Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks guys🤗 Will reply to everyone soon!
awesome..
superb.....
fab....
loved them all.....
thanx for the pm...
Nishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh<3
amazing work jaanii!! your siggs are awesome!
love it alll!!
esp the Karan-Kritika one.. that turned out beautiful!

love youuuu xoxo <33333
sg-muskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awwwwww  Nishu ............🤗
it was fabulous updt....lovey MS/SG siggies loved it❤️
keep it up!👍🏼
luv
muskaan

CryingEyes- thumbnail

Beautiful and lovely update Nishu🤗...Loved each and every creation,they all are just too good⭐️⭐️...Loved your style,colouring and text <3❤️Everything is looking great👏👏,brilliantly made😳...Keep the good work and do update soon...👍🏼😃 !!

-desiresoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update nisha loved it specially the KMH and monaya stuff do make more and sorry 4 commenting late

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Prettyyyyyyyyyyyyy😲 I loveee the cricket stuff and I love the way you made that first Monaya siggy. It's awesome😳 The KK one☺️ One of my fav<3 And the Ramanyan one I love the blending😃

I don't think I need to say that my fav out of all of em were mine right?😆 I already told you how much I loved them =)
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Aish129-

I am finally replying 😳 🤣
OMGOMGOMGG:O These are so PERFECT my Miss P😃 Why didn't I comment here before?*smacks head* cuz I was STUPID😳 Well I'm not anymore so yeah🤣
OMG OMG Miss Adorable 😃 awwie thats really adorable 🤣  It seriously means a lot to me😳
And btw I forgot if I told you🤔 I totally wasn't a cricket fan until like a week ago. A few zaalims got together and converted me😔 but I like it😎 you see I haven't seen the match cause of a few reasons ermm..yeah😆 but I LOVE LOVE LOVEEE YOUR SIGS!<33 The blending in he first is so good:o And I LOVE the way you used the pics in the second plus the text is PERFECT😉 
haha me too! I was not a cricket fan and thanks to my friends I ended up watching last few matches and yesss you have a company! I also didn't watch some matches😔 🤣 Aww thanks a lot and yeah I kinda liked first one thats why I posted that in the first spot 😎🤣
Sachinnnn!😳 He is God? He is God. that said it do I even need to comment on the sig? okay hfiuisdgljlgk. there🤣 I'm out of words try and understand🤣 And the last WC one the way you did the text is rockingg! this reminds me of Shilpa Shetty from ZND😃😆
gosh I know! When I thought of Sachin nothing clicked my mind other than god! So I easily went for it 😳 Aww thanks! thanks! 🤣 oh wow Shilpa Shetty! I remember 😃 😆
I adoree the way you did the MS/SG ones totally gorgeous ;) and your textures look fantastic<3
The colouring on the Ramayan one is super amazing ;) And my favourites HAVE to be the two Karanika ones a) because they are SO adorable and b) cause I LOVE your sigs❤️ trust me I mean it I don't use the heart often😆
aww Miss. Adorable! I love using textures even though it takes lot of time to search the right one! you know what I mean 😆😳 wow u love Karanika? I didn't know that 😲 that is so sweet!😳 I don't watch but still I found it cute😆😳 
Aww okie I get it 😆 but means a lot to me❤️😳
Anyway Ravs' bday gifts look so PRETTY<33 I know she loves them😳 
okkk I think we should get back to scraps cause I talk more about random stuff here than actual sigs I think😳🤣 mwahhh! I love you🤗
aww yes she does😳 I agree!😳 Most of the times I go off topic 😳 🤣
awwie! 
I love you too 🤗

Edited by nishi_sajan - 13 years ago
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

Lovely MS/SG siggies..!!! ❤️ 

On the whole the update was Fabbulous.. !

aww Thanks SS 🤗
I love that so much😳

Originally posted by: -BlueFairy-

Wow nice and fabulous work on SG and MS.The KMH work and Ravz bday sig was Beautiful ❤️

Thanks SF 🤗
Aww I know! I didn't find it weird this time 😳 🤣

Originally posted by: SwaNia_2

Lovely siggies. Loved all especially the sachin one and the SaJan and the MoNaya ones.

Thanks 🤗
I love that too! It came out well😳

XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Originally posted by: Komal_Chaudhary

Awesome siggies 

Originally posted by: deepti_mohit

res 😛

You better edit soon 😳

Originally posted by: smart.akaisha

owoowwowowow semi finals siggies were outstatnding will use one of dem..nd rest all were too gudd...dii..m love in it..!😍

fabb fabb wrkk..!😳
thanks for d pm..!😛

Aww Soni 🤗 That really means a lot to me!
thank u so much😳