..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by verode

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1584075&TPN=3

hey jimzi and others check the wordings in this post

what u say guys have u seen the wordings in that post, did i came there to fight with u ppl

what guys have i wrote such horrible things about DD in my post

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
@Topic

I understand your point of view. You are a great GC fan. I read your post where you have written the coke can which GC used is lucky. I respect your opinion but  for many of us believe  GC needs to work hard on those romantic scenes. There is difference of opinion you think GC is out of world and we feel he needs to work hard. We are respecting your view and you should respect ours.Big smile

Edited by happygolucky - 07 January 2011 at 10:59am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pyari2006archie.111gurpreet28ashi-PoisonIvy-

-Sangs- IF-Rockerz
-Sangs-
-Sangs-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Ashi, Ambi, Avi and Chinks....stop posting your comments here...please no fights..if u wanna discuss come to CC...I am sorry to say this..i knw this is a public forum and u are allowed to discuss. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beauty84ashi..Gurti-Kash..

..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygolucky

@Topic

I understand your point of view. You are a great GC fan. I read your post where you have written the coke can which GC used is lucky. I respect your opinion but  for many of us believe  GC needs to work hard on those romantic scenes. There is difference of opinion you thin GC is out of world and we feel he needs work hard. We are respecting your view and you should respect ours.Big smile

see yaar i do respect ur views, but i dont bash DD in any of my posts, i request u ppl to read my post carefully and then reply, i don't have anything to argue.please

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

happygolucky

..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashi

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1584075&TPN=3

hey jimzi and others check the wordings in this post

what u say guys have u seen the wordings in that post, did i came there to fight with u ppl
If you feel that is abusive report the comment and deal with it there only and not create comparision topics....

this is a public forum any one can make any topic, and my post is not comparison, it defends guru

happygolucky

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged

@Topic

I understand your point of view. You are a great GC fan. I read your post where you have written the coke can which GC used is lucky. I respect your opinion but  for many of us believe  GC needs to work hard on those romantic scenes. There is difference of opinion you thin GC is out of world and we feel he needs work hard. We are respecting your view and you should respect ours.Big smile

see yaar i do respect ur views, but i dont bash DD in any of my posts, i request u ppl to read my post carefully and then reply, i don't have anything to argue.please
@Topic maker

Carry on buddy. Take it easy yaar. Aisa hota rahta hai. Just ignore those topic you feel is unfair. Just enjoy the GF otherwise we all get tense and angry which is not  good for our familyLOL. Have fun buddyBig smile

Edited by happygolucky - 07 January 2011 at 11:05am

beauty84

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged

@Topic

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">I understand your point ofview. You are a great GC fan. I read your post where you have written the coke can which GC used is lucky. I respect your opinion but for many of us believe GC needs to work hard on those romantic scenes. There is difference of opinion you thin GC is out of world and we feel he needs work hard. We are respecting your view and you should respect ours.Big smile</font>

I agree with you. Most of us GC fans equally like DD and so not bash her in our topics. But a lot of hard core DD fans do that all the time and they constantly do these kind of comparison topics

..VeenaGcian..

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sangi1588

Ashi, Ambi, Avi and Chinks....stop posting your comments here...please no fights..if u wanna discuss come to CC...I am sorry to say this..i knw this is a public forum and u are allowed to discuss. 
Maine nahi ladai kiCry. You blamed me its not fairOuchLOL

Edited by happygolucky - 07 January 2011 at 10:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beauty84-Sangs-

Go to top