Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles-MaanKiAdao Ne Humari Bhi JaanleLi (Page 5)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged

@aash

i sssssooooooooooooooooo wanna eat up maan.....LOLLOLLOLWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

i guess the entire forum thinks in the same way about him WinkLOL

(sabse badi chipku tho tum ho ...LOLhumare TV sets ko aise chipak gayi ho ki nikalnae ka naam hi nahin lethi 
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
u said it himz!!!!!!!!!.

LOLLOLLOL

yaar it is so painful to watch him like this...........i want maan breaking down in front of geet.....totally become human.....n then geets realisation of the depth of his anguish.....GC can carry this off so well na....this will be like a heratrendering scene...CVs plz asia kuch dikhao na....

this whole week belongs to GC ....specially from the taviz wala episode ... DD also did a gud job ...but GC is marbelous ....

lovedddddddddddddddd this dialogue n the way she said it yaar..........Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
tht dialogue suits every girl who is in luv with MSK ... including me Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

very well said.....ClapClapClap

thks dear

Dew they were in no way enacting maaneet.......they cudnt even if they tried.....the dialogues which arjun said were so not maans dialogues.....he cudnt inject even 1%of maans passion into sush sensous dialogues.........DeadDeadDead
and W*H was nikunj squinting during their eyelock????ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

i know yaar thy are not enacting thy are just ... don't know wht thy were doing ... i like abhishek he is 10000000 better than that arjun guy .... has very gud comis timing ...liked him since his MJHT days ...

so true...........hehe...LOLLOLLOL

agreed naa ....

today the horse precap did not come ... will we get that dream sequence at all ... even i was wondering the same thing.even tho maan said that it is geets dream...he didnt say whether it will be aired...but i dont think they will do so much kharcha for an add now???? at first i thot its a dance sequence..lekin wo part bhi add me include kar diya hai...so no idea.........
i so wanted too see that yaar....

god knows ... thy might have wanted it as a promo only may b ... thy kept us drooling over tht precap since 1 week & today we just got a new precap .... i wanted to see the whole dream sequence yaar ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142RajeevGurtiFansptrnoLoquacious_Aash

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
i have updated my post so plz check if interestedLOL

drdee142RajeevGurtiFandewdropredLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maneet1985

Originally posted by dewdropred

samata ... i m thinking maan will walk out of the sangeet ... & geet too will follow him ... & i don't think so thy will watch the skit ... maan might walk out while performing ... & thn we will get maan breaking down in front of geet ...

looks like that hima...

but they will watch the full skit.. in thta maan will feel so guilty!!!!!

or then he might walk out during the skit .... but he def wil walk out ... bcoz of which even geet will def follow him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged

samata ... i m thinking maan will walk out of the sangeet ... & geet too will follow him ... & i don't think so thy will watch the skit ... maan might walk out while performing ... & thn we will get maan breaking down in front of geet ...
i think you are right dear.in the sbs maan and geet were shown in the bedroom and arjun-annie dancing.
i have one request to the cvs can u edit arjun-annie dance please.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
hey deepti..............
finished ur work???
manager sahi salamat hai ya tune usko pagal kar diya????

[QUOTE=maneet1985]

kya karu mein es maan ka.. maar daala alllah... maan ne humhe maar dalaDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
kabka maar dala hai yaar...............bas uske liye hi jeete hai....pura din uska intezaar karte hai......uske bare me sochte hai.....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

bachelors partu ke dine.. maan booked hoga!! 100%...maniiisah hain na!!!
par hum bhi evil sisters hainEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile... hum apna hakh nahi chodenge nahi chodenge!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
yessssssssshhhhhhhhhhh....evil sisters will get maan on his bachelors night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! manisha ko adi de denge.....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
it was one thing i felt bad.. maan in so immersed in guilt!!!!!! poor guy!!! i fel for him!!!!maan doosre hai desh mein the...adi and chamchas. were going on and on.. maan dosre hi lok mein the!!!!
and one important question...only maan and geet knows that they meet in jungle.. those three were speaking as though they knew the story much better than maan and geet!!
thats why me intrested to see the office staffs interpretation of their love story..............so that we can give gaalis to Cvs again for the bloopers!!!!!!!!!!!1LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
 (i told you.... now i am 100% sure,.... maan ne gift kiya hoga.. manisha ko koi mauka hi nahi chodenge... maan ko patane keliye....)
maan ne kya gift kiya hoga???? didnt get u???ConfusedConfusedConfused
 ( no comments please.. tasha- annie J types.. go out of KC and fight for arjun!!!)
 dont care..............AngryAngryAngry

