Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Why Guru??????? - Page 4

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: jimzi27

If U r saying it that its not comparison then I'll suggest check yr main topic & read it again......😊...Why R U defensing GC's an action even when its not required any where...I didn't find any post on GF that said any thing bad abt GC then why r u making this comparison post when there is no need of it.....

This is public forum......once u make the post its visible to all....why every time all should be silent when they see something that they don't like to see......😊

the last paraghrapgh what u have written to me goes to u jimzi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@topic maker

In your view GC is flawless but there are people who thinks GC is not perfect. So, whats wrong with that? Every one is entitle to their view, isn't it? You feel DD is not perfect and we are o.k with that. We are not attacking you for that, so why you are attacking those who feel GC is not good in all the romantic scenes. Just my pov no offence. Just answer your why😊
Edited by happygolucky - 13 years ago
Tiharika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree with u as well, Gurmeet and Drashti always gives their 100% toi their work and their awesum in delivering expressions and those kind os scenes, i didnt find any flaws in them, and vil never be able to as well because ther are wonderful great hard working artists and actors.
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: verode

the last paraghrapgh what u have written to me goes to u jimzi

In defence of Veena, I do not think she is trying to compare GC and DD to prove one is superior and cause aggravation. If I understand her post correctly, she is saying that GC gives his 100% just like DD, but everyone is quick to criticize him in his acting for even small things.
beauty84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: delhigirl

if you are free to give your opinion, I can give mine too. I am not trying to pick a fight with you. I am not even being rude to you. so kindly do not be rude yourself. I am not making any personal comment to you. I am only talking about the actors.
And I am not comparing GC to DD or vice versa. I think they are both awesome and no one is superior

whn did i use harsh wrds dat seem rude, i dnt think so i did😆
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1584075?pn=3

hey jimzi and other check the wordings in this post
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: beauty84

whn did i use harsh wrds dat seem rude, i dnt think so i did😆

again that is a difference of opinion. If I had sent you the sentence that you wrote, I will ask you then if you find it objectionable
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail

what u say guys have u seen the wordings in that post, did i came there to fight with u ppl
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i totally agree with you. GC and DD are perfect...to me in every scene together.
ashi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

what u say guys have u seen the wordings in that post, did i came there to fight with u ppl

If you feel that is abusive report the comment and deal with it there only and not create comparision topics....