Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles-MaanKiAdao Ne Humari Bhi JaanleLi (Page 4)

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet1985

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Hello to all my beautiful crazies'''..Hug

Welcome to the start of Maaneets journey to eternal bliss'''''''SmileSmileSmile

When the first shot we get to see is HOT HOT MSK'Day Dreamingshowing off his manly chest with unbuttoned shirt''''..Day Dreaming

kya karu mein es maan ka.. maar daala alllah... maan ne humhe maar dalaDay Dreaming

Can u even think about anything else?????????Day Dreaming(my wish was shirtless MSK'LOLbut half stripped bhi chalega abhi'''''..Embarrassedthen bachelors party ke raat shirtless''''..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedand then on SR''.cough cough'..i leave it to ur imaginations girls'.Evil Smile)

bachelors partu ke dine.. maan booked hoga!! 100%...maniiisah hain na!!!
par hum bhi evil sisters hainEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile... hum apna hakh nahi chodenge nahi chodenge!!!Embarrassed

Maan was sooooooooooo lost'..CryCryhis guilt is eating him up from inside'.he cant think of anything else except wht he thinks of as his sin''.even when the boys gang was there'he was in another hell'thinking n rethinking n torturing himself''I cant bear to see him like this yaar'..plzzzz CVs solve this issue'let maan enjoy his wedding''Cry

it was one thing i felt bad.. maan in so immersed in guilt!!!!!! poor guy!!! i fel for him!!!!maan doosre hai desh mein the...adi and chamchas. were going on and on.. maan dosre hi lok mein the!!!!
and one important question...only maan and geet knows that they meet in jungle.. those three were speaking as though they knew the story much better than maan and geet!!
Pandeygis monologue'''..n MANISHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAs flying kissie to MSK''''..ROFLSee already Manishaa planning for extramarital affair with our maan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFL
 (i told you.... now i am 100% sure,.... maan ne gift kiya hoga.. manisha ko koi mauka hi nahi chodenge... maan ko patane keliye....)

GEEt was looking beautiful as alwaz'..FINALLY SHE ACKNOWLEDGED THAT UCHAL-KOOD IS NOT GGOOD'''..REM GEET'.!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngry

(Geet to pari lag rahi thi!!! aasman se uthri hui maan ki pari... so beautiofula nd pure and innocent!!!)

Annie n tasha'..whatever'..!!!!!DeadDeadDead

Wht was that tasha trying out geets green bangles!!!!!!!!!!???????? Don't toach it u @#%$%$Censored

Oh n annies dialogue about the sack!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFLso true'''''maans dreams wud come true seeing geet in just that'ROFLROFLROFL
and we will thank annie for a change if this happens!!!!!!!!!!!!! Provided maan takes advantage of the situation!!!!Evil Smile
 ( no comments please.. tasha- annie J types.. go out of KC and fight for arjun!!!)

Both deciding to make the other dance'..lets see what happens here'.But seriously'.watching maan tortured n lost was painful'..GC u were too good!!!!Clap
( dont tell me).. i am travelling tom night.. wont be able to see tom's episode... will have to wait till mon to  watch it!!!!)

Geets love msg to MSK'.n maans smile on reading it'then back to guilt station!!!!

CryConfused

Geets love msg to MSK'.n maans smile on reading it'then back to guilt ese These two find new ways of expressing their love everyday''making us fall in love with their love'..Day DreamingGeets realization that she doesn't need a reason to see her maan n calling herself ghaali was ssshooooo cuuuuuuuuuteeee LOL

OFF TOPIC HERE----did u notice the same 2 bottles on geets dressing table that she used that day to brk the glass??????? Pink n yellow'.Me thinks she is seriously saving them for a personal beauty seession with maan'..bathroom me nahi to bedroom me hi sahi!!!!!!!!!!!ROFL

( manisha ke gift hain.. maan ko marne keliye geet sambhalkar rakhi hai.. SR ke samay par use khoob milne wali hain)

