Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles-MaanKiAdao Ne Humari Bhi JaanleLi (Page 8)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Crazyians how are you all .Today my laptop was cracked . I just come here. I missed all Sbb, Sbs on today and all  discussions . I am upset . Please pray for me .
so sad dear....hope tera laappi jald hi theek ho jaye.........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

craziekudisptrnodewdropred

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

AngryAngryAngryAngry

are yaar the article said that maaneet will perform on "chal pyar karegi"!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

what is marjanie doing then?????

will they like dance at the end??? or will it be like eithers imagination????

i cant stomach marjanie sharing songs with maaneet..........AngryAngryAngryAngry
give them their own song na.we will ignore themmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 not our maaneets song!!!AngryAngryAngryAngry

aash lokks like maaneet are not going to dance ....Cry maan's unhappy ... no lifts for geet as per Dr. advice ... only halka phulka dance for geet ...

P.S. i can't bear marjanie in any thing .... dance tho bahut dur ki baath hain ...

thats the sole reason i'm thinking of dream sequences.................CryCryCryCryCry

maybe my wish of Geet dancing to SKJ will come true...LOLLOLLOLLOL

marjanie ko chod yaar...time waste mat kar!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

hi girls...

firstly i love the title Clap
guess all hearts watching Geet today voiced the same emotion for Maan as Geet did ....
he is just so 'out of this world' & yet he makes us all hope that someone like him is so reachable .... he teaches us to dream & hope.

the episode was sweet..& sweet pace is back.

Anne-Arjun
So the charmer has himself been smitten by the prey ... good.
But it was the effect rite...the moment he steps in to act as Maan...he starts speaking the truth ..Maan being the epitome of truth, his name itself affects Arjun & he rooted in love speaks only caring for his heart & not by his 'cunning mind' thats blindfolded by NT
Annie has already started reading his face - too fast.......

Adi-Romeo-Pandeyji-Manishaaa
Adi is a sweetheart & he knows how to convince THe Maan Singh Khurana to agree to dance .....
Romeo, well i'm fond of Abhishek from MJHT days so i wish him given bit more screen space
Pandeyji...well he is the sort of 'Star of the Day' ....he brought a faint smile on Maan's face by voicing all the problems that women bring with themselves into a man's life
Manishaaa....pass, but sure looking forward to her act as 'silly me' Tasha in the skit

Brij
Poor guy must be busy ..so many mouths to feed & Pinky bhi toh hai & dancing will surely tire her & make her more hungry than usual

Annie-Tasha
Ahh! what was Tasha doing in Geet's room ..i could so love that moment only if Pinky was there

Maan & Maan ki Geet
Maan still cannot forgive himself nor forget the moment that has now robbed his heart of all the urge to be happy as he should be
Geet wants to share same happiness of dreams fulfillment with him , but feels he is not reciprocating ....
she makes him promise since for Maan promises are made only to be kept & for her sake ...he will try & smile & smile on his face is all she wants

..................guess i'm done blabbering
All i want to see is Maan unburden himself & enjoy the wedding ceremony.

love
Nandita

Edited by nanditasingh - 07 January 2011 at 12:37pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
orginally posted by    Aashluvsmaan
The dialogue of the day for me was'"inhi adao ne to jaan le li hai'''.." geet u hit the jackpot'''''maan ki hare k ada humari jaan le leti hai'uska pyaar'uska ghussa'uski hasi'.uske aansoo'.har ek cheez'kya kare''''..MSk ka jadu hi kuch aisa hia''

Aashluvsmaan  I totally agree with you Maan ki inhi adao ne to meri matlab hamari jaan le li . I love you Maan . I am tired to thinking about or Maaneet for all day .  Maan ka sad face mujhe dekha nahi jata . Hope everything is allright  on tomorrow . Maaneet scene ke liye Aa ka acting is too much boring hoga . Adi , Pinki will better do that Mannet scene . I am very happy after reading todays article .Waiting for tomorrows episode . Kaal Sangeet hai............

