by verode

[QUOTE=jimzi27]

Yeah i defend guru, that is my own wish, if ur DD is so good then ok, i too dont hate her, isaw such bad words for him so i expressed my opinion in my topic, i dont think i have done wrong, have i came ther to fight for guru, i havent say anything wrong about DD but u came to fight, so u ppl feel wat i say is right. i know my GC is bet in all guys no need to prove that. u want to defend DD do in ur post not in mine

My DD???first of its my pleasure that U said is "My DD"Feeling so proud & Day Dreaming

Ok let me continue with main topic......LOL......Confess it that U compare GC & DD......or re read yr topic.....AngryIf yr GC(confirm it firstLOL )....is best according yr POV then let him be it.....but don't make him God by proving other person devil.....Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archie.111ashistarchase

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Originally posted by verode

ok guys who understand the meaning of this post please reply and thank u guys for supprting me here

Veena, i am sorry i am having to break my little promise here.... First, this is public forum. You cannot ask people to get out of your topic or ask people to stay away. Not everyone will take it lightlt the way i took....

Second, I have not come here to take a plunge in this topic. I know you are great fan of GC. If you find him being bashed anywhere simply report them. There is no point in creating a comparison topic.. If you find someone comparing GC and DD yes you can report it..

Mods are the best judge and they will take care of it.

Further, there have never been occasions when we have to defend DD like you are defending GC. Did you notice that? Now i dont have to elaborate on that.

@Delhigirl - DD fans are not bashing GC for pleasure. And yes if you think there are comparison topics about how well DD did and how not well GC did you can report them like i am reporting this one.... You cannot bash the fans of DD for defending GC..

Jyothi mod - I had the least intention of stepping in here. But on a very serious note i cannot take in people bashing DD's fans just to defend GC.

see preethi i dont have anything to explain u. u may be a DD fan and i may be a GC fan but this forum is common, what i told as some ppl feel GC as a flaw i too sometimes feel DD as a flaw, do i say any bad words for her, do i say anything that is not tolerable, i gave the link where u see the absolute blunder words for him, do u ppl find such blunder words in my post, please give me reply
starchase IF-Sizzlerz
starchase
starchase

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
okay wat is this ur DD my GC ROFLROFLROFL 

woh dono mere hain. get it ROFLROFL immzi and sang its confirmed WinkROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashigurpreet28untamedtigress-Sangs-

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

MY GOD !
Why are fans so sensitive towards any form of criticism towards their fav actors? I think GC is a wonderful actor but he falters at times and especially in romantic scenes (not the passionate ones we got in the beginning) and sometimes even in ones where he hes supposed to portray pain. This is simply my opinion and I am sure I or for that matter anyone else is entitled to one ! His forte is those 'aggressive and angry' scenes and he does them exceptionally well ! Likewise , I think DD is a brilliant actress whose forte is comedy ! If someone thinks GC needs to improve in one field , why do fans need to take it to their heart ? Since when did this become 'bashing' ? And why cant people let opinions be ? What is the need to shove our opinions down everyone else's throats ?

Well said buddy Clap

ashibeauty84

Go to top