She is desperate to see him but as soon as she sees him'she becomes typical wifey'why u not returning my msges'.her rant was cute her about the shaadi ke baad ka part'..hehe'.poor maaan didn't kno what hit him'.tum samajh jao maan shaadi ke baad tumko 24 ghante madamji pe dhyaan dena hoga'warna tumhari khair nahi'..wifey will kill you'.LOL

The dialogue of the day for me was'"inhi adao ne to jaan le li hai'''.." geet u hit the jackpot'''''maan ki hare k ada humari jaan le leti hai'uska pyaar'uska ghussa'uski hasi'.uske aansoo'.har ek cheez'kya kare''''..MSk ka jadu hi kuch aisa hia''Embarrassed

( inhe aadaom par hum kab se fida hain maan sir.....)
Geet reading maans eyes'.coming to kno that something is not right in their world'.reading the kashmakash behind his smile'.his pain is visible to her'but she cant fathom the reason for the shadows in his eyes'.maan doesn't want to blight geets khushi so he bears the pain n remains silent'..as he said'he will die a thousand deaths for her''both their eyes were wet'..both were in pain'for each other'..thats the selfless love we all want'maan tries to deny but geet knows his lips are lying'.coz eeven she can read his eyes now'...maan diverting her with a half truth'geets reassurance to maan''Clap

This scene was so perfect''..from dialogues to emotions to acting''DD was brialliant today''Clap

Geet gets a promise from her maan'..and maans wet eyes showed us his agony'..ClapI think he will brk down tom'..lets hope soo'..dont want this saaya to spoil maans wedding happiness'..CryCryCry

PRECAP---------can someone plz kill me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DeadSuch a beautiful song'why on marjanie????Dead

Oh and I cant wait to see the office ppls interpretation of maan n geets love story'inspite of marjanie''SmileSmileSmile

OFF TRACK AGAIN--- i remember a few days back there was a post on types of hugs...can we plzz have some diff type of hug...this one is magical but we still like varietyEmbarrassed

to continue........
me in maroon
hey crazies....

( manisha ke gift hain.. maan ko marne keliye geet sambhalkar rakhi hai.. SR ke samay par use khoob milne wali hain) Loved your lineROFLROFLROFL So sorry you'll miss tomorrow's episode, but don' worry you can have a double dose on Monday, you know sabhar ka phal meetha hotha hainLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

ShadowImbue IF-Rockerz
ShadowImbue
ShadowImbue

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged

AngryAngryAngryAngry

are yaar the article said that maaneet will perform on "chal pyar karegi"!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

what is marjanie doing then?????

will they like dance at the end??? or will it be like eithers imagination????

i cant stomach marjanie sharing songs with maaneet..........AngryAngryAngryAngry
give them their own song na.we will ignore themmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 not our maaneets song!!!AngryAngryAngryAngry

me too don't want them with maaneet.it will hard for us to ignoreAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev the best

hi crazies
well i liked the episode.msk is still in guilty trip.god cvs do somehing jaldi se....can't see msk like thisCry.i want geet maan to have a happy wedding.they both deserve it.maaneet scenes were awesome.gc-dd bang on.i 
they were grt na........as alwaz...
especially liked geet's dialogue...isi ada pein...mei mar gaya....haye...hum bhi geet...Day Dreaming
this dialogue stole the show today...dedicated my post to this dialogue....SmileSmileSmileSmile

well we know from the sbs segment maan will tell the truth to geet...only geet can free him from this torture.
arjun-annie beeing maan geet.....well that's hilarious....i am sure geet maan will laugh like anything watching these two....i have learnt to ignore arjun-annie scenes......so no comments on them...but i like adi and gang....Clap
i was like come on romeo.maar sale ko!!!!!!!!!!!!! kachra kar rahe maaneet kaAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

precap......why cvs such an awesome song...on arjun-annie....seems we don't have a option we will have to see them dancing.Angry
my question exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

i am waiting for maaneet songs.Big smile
finally a positive article on maaneet marriage.....cvs jalde se maaneet marriage...can't wait any longer.i am such a despo.Wink
we all are dear....WinkWinkWinkWink

thanks aash for the link.

u welsome samata.......................

RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged

samata ... i m thinking maan will walk out of the sangeet ... & geet too will follow him ... & i don't think so thy will watch the skit ... maan might walk out while performing ... & thn we will get maan breaking down in front of geet ...

RajeevGurtiFansptrnoLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet1985

AngryAngryAngryAngry

are yaar the article said that maaneet will perform on "chal pyar karegi"!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

i cant stomach marjanie sharing songs with maaneet..........AngryAngryAngryAngry
give them their own song na.we will ignore themmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 not our maaneets song!!!AngryAngryAngryAngry

@ aash....

yeah sis... marjaanie.. nee poora gana kharab kar diya!!!!
i wated maaneet dancing on that...

no not my song!!!! i hate marjanie..

hey they should dance on ' mujhe budda mil gaya'

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

craziekudisptrnodewdropred

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev the best

AngryAngryAngryAngry

me too don't want them with maaneet.it will hard for us to ignoreAngry

too trueeeee.......................AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

humare khushi me daag lagane aa jate hai ye dono!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropred

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged

When the first shot we get to see is HOT HOT MSK'Day Dreamingshowing off his manly chest with unbuttoned shirt''''..Day DreamingCan u even think about anything else?????????Day Dreaming(my wish was shirtless MSK'LOLbut half stripped bhi chalega abhi'''''..Embarrassedthen bachelors party ke raat shirtless''''..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedand then on SR''.cough cough'..i leave it to ur imaginations girls'.Evil Smile)

well am happy that he can strip a bit, missed his salman style, he used to do that a lot at one time but then he stopped, glad he is back on tack

Maan was sooooooooooo lost'..CryCryhis guilt is eating him up from inside'.he cant think of anything else except wht he thinks of as his sin''.even when the boys gang was there'he was in another hell'thinking n rethinking n torturing himself''I cant bear to see him like this yaar'..plzzzz CVs solve this issue'let maan enjoy his wedding''Cry

well i think MSK will tell geet maybe at sometime during the sangeet or after the sanget, well i am saying that from what we saw from one of sbs or sbb or the other segments

Pandeygis monologue'''..n MANISHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAs flying kissie to MSK''''..ROFLSee already Manishaa planning for extramarital affair with our maan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFL

Glad to see the use of adi, pande ji and maanisha, how sweet, and maanisha do all you can now, because shaadi ke baad msk will be only geets

G

Oh n annies dialogue about the sack!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFLso true'''''maans dreams wud come true seeing geet in just that'ROFLROFLROFL
and we will thank annie for a change if this happens!!!!!!!!!!!!! Provided maan takes advantage of the situation!!!!Evil Smile

MSK has already seen geet in rags (the manali episode) and if geet has said ILU back then we would have had more.......................................

Both deciding to make the other dance'..lets see what happens here'.But seriously'.watching maan tortured n lost was painful'..GC u were too good!!!!Clap agree with you

Ge

Geet reading maans eyes'.coming to kno that something is not right in their world'.reading the kashmakash behind his smile'.his pain is visible to her'but she cant fathom the reason for the shadows in his eyes'.maan doesn't want to blight geets khushi so he bears the pain n remains silent'..as he said'he will die a thousand deaths for her''both their eyes were wet'..both were in pain'for each other'..thats the selfless love we all want'maan tries to deny but geet knows his lips are lying'.coz eeven she can read his eyes now'...maan diverting her with a half truth'geets reassurance to maan''Clap

at last geet can read msk and find out, but frankly i am getting tired of these two not tell the other everything thinking that its best not to tell, seriously you two havent you guys had enough experience already to know that you better tell straight away varna you guys end up fighting and we here end up bashing each other

PRECAP---------can someone plz kill me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DeadSuch a beautiful song'why on marjanie????Dead

same here, will have my bucket ready to vomit, it better be a short segment not the complete song

Oh and I cant wait to see the office ppls interpretation of maan n geets love story'inspite of marjanie''SmileSmileSmile  am excited for that also

to continue........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Go to top