Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
GC and DD rock!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28maankigeet4ever..VeenaGcian..jaspreetm2815

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
thanks for the post...i agree..we need to learn to appreciate our GC and DD as well as all the GHSP actors :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28..VeenaGcian..jaspreetm2815

hatelove Newbie
hatelove
hatelove

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged

GC and DD are da best.... as for being romantic... i've never seen any actor hug with so much passion and intensity.... phenominal. his eyes says all..... i don't think he lacks in that arena. he gives wat da shoot recquires... and DD compliments him perfectly.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28..VeenaGcian..

-MaanEetLover- IF-Rockerz
-MaanEetLover-
-MaanEetLover-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
I couldnt agree with you more.
I even wanna know why ?
Its just drives me nuts when I hear such things about him!
GC & DD rocks!!

Edited by -MaanEetLover- - 07 January 2011 at 9:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28..VeenaGcian..

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

archie.111 Groupbie
archie.111
archie.111

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

MY GOD !
Why are fans so sensitive towards any form of criticism towards their fav actors? I think GC is a wonderful actor but he falters at times and especially in romantic scenes (not the passionate ones we got in the beginning) and sometimes even in ones where he hes supposed to portray pain. This is simply my opinion and I am sure I or for that matter anyone else is entitled to one ! His forte is those 'aggressive and angry' scenes and he does them exceptionally well ! Likewise , I think DD is a brilliant actress whose forte is comedy ! If someone thinks GC needs to improve in one field , why do fans need to take it to their heart ? Since when did this become 'bashing' ? And why cant people let opinions be ? What is the need to shove our opinions down everyone else's throats ?

d best reply so farClap u said it allWink  it hz been long dat i wanted 2 rite dat GC needs 2 work on emotin pain! i dunno bt i really find ppl hea obsessed wid him dat dey cnt even digest even a lil criticism abt him Shocked sry 2 say bt i dun even find him n exceptionally gud actor(if u think portrayin anger is d only part f actin Confused ) sry 2 offend d GC LOVERS!!!
..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archie.111

Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

MY GOD !
Why are fans so sensitive towards any form of criticism towards their fav actors? I think GC is a wonderful actor but he falters at times and especially in romantic scenes (not the passionate ones we got in the beginning) and sometimes even in ones where he hes supposed to portray pain. This is simply my opinion and I am sure I or for that matter anyone else is entitled to one ! His forte is those 'aggressive and angry' scenes and he does them exceptionally well ! Likewise , I think DD is a brilliant actress whose forte is comedy ! If someone thinks GC needs to improve in one field , why do fans need to take it to their heart ? Since when did this become 'bashing' ? And why cant people let opinions be ? What is the need to shove our opinions down everyone else's throats ?

d best reply so farClap u said it allWink  it hz been long dat i wanted 2 rite dat GC needs 2 work on emotin pain! i dunno bt i really find ppl hea obsessed wid him dat dey cnt even digest even a lil criticism abt him Shocked sry 2 say bt i dun even find him n exceptionally gud actor(if u think portrayin anger is d only part f actin Confused ) sry 2 offend d GC LOVERS!!!

i completly deny u, if he is no an exceptional actor this show would have gone so many days before and coming to crtisicsm wat i feel is that we can criticise but no in akwrad manner

Go to top