Bandini

7th January 2011 Update

ipodmackid Goldie
ipodmackid
ipodmackid

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Hello Friends

Part 1
episode starts in dhrampur- the mumbai police come to arrest megha- vishal screams at the police but they tell him not to interfere- triveni and rishab happy seeing vishal upset

police bring megha to mumbai- dm with workers outside the police station- santu is there with baa- all workers upset when they see megha and want to kill her but dm stops them and tells them police will give her punishment
megha tells dm- i will be out soon and you very own son vishal will bail me out -you watch

vishal with bunch of lawyers telling them do what ever but get my mom out- i agree she did something stupid but she did out of anger as dm moved all workers from dhrampur- lawyers we will do our best- vishal upset

baa-santu -moti and dm - all happy megha is in jail- gupta comes in brings sweets as DM is nominated for the best entrepreneur of the year- all happy- dm and santu take baa's ashirwad-

night time

dm comes home- he asks santu why you still awake- she tells him i am happy and thing new designs for our company-
dm tells her baa told me that megha got jail and I got the award all because of santu so i should buy you a gift- santus asks him if baa did not tell you you would not have bought me? he tells her what difference it makes I am the one who bought it na- dm brings bangle, pendant, and earring and makes it wear it himself- santu happy- tere dil ka song on- cute scene - no BD's

vishal calls dm and disturbs the scene- he tells him you think putting my mom in jail you have won? she will be out and we will capture entire gujrat market and finish Kanku Damji diamond works- dm tells him have you forgotten who you are talking to? dm tells him santu of kanku damji diamond works is enough to take care of both you and megha- he disconnects the phone and upset and leaves

break

part 2

megha gets bail she goes back to dhrampur- 
moti tells baa megha got bail
megha tells vishal i know you got me bail- vishal says no i did not get bail for you
santu tells baa and moti- dm got bail for megha- all shocked -santu tell them i know dm must have a good reason for what he did
megha comes to know dm got her bail- she is shocked- vishal tells her this has to dm's plan- but we will show him-
dm walks in- baa moti asks him why did you do such a thing
dm tells them- 
first she is my apradhi- i will give her punishment first and then the police
second she is smart- she will get bail some how so i played my game- got her bail why should i wait for her to come out and wait for her to attack?
she has lost name, fame and the antwerp order- she still has the gujrat market and to maintain that she needs a factory, new workers and capital-she did not get the insurance money-to start a new factory she will need capital- i want her to go ask for loans - no one will give it to her- i want she puts everything at stake to fight against me and than i will strike the final bow
baa- moti - santu all happy at dm's planning

break

part 3

megha and vishal going bank to bank begging for a loan- they are refused everywhere-
vishal upset i know dm has planned all this- megha says you are right he knows we need money and he has used his contacts and all have refused us the loan
megha tellls vishal to not worry i will capture the gujrat market- vishal asks how will we do it without money? she says we will use the POA- gujrat association chairman is toral's dad- he is a businessman and sees only profit- do not worry i will get finance using POA
she tells vishal now i know why dm got me bail- so he can torture me but he forgot the POA is in my name

freeze on megha

Edited by ipodmackid - 07 January 2011 at 11:08am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

indy1979yourmittmvatsaazminamanupamgpikavecnirleppannuzakiar...Nahid...klementina_275Jamila1ssanjanagiguser***Anu***Arsha85viraf4umamanJoshana458sakshi_24hina91mimi10muttakinbankhancuterosybishop22daddysgirl786Gauri22ushmiAyeshaRRShahara3Luv-Shonitshabz50Xx..Anjali..xXsimlavidhineela226KyunkiImafanPachu.Pmeghapartiniveditharani-luckianitarani...RamonaG....ammoosIsa_depyar-ishk

ipodmackid Goldie
ipodmackid
ipodmackid

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
hello sakski, ushmi, anjali anyone?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi_24

sakshi_24 Senior Member
sakshi_24
sakshi_24

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged

mumbai police cum and arrest megha finallySmileSmile

for adding poison in sanraj workers food...

they bring her mumbai..
workers try to kill her and megha mehra haye haye..lol..
DM stops them, megha says soon i will be out and ur beta vishal will do it..u will see ok..

vishal shouting at laweyrs that he want her mummmmaaaaa out soon,they said we will do our level best..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

...Nahid...klementina_275mimi10bishop22ipodmackidangelrosesAyeshaRRsimlavidhianitaranipyar-ishk

ipodmackid Goldie
ipodmackid
ipodmackid

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
sakshi i thought you forgot us

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi_24

sakshi_24 Senior Member
sakshi_24
sakshi_24

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
wow very nice..
DM bring kangan, pendent set with earings 4 santu and make her wear himself....shoooooo shweeeet..
in bw vishal call DM omg... he was cry baby, crying for his muma bail...
DM cut the call..
break

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

...Nahid...klementina_275mimi10bankhanbishop22angelrosesAyeshaRRsimlavidhianitaranipyar-ishk

bishop22 Goldie
bishop22
bishop22

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Hi Mira and Sakshi... thanks for the update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi_24ipodmackid

sakshi_24 Senior Member
sakshi_24
sakshi_24

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
mumbai jail-
megha got bail OMG .....she was angry and say now u will see DM mein kya karti hu...
moti tell it to baa.. baa worried..

megha in dpur and so happy that her vishal bailed her..
santu tell moyi and baa that DM bailed her..
megha cum to knw that DM bailed her..all confused..

DM cum and baa, moti and santu asked why he did this?
DM says coz wo meri gunhegar hai and i will punish her myself ....and  lecture...baa, moti and santu happy..
break

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

...Nahid...klementina_275mimi10bankhanbishop22simlavidhianna44anitaranipyar-ishk

ipodmackid Goldie
ipodmackid
ipodmackid

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
why did dm bail that evil lady? she was good inside the jail
god now more torture from her- 
i hope dm knows what he is doing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

...Nahid...sakshi_24bankhanbishop22anitarani

Go to top