Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
ok guys who understand the meaning of this post please reply and thank u guys for supprting me hereEdited by verode - 13 years ago
-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: verode

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1584075?pn=3

hey jimzi and other check the wordings in this post

If some one is making that type of post then u  may give yr opinion there or report it or leave it....... but by making a new topic of comparison in the ans of it is just like provoking war on GF.....U're raising fire by poring oil in it......😊.... We all want peace at the end.....πŸ˜†
-Sangs- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@TM: I actually wanted to avoid fight or any kind of misunderstanding here. But i also want to say that  i know that GC and DD are good.. but at times GC lacks behind. i have seen your previous posts and think that u r a GC fan.  But why are you defending GC now? Do u think he is not good. Have you ever seen a post where anyone defending DD..coz we all know she is the best . If u think GC is best..then y do u need a post defending him. 
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jimzi27

If some one is making that type of post then u  may give yr opinion there or report it or leave it....... but by making a new topic of comparison in the ans of it is just like provoking war on GF.....U're raising fire by poring oil in it......😊.... We all want peace at the end.....πŸ˜†

Yeah i defend guru, that is my own wish, if ur DD is so good then ok, i too dont hate her, isaw such bad words for him so i expressed my opinion in my topic, i dont think i have done wrong, have i came ther to fight for guru, i havent say anything wrong about DD but u came to fight, so u ppl feel wat i say is right. i know my GC is bet in all guys no need to prove that. u want to defend DD do in ur post not in mine
Edited by verode - 13 years ago
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: verode

ok guys who understand the meaning of this post please reply and thank u guys for supprting me here

Veena, i am sorry i am having to break my little promise here.... First, this is public forum. You cannot ask people to get out of your topic or ask people to stay away. Not everyone will take it lightlt the way i took....

Second, I have not come here to take a plunge in this topic. I know you are great fan of GC. If you find him being bashed anywhere simply report them. There is no point in creating a comparison topic.. If you find someone comparing GC and DD yes you can report it..

Mods are the best judge and they will take care of it.

Further, there have never been occasions when we have to defend DD like you are defending GC. Did you notice that? Now i dont have to elaborate on that.

@Delhigirl - DD fans are not bashing GC for pleasure. And yes if you think there are comparison topics about how well DD did and how not well GC did you can report them like i am reporting this one.... You cannot bash the fans of DD just because you want to defend GC..

Jyothi mod - I had the least intention of stepping in here. But on a very serious note i cannot take in people bashing DD's fans just to defend GC.

Edited by Preethi-Premi - 13 years ago
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sangi1588

@TM: I actually wanted to avoid fight or any kind of misunderstanding here. But i also want to say that  i know that GC and DD are good.. but at times GC lacks behind. i have seen your previous posts and think that u r a GC fan.  But why are you defending GC now? Do u think he is not good. Have you ever seen a post where anyone defending DD..coz we all know she is the best . If u think GC is best..then y do u need a post defending him. 

Spot on Sangi! we said the same thing!πŸ˜†
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
MY GOD !
Why are fans so sensitive towards any form of criticism towards their fav actors? I think GC is a wonderful actor but he falters at times and especially in romantic scenes (not the passionate ones we got in the beginning) and sometimes even in ones where he hes supposed to portray pain. This is simply my opinion and I am sure I or for that matter anyone else is entitled to one ! His forte is those 'aggressive and angry' scenes and he does them exceptionally well ! Likewise , I think DD is a brilliant actress whose forte is comedy ! If someone thinks GC needs to improve in one field , why do fans need to take it to their heart ? Since when did this become 'bashing' ? And why cant people let opinions be ? What is the need to shove our opinions down everyone else's throats ?
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
GHSP is nothing without GC & DD.Both r awesome.Its always a visual treat to see them together.Their chemistry is amazing both onscreen & offscreen.The best part is that both GC & DD r good friends offscreen.So everyone just chill & enjoy the show!😊
untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
he's alwaz been a great actor who puts in his best making it appear as natural as possible i dunno wat more ov him ppl want,y cant we understand there is a limit to everything,even acting i guess GC,DDare the finest actors we have so far both equally good each one compliments the other both are the life ov the show,we cant compare and we shudnt be comparing the two both are best in their own ways,πŸ‘ but definately intense /bold scenes have to have some limitations even real life couples hesitate infrnt ov the camera its human nature😲and dese two are just ONSCREEN COUPLE we need to make it clear in our minds only then we can visualize it to be a perfect act on their part😊 Edited by untamedtigress - 13 years ago
-Sangs- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

Spot on Sangi! we said the same thing!πŸ˜†

Like minds think alikeπŸ˜‰