RajeevGurtiFansptrnoLoquacious_Aash

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Hello to all my beautiful crazies'''..HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Hi to all my lovely crazies and my naughty hun (aash can i call u like this?!)HeartHug

Welcome to the start of Maaneets journey to eternal bliss'''''''SmileSmileSmile

Thanks dearSmile

When the first shot we get to see is HOT HOT MSK'Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingshowing off his manly chest with unbuttoned shirt''''..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingCan u even think about anything else?????????Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming(my wish was shirtless MSK'LOLLOLLOLLOLbut half stripped bhi chalega abhi'''''..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedthen bachelors party ke raat shirtless''''..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedand then on SR''.cough cough'..i leave it to ur imaginations girls'.Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile)

MSK looks hot sexy and dashing in everythingWinkDay Dreaming
haha imagination plz explain yaar me too innocent don't know anythingWinkEmbarrassed 

Maan was sooooooooooo lost'..CryCryhis guilt is eating him up from inside'.he cant think of anything else except wht he thinks of as his sin''.even when the boys gang was there'he was in another hell'thinking n rethinking n torturing himself''I cant bear to see him like this yaar'..plzzzz CVs solve this issue'let maan enjoy his wedding''CryCryCryCry

i know yaar can't see Geet ka Maan hamara Maan like thisCryCryCryCryCry.........i want to see Maan pouring his heart out in front of his Geet and then Geet comforting him.....that scene would be priceless.....so touchyCry
Pandeygis monologue'''..n MANISHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAs flying kissie to MSK''''..ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLSee already Manishaa planning for extramarital affair with our maan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

aash u r toooooooo muchROFL.......poor Manisha he will be heartbroken when Maan would reject his offerLOLROFL

GEEt was looking beautiful as alwaz'..FINALLY SHE ACKNOWLEDGED THAT UCHAL-KOOD IS NOT GGOOD'''..REM GEET'.!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngry

yeh hamari pyaari Geet looking so gorgeousSmile........u r right but u know poor baby yaar ab tak use mama aur papa ki uchal kudh, mama-papa takkars aur passionate dances ki rollercoaster ride ki aadat ho gayi hai woh unhe bahut enjoy karti hain......if no uchal khud then Khushi will miss all the funLOL

Annie n tasha'..whatever'..!!!!!DeadDeadDead

Ignore no comments

Wht was that tasha trying out geets green bangles!!!!!!!!!!???????? Don't toach it u @#%$%$CensoredCensoredCensoredCensored

Oh n annies dialogue about the sack!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFLso true'''''maans dreams wud come true seeing geet in just that'ROFLROFLROFL
and we will thank annie for a change if this happens!!!!!!!!!!!!! Provided maan takes advantage of the situation!!!!Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile
haha can't wait to see when Maan would learn to take advantage of such situations.......hopefully Maan's neeyat zaldi bigadegi......dadi ka ladla bigad gayaWinkEmbarrassedROFL

Both deciding to make the other dance'..lets see what happens here'.But seriously'.watching maan tortured n lost was painful'..GC u were too good!!!!ClapClapClapClapClap

GC rocked yaar mindblowingClapClapClap

Geets love msg to MSK'.n maans smile on reading it'then back to guilt station!!!!

Geets love msg to MSK'.n maans smile on reading it'then back to guilt ese These two find new ways of expressing their love everyday''making us fall in love with their love'..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingGeets realization that she doesn't need a reason to see her maan n calling herself ghaali was ssshooooo cuuuuuuuuuteeee LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I know yaar MAANEET hame har roz pyaar ki aur use express karne ki ek nayi roop dikhata hai loveeeeeee themHeart.........Geet was looking so cute in that sceneSmile