( dont tell me).. i am travelling tom night.. wont be able to see tom's episode... will have to wait till mon to  watch it!!!!)
u too????????????CryCryCryCry me going for a weddingCryCryCryCry will come back late yaarCryCryCryCryCry will miss the epi...but will def read the update on my phone!!!!!!!!1CryCry
how can u stay till monday ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
( manisha ke gift hain.. maan ko marne keliye geet sambhalkar rakhi hai.. SR ke samay par use khoob milne wali hain)
aisa mat bol................hume pyaar chahiye aur tui maar de rahi hai.waise hi mujhe in dodno pe bilkul yakeen nahin hai..........hume assume karne cod diya to??????????
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

( inhe aadaom par hum kab se fida hain maan sir.....)
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

Maybe the dream sequence was just for promos, looks like tomorrow is will directly be the sangeet and Maaneet romance & dance time. I'm so looking forward for this but not for the Marjani scenes. But looks like Arjun is really falling for NE

the cv's really cheated us with tht horse wala promo for 1 week ... if thy were not going to teelcast it thn y show us & build our hopes ... maine tho mahal bhi khada kar liya wo promo ko dekh kae ... arjun wants to use her ... but finally is gonna end up falling in love with her ... tht's bttter thn he can take her with him whn he is leaving delhi ...

drdee142RajeevGurtiFansptrnoLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rajeev the best

i think you are right dear.in the sbs maan and geet were shown in the bedroom and arjun-annie dancing.

i have one request to the cvs can u edit arjun-annie dance please.

thse stupid editors always edit the wrong scenes .... agar edit karne ka ithna hi shauk hain tho mArjAnie ko edit karo ... maan geet ko nahin ....

well if maan walk's out during the dance then we will be saved from the dance & the skit ...

but if maan walks out whn the skit is going on then we will have to bear their dance & skit ...

so the best option for us ... is maan walking out of the dane ... LOL

RajeevGurtiFansptrno

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

hey deepti..............
finished ur work???
manager sahi salamat hai ya tune usko pagal kar diya????

[QUOTE=maneet1985]

kya karu mein es maan ka.. maar daala alllah... maan ne humhe maar dalaDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
kabka maar dala hai yaar...............bas uske liye hi jeete hai....pura din uska intezaar karte hai......uske bare me sochte hai.....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

bachelors partu ke dine.. maan booked hoga!! 100%...maniiisah hain na!!!
par hum bhi evil sisters hainEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile... hum apna hakh nahi chodenge nahi chodenge!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
yessssssssshhhhhhhhhhh....evil sisters will get maan on his bachelors night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! manisha ko adi de denge.....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
it was one thing i felt bad.. maan in so immersed in guilt!!!!!! poor guy!!! i fel for him!!!!maan doosre hai desh mein the...adi and chamchas. were going on and on.. maan dosre hi lok mein the!!!!
and one important question...only maan and geet knows that they meet in jungle.. those three were speaking as though they knew the story much better than maan and geet!!
thats why me intrested to see the office staffs interpretation of their love story..............so that we can give gaalis to Cvs again for the bloopers!!!!!!!!!!!1LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
 (i told you.... now i am 100% sure,.... maan ne gift kiya hoga.. manisha ko koi mauka hi nahi chodenge... maan ko patane keliye....)
maan ne kya gift kiya hoga???? didnt get u???ConfusedConfusedConfused
 ( no comments please.. tasha- annie J types.. go out of KC and fight for arjun!!!)
 dont care..............AngryAngryAngry

( dont tell me).. i am travelling tom night.. wont be able to see tom's episode... will have to wait till mon to  watch it!!!!)
u too????????????CryCryCryCry me going for a weddingCryCryCryCry will come back late yaarCryCryCryCryCry will miss the epi...but will def read the update on my phone!!!!!!!!1CryCry
how can u stay till monday ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
( manisha ke gift hain.. maan ko marne keliye geet sambhalkar rakhi hai.. SR ke samay par use khoob milne wali hain)
aisa mat bol................hume pyaar chahiye aur tui maar de rahi hai.waise hi mujhe in dodno pe bilkul yakeen nahin hai..........hume assume karne cod diya to??????????
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

( inhe aadaom par hum kab se fida hain maan sir.....)
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

meri manager ko kya hua hai.. woh tho waise hi ullu hai...

i hate him.. meri uski saat jamthi nahi hai!!!!

he keeps fighting with me

who cares

RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Go to top