Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
i am very clear in what i am seeing. Both do an awesome job and make the serial. There are times when both may be tired and fall short. simple
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jimzi27

Then U should think of it before making comparison topic of the leads....😆

see jimzi i ma not comparing here anybody for me DD and GC are equal. i love them both ok
beauty84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jimzi27

Then U should think of it before making comparison topic of the leads....😆

so true jimzzi, btw u gyz talking abt GC whi love 2 gv fake kisses even on hand😡
Sameeha786 thumbnail
Can we please not create a fight in this topic? Nobody is perfect and both do an awesome job. Those people who say that Guru doesn't do a good job in romantic scenes are just negative people. Why can't they just be happy with what they are getting? If Guru and Drashti weren't in the serial, then Geet would be the crappest show ever.

- Sameeha x
ashi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I am not fighting here... this is just my opinion... i am telling for GC's betterment! i am just telling my opinion!
Edited by ashi - 13 years ago
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ashi

Ok shall we count how many times DD erred and how many times GC..... If there are many people saying that GC is not upto the mark we should encourage him to improve it not compare him with the actress and say 'doesnt she do mistakes?'
By the way its very very rare to see DD flawing...........

well ,for me he will not be upto the mark when he won't act well,i don't care about kisses, as far as hugs r concerned,lately all the hugs hv been intense and GC was perfect in it.as far as acting is concerned,GC has very rarely flawed and so has DD,but yes,both of them hv flawed smtime or the other in acting sm scenes,though very rarely,that can happen to anyone,so i don't mind.kissing does not require acting.it requires a comfort level,maybe DD is more cmfortable than Gc, but i don't care,and his hugs hv been perfectly fine.
Duttamann80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
DD & GC  are brillant and fablouse xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
delhigirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: beauty84

so true jimzzi, btw u gyz talking abt GC whi love 2 gv fake kisses even on hand😡

we assume that GC does not want to kiss DD's hand. What if DD wants to keep it a little distant? what if both feel that they do not kiss for real all the time?
Has anyone got any proof that it is only from GC side and not something both agree upon. This is all our assumption.
delhigirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: ria_sengupta

well ,for me he will not be upto the mark when he won't act well,i don't care about kisses, as far as hugs r concerned,lately all the hugs hv been intense and GC was perfect in it.as far as acting is concerned,GC has very rarely flawed and so has DD,but yes,both of them hv flawed smtime or the other in acting sm scenes,though very rarely,that can happen to anyone,so i don't mind.kissing does not require acting.it requires a comfort level,maybe DD is more cmfortable than Gc, but i don't care,and his hugs hv been perfectly fine.

i agree
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sameeha786

Can we please not create a fight in this topic? Nobody is perfect and both do an awesome job. Those people who say that Guru doesn't do a good job in romantic scenes are just negative people. Why can't they just be happy with what they are getting? If Guru and Drashti weren't in the serial, then Geet would be the crappest show ever.

- Sameeha x

i agree with u and the funny part is they don't cmplain about his acting,only kissing.there is a lot more to the show than kissing,GC's eyes express maan's love for geet and i bet no one does it with eyes as well as he does and believe me,i hv had a huge serial experience,rt from the DD@ era,hv seen many actors on screen,rarely hv i cm across anyone with such expressive eyes as GC.for me thats imp,seen a lot of actors who r so called cmfortable doing romantic scenes but their eyes don't express love as well as GC's,i prefer GC anytime.
Edited by ria_sengupta - 13 years ago