Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles-MaanKiAdao Ne Humari Bhi JaanleLi (Page 9)

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Crazyians how are you all .Today my laptop was cracked . I just come here. I missed all Sbb, Sbs on today and all  discussions . I am upset . Please pray for me .
praying dear.all will be well.baba msk hai nahWinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=nanditasingh]hi girls...

firstly i love the title Clap
thanks nandita........after hearing that line.aur kuch suna hi nahi..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

guess all hearts watching Geet today voiced the same emotion for Maan as Geet did ....
he is just so 'out of this world' & yet he makes us all hope that someone like him is so reachable .... he teaches us to dream & hope.

we love him.no questions asked.....

the episode was sweet..& sweet pace is back.

Anne-Arjun
So the charmer has himself been smitten by the prey ... good.
But it was the effect rite...the moment he steps in to act as Maan...he starts speaking the truth ..Maan being the epitome of truth, his name itself affects Arjun & he rooted in love speaks only caring for his heart & not by his 'cunning mind' thats blindfolded by NT
Annie has already started reading his face - too fast.......
hmmm.....now we will see him fighting his feelings??????what u think???

Adi-Romeo-Pandeyji-Manishaaa
Adi is a sweetheart & he knows how to convince THe Maan Singh Khurana to agree to dance .....
Romeo, well i'm fond of Abhishek from MJHT days so i wish him given bit more screen space
Pandeyji...well he is the sort of 'Star of the Day' ....he brought a faint smile on Maan's face by voicing all the problems that women bring with themselves into a man's life
Manishaaa....pass, but sure looking forward to her act as 'silly me' Tasha in the skit

Brij
Poor guy must be busy ..so many mouths to feed & Pinky bhi toh hai & dancing will surely tire her & make her more hungry than usual
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Annie-Tasha
Ahh! what was Tasha doing in Geet's room ..i could so love that moment only if Pinky was there
agreed.why was pinky not there????

Maan & Maan ki Geet
Maan still cannot forgive himself nor forget the moment that has now robbed his heart of all the urge to be happy as he should be
Geet wants to share same happiness of dreams fulfillment with him , but feels he is not reciprocating ....
she makes him promise since for Maan promises are made only to be kept & for her sake ...he will try & smile & smile on his face is all she wants
beautyful scene naSmileSmileSmileSmile
..................guess i'm done blabbering
All i want to see is Maan unburden himself & enjoy the wedding ceremony.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnonanditasinghdewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

@nanditasingh...

hi girls...
 hello

firstly i love the title Clap
guess all hearts watching Geet today voiced the same emotion for Maan as Geet did ....

yes nandita ... we all feel the same for him

Anne-Arjun
So the charmer has himself been smitten by the prey ... good.
But it was the effect rite...the moment he steps in to act as Maan...he starts speaking the truth ..Maan being the epitome of truth, his name itself affects Arjun & he rooted in love speaks only caring for his heart & not by his 'cunning mind' thats blindfolded by NT
Annie has already started reading his face - too fast.......

nice analysis of both annie & arjun ...
Adi-Romeo-Pandeyji-Manishaaa
Adi is a sweetheart & he knows how to convince THe Maan Singh Khurana to agree to dance .....

adi's always gets his things done very easily by MSK....he knows how to handle maan ... getting maan's sig on geet's appointment ... or any thing maan mostly never says no to him ...

Romeo, well i'm fond of Abhishek from MJHT days so i wish him given bit more screen space
me too liked him since MJHT ... liked his comic timing ... he is a good actor
Pandeyji...well he is the sort of 'Star of the Day' ....he brought a faint smile on Maan's face by voicing all the problems that women bring with themselves into a man's life
pandeyji also was a part of MJHT ...

Manishaaa....pass, but sure looking forward to her act as 'silly me' Tasha in the skit

Brij
Poor guy must be busy ..so many mouths to feed & Pinky bhi toh hai & dancing will surely tire her & make her more hungry than usual
LOLLOLLOL
Annie-Tasha
Ahh! what was Tasha doing in Geet's room ..i could so love that moment only if Pinky was there

Maan & Maan ki Geet
Maan still cannot forgive himself nor forget the moment that has now robbed his heart of all the urge to be happy as he should be
Geet wants to share same happiness of dreams fulfillment with him , but feels he is not reciprocating ....
she makes him promise since for Maan promises are made only to be kept & for her sake ...he will try & smile & smile on his face is all she wants 
actually ... geet can read even his fake smile too ... smiling is not enough ... it needs to come out of the heart ...& geet will notice tht ... any how maan will open up tomorrow so waiting for tht scene ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnonanditasinghLoquacious_Aash

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by maneet1985

@aash.. u forgot about the  pink shampoos and yellow conditioners...
 one of member wrote that they saw those on Geet's dressing table!!!

wahi gift kiya hain..

i am fine dear.. jhagda to roz ki baat hain.. i am happy that geet looks beautiful.. maan will clear all his guilt!!!

and marjaane is gonna sopil my dance.. and what the hel stoy are they gonna show in skit...

hope they miss oiut the fisrt meeting of geet!!!

