Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles-MaanKiAdao Ne Humari Bhi JaanleLi (Page 7)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarthirajendran

[QUOTE=aashluvsmaan][QUOTE=aarthirajendran]res...

they really r spoiling it... when did Maan had his hand on Geet's waist like tat i was like really throwing up... AA r no match to Maaneet...y CV's y i was like the most romantic scenes itself is spoiled then how wd they do the most hot hot dance of khurban hua... Omg let ma eyes get blind rather see AA... 
i was like they cant even do an eyelock properly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!aur kuch kaise karenge????AngryAngryAngry

aashu tum bhi na...yeah tooooooo hot just waiting for the stripping party on B' party
hum sab ruke hai aarti.................woh din kab aayega!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

we want variety we want variety we want variety we want variety we want variety we want variety we want variety we want variety
we want variety we want variety!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Crazyians how are you all .Today my laptop was cracked . I just come here. I missed all Sbb, Sbs on today and all  discussions . I am upset . Please pray for me .

oh mona ... tht's sad to knw ... hope fully ur lappy get's fixed very soon dear ... don't worry we all will pray for u & i was wondering wht happend to u ... as i did not c ur post ... thought u might b busy ...
take care ...

drdee142sptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

AngryAngryAngryAngry

are yaar the article said that maaneet will perform on "chal pyar karegi"!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

what is marjanie doing then?????

will they like dance at the end??? or will it be like eithers imagination????

i cant stomach marjanie sharing songs with maaneet..........AngryAngryAngryAngry
give them their own song na.we will ignore themmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 not our maaneets song!!!AngryAngryAngryAngry

aash lokks like maaneet are not going to dance ....Cry maan's unhappy ... no lifts for geet as per Dr. advice ... only halka phulka dance for geet ...

P.S. i can't bear marjanie in any thing .... dance tho bahut dur ki baath hain ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnokirti_fijiLoquacious_Aash

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
@aash.. u forgot about the  pink shampoos and yellow conditioners...
 one of member wrote that they saw those on Geet's dressing table!!!

wahi gift kiya hain..

i am fine dear.. jhagda to roz ki baat hain.. i am happy that geet looks beautiful.. maan will clear all his guilt!!!

and marjaane is gonna sopil my dance.. and what the hel stoy are they gonna show in skit...

hope they miss oiut the fisrt meeting of geet!!!

( es story ke vajah se.. arjun ko thjo annie to har baar utana padega... kyinki maaneet ke story mein.. geet humesha maan ke godi mein hain!!

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Crazyians how are you all .Today my laptop was cracked . I just come here. I missed all Sbb, Sbs on today and all  discussions . I am upset . Please pray for me .

praying for you, dont be sad, thanks to internet you can watch it again soon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=kirti_fiji]

well am happy that he can strip a bit, missed his salman style, he used to do that a lot at one time but then he stopped, glad he is back on tackyup.............we want maan striippingggggggggggggggggggggggggggEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

well i think MSK will tell geet maybe at sometime during the sangeet or after the sanget, well i am saying that from what we saw from one of sbs or sbb or the other segments
hmmmm........guess so.............everything sortout then we all can enjoy..........

Glad to see the use of adi, pande ji and maanisha, how sweet, and maanisha do all you can now, because shaadi ke baad msk will be only geets
nahi yaar.......humara bhi to hai na......CryCryCry

MSK has already seen geet in rags (the manali episode) and if geet has said ILU back then we would have had more.......................................
yaad mat dila yaar.........................kya kya socha tha.aur kuch nahi hua!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

at last geet can read msk and find out, but frankly i am getting tired of these two not tell the other everything thinking that its best not to tell, seriously you two havent you guys had enough experience already to know that you better tell straight away varna you guys end up fighting and we here end up bashing each other

hmmmm....now its geet turn to remind him of that lap conversation............maybe thats why she is sitting on his lap in FB pic?????

same here, will have my bucket ready to vomit, it better be a short segment not the complete song

grt idea..............mai bhi rakh loongi!!!!!!!!!!!hehe........AngryAngryAngryAngry

drdee142sptrnodewdropred

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by rajeev the best

Originally posted by dewdropred

samata ... i m thinking maan will walk out of the sangeet ... & geet too will follow him ... & i don't think so thy will watch the skit ... maan might walk out while performing ... & thn we will get maan breaking down in front of geet ...

i think you are right dear.in the sbs maan and geet were shown in the bedroom and arjun-annie dancing.

i have one request to the cvs can u edit arjun-annie dance please.

thse stupid editors always edit the wrong scenes .... agar edit karne ka ithna hi shauk hain tho mArjAnie ko edit karo ... maan geet ko nahin ....

well if maan walk's out during the dance then we will be saved from the dance & the skit ...

but if maan walks out whn the skit is going on then we will have to bear their dance & skit ...

so the best option for us ... is maan walking out of the dane ... LOL
i hope maan walks off.
looks like the dream sequence is just a promo.it's not going to be shown in the show.too bad i really wanted to see it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnodewdropredkirti_fiji

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

so sad dear....hope tera laappi jald hi theek ho jaye.........

craziekudisptrnodewdropred

Go to top