OFF TOPIC HERE----did u notice the same 2 bottles on geets dressing table that she used that day to brk the glass??????? Pink n yellow'.Me thinks she is seriously saving them for a personal beauty seession with maan'..bathroom me nahi to bedroom me hi sahi!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

haha Geet ab samaj gayi hai munda kuch nahi karne wala hai toh isliye ab usne hi initiative lene ki sochiWinkEmbarrassed

She is desperate to see him but as soon as she sees him'she becomes typical wifey'why u not returning my msges'.her rant was cute her about the shaadi ke baad ka part'..hehe'.poor maaan didn't kno what hit him'.tum samajh jao maan shaadi ke baad tumko 24 ghante madamji pe dhyaan dena hoga'warna tumhari khair nahi'..wifey will kill you'.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

so true......shaadi ke baad Geet Maan ki band bajadegi like daadi said dhulai hogiLOL

The dialogue of the day for me was'"inhi adao ne to jaan le li hai'''.." geet u hit the jackpot'''''maan ki hare k ada humari jaan le leti hai'uska pyaar'uska ghussa'uski hasi'.uske aansoo'.har ek cheez'kya kare''''..MSk ka jadu hi kuch aisa hia''EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Aur yeh aisa jaadu hai jisse koi kabhi bahar aana nahi chahegaWink

Geet reading maans eyes'.coming to kno that something is not right in their world'.reading the kashmakash behind his smile'.his pain is visible to her'but she cant fathom the reason for the shadows in his eyes'.maan doesn't want to blight geets khushi so he bears the pain n remains silent'..as he said'he will die a thousand deaths for her''both their eyes were wet'..both were in pain'for each other'..thats the selfless love we all want'maan tries to deny but geet knows his lips are lying'.coz eeven she can read his eyes now'...maan diverting her with a half truth'geets reassurance to maan''ClapClapClapClap

This scene was so perfect''..from dialogues to emotions to acting''DD was brialliant today''ClapClapClapClapClap

loved this sceneHeart................so touchyCry

Geet gets a promise from her maan'..and maans wet eyes showed us his agony'..ClapClapClapClapI think he will brk down tom'..lets hope soo'..dont want this saaya to spoil maans wedding happiness'..CryCryCry

me too dear......

PRECAP---------can someone plz kill me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DeadDeadDeadDeadSuch a beautiful song'why on marjanie????DeadDeadDeadDeadDead

seriously no words don't want to type what i feel like AngryAngryAngry

Oh and I cant wait to see the office ppls interpretation of maan n geets love story'inspite of marjanie''SmileSmileSmile

yea dear Adi Pinky know MAANEET' love story if not all but most of it so waiting for thatSmile

OFF TRACK AGAIN--- i remember a few days back there was a post on types of hugs...can we plzz have some diff type of hug...this one is magical but we still like varietyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

kya kare when it comes to MAANEET v all bcum too greedy......unka jaadu aur nasha hi kuch aisa haiWink
 to continue........
loved ur post sooooooooo much dear u have highlighted everything so wellSmileHeart........my replies in blue

drdee142dewdropred

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet1985

@aash.. u forgot about the  pink shampoos and yellow conditioners...
 one of member wrote that they saw those on Geet's dressing table!!!

wahi gift kiya hain..

i am fine dear.. jhagda to roz ki baat hain.. i am happy that geet looks beautiful.. maan will clear all his guilt!!!

and marjaane is gonna sopil my dance.. and what the hel stoy are they gonna show in skit...

hope they miss oiut the fisrt meeting of geet!!!

( es story ke vajah se.. arjun ko thjo annie to har baar utana padega... kyinki maaneet ke story mein.. geet humesha maan ke godi mein hain!!

are yaar deepti..............maine hi likha hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wo pink n yellow ke bare me...............jisse hum dono ki alag alag expectation hai!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

lets see whst CVs are showing in skit..................

and u right....................

he i have an idae.....

let them enact maneets KBM sequence.............we will push both marjannie from 2nd floor........
kaam tammam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

craziekudisptrno

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
me gonna sleep!!!!!

bye crazies....see u tom!!!!

sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Go to top