( es story ke vajah se.. arjun ko thjo annie to har baar utana padega... kyinki maaneet ke story mein.. geet humesha maan ke godi mein hain!!

are yaar deepti..............maine hi likha hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wo pink n yellow ke bare me...............jisse hum dono ki alag alag expectation hai!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

lets see whst CVs are showing in skit..................

and u right....................

he i have an idae.....

let them enact maneets KBM sequence.............we will push both marjannie from 2nd floor........
kaam tammam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

aash...EmbarrassedBig smile sorry.. i forgot who wrote.. i tried to find iot too... guessed (thank god i didnt say on's name)..

yeah letas see what bloopers CVs come up with tom!!!!!1

sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by maneet1985

me gonna sleep!!!!!

bye crazies....see u tom!!!!

gud night
bye deepthi ... i think u said u r going on a trip right ... thn how will u come tomorrow ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Hello to all my beautiful crazies'''..Hug

Welcome to the start of Maaneets journey to eternal bliss'''''''SmileSmileSmile

where all u can and will think about is the love between Maan & Geet & Maan's hotness Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

When the first shot we get to see is HOT HOT MSK'Day Dreamingshowing off his manly chest with unbuttoned shirt''''..Day DreamingCan u even think about anything else?????????Day Dreaming(my wish was shirtless MSK'LOLbut half stripped bhi chalega abhi'''''..Embarrassedthen bachelors party ke raat shirtless''''..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedand then on SR''.cough cough'..i leave it to ur imaginations girls'.Evil Smile)

i already had him minus his shirt in my imagination by the time Adi sir & co came Big smile

Maan was sooooooooooo lost'..CryCryhis guilt is eating him up from inside'.he cant think of anything else except wht he thinks of as his sin''.even when the boys gang was there'he was in another hell'thinking n rethinking n torturing himself''I cant bear to see him like this yaar'..plzzzz CVs solve this issue'let maan enjoy his wedding''Cry

i know yaar, i was so sad too.. it was heartbreaking to see Maan like that... & GC was so amazing in portraying all those emotions... one again he has proven that hes a brilliant actor..hats off to GC ClapClapClapClap... CV's please solve this before sangeet...so that we also can enjoy with Maan & Geet... we want to see a happy Maan not udhas one

Pandeygis monologue'''..n MANISHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAs flying kissie to MSK''''..ROFLSee already Manishaa planning for extramarital affair with our maan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFL

Mannishaaaaaaaaaa be careful...u cant steal MSK like that... we will come after u with danda if u try anything funny...

Pandeyji's dialogue was superb... reminded me again why i love this show (that is apart from Maneet of course Wink) its got everything...

GEEt was looking beautiful as alwaz'..FINALLY SHE ACKNOWLEDGED THAT UCHAL-KOOD IS NOT GGOOD'''..REM GEET'.!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngry

Annie n tasha'..whatever'..!!!!!DeadDeadDead

Wht was that tasha trying out geets green bangles!!!!!!!!!!???????? Don't toach it u @#%$%$Censored

CensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensored (what i have to say cannot be said here, im sure u all are thinking the same)

Oh n annies dialogue about the sack!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFLso true'''''maans dreams wud come true seeing geet in just that'ROFLROFLROFL
and we will thank annie for a change if this happens!!!!!!!!!!!!! Provided maan takes advantage of the situation!!!!Evil Smile

Annie dear, for once in your life you were right...congrats... doesnt really make any difference to Maan whether Geet is wearing a sack or nothing
Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile

every episode is divided into 2 parts these days... the 1st half we love (cox of Maneet) and the 2nd half cannot tolerate (cox of mArjAnie) dont understand why they need so much screen time.. i mean c'mon.. we know they are falling in love.. but does their story need to be shown every night... and that too by wasting time where they just stare at each other...that too without any expression... when Maneet stare at each other Day Dreaming we stare at Maneet (or mostly at Maan Wink)

u know something tells me Arjun will turn out negative and that his true colours will be seen later on... CV's are trying to promote that he's turning good, which makes me doubt that he actually is.. i think he was acting when he told Annie all that crap (during rehearsal)...

lastly i cant watch Maan's sad eyes anymore.. CV's solve it tomorrow night or be ready to get my chappal on you all's head...
want to see MSK's beautiful smile
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming jisko dekh hum sab fida hue hai

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
bye guys.happy maaneet wedding dreams....see u tomorrow.

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Crazyians how are you all .Today my laptop was cracked . I just come here. I missed all Sbb, Sbs on today and all  discussions . I am upset . Please pray for me .

Orginally posted by dewdropred

oh mona ... tht's sad to knw ... hope fully ur lappy get's fixed very soon dear ... don't worry we all will pray for u & i was wondering wht happend to u ... as i did not c ur post ... thought u might b busy ...
take care ...

Thank you hima .

Go to top