Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles-MaanKiAdao Ne Humari Bhi JaanleLi (Page 3)

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
 (
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Hello to all my beautiful crazies'''..Hug

Thank you Ash

Welcome to the start of Maaneets journey to eternal bliss'''''''SmileSmileSmile

When the first shot we get to see is HOT HOT MSK'Day Dreamingshowing off his manly chest with unbuttoned shirt''''..Day DreamingCan u even think about anything else?????????Day Dreaming(my wish was shirtless MSK'LOLbut half stripped bhi chalega abhi'''''..Embarrassedthen bachelors party ke raat shirtless''''..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedand then on SR''.cough cough'..i leave it to ur imaginations girls'.Evil Smile)

I better not start imagining or will not be able to comment anything elseEmbarrassed

Maan was sooooooooooo lost'..CryCryhis guilt is eating him up from inside'.he cant think of anything else except wht he thinks of as his sin''.even when the boys gang was there'he was in another hell'thinking n rethinking n torturing himself''I cant bear to see him like this yaar'..plzzzz CVs solve this issue'let maan enjoy his wedding''Cry

Yes please, can't see Maan like this, but Ash it does seem like he will confess everything to Geet in tomorrow's episode and then all will be well, our munda will be happy again

Pandeygis monologue'''..n MANISHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAs flying kissie to MSK''''..ROFLSee already Manishaa planning for extramarital affair with our maan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFL

Manisha has got good taste, after all she was eyeing our handsome munda Maan

GEEt was looking beautiful as alwaz'..FINALLY SHE ACKNOWLEDGED THAT UCHAL-KOOD IS NOT GGOOD'''..REM GEET'.!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngry

Yes my darling Geet now inly concentrate on your shaadi and SR and our munda Maan, no uchal kood for youLOL

Annie n tasha'..whatever'..!!!!!DeadDeadDead

Wht was that tasha trying out geets green bangles!!!!!!!!!!???????? Don't toach it u @#%$%$Censored

I wanted to give snatch it back from her

Oh n annies dialogue about the sack!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFLso true'''''maans dreams wud come true seeing geet in just that'ROFLROFLROFL
and we will thank annie for a change if this happens!!!!!!!!!!!!! Provided maan takes advantage of the situation!!!!Evil Smile

Totally agree with both the sack part and the Maan ahem....ahem......you know what partWink

Both deciding to make the other dance'..lets see what happens here'.But seriously'.watching maan tortured n lost was painful'..GC u were too good!!!!Clap

Geets love msg to MSK'.n maans smile on reading it'then back to guilt station!!!!

Geets love msg to MSK'.n maans smile on reading it'then back to guilt ese These two find new ways of expressing their love everyday''making us fall in love with their love'..Day DreamingGeets realization that she doesn't need a reason to see her maan n calling herself ghaali was ssshooooo cuuuuuuuuuteeee LOL

OFF TOPIC HERE----did u notice the same 2 bottles on geets dressing table that she used that day to brk the glass??????? Pink n yellow'.Me thinks she is seriously saving them for a personal beauty seession with maan'..bathroom me nahi to bedroom me hi sahi!!!!!!!!!!!ROFL

Oh that would be interesting, the bottle keeps following her so maybe the CV's are planning somethingWink (Just kidding know it will not happen, but one can always hope)

She is desperate to see him but as soon as she sees him'she becomes typical wifey'why u not returning my msges'.her rant was cute her about the shaadi ke baad ka part'..hehe'.poor maaan didn't kno what hit him'.tum samajh jao maan shaadi ke baad tumko 24 ghante madamji pe dhyaan dena hoga'warna tumhari khair nahi'..wifey will kill you'.LOL

The dialogue of the day for me was'"inhi adao ne to jaan le li hai'''.." geet u hit the jackpot'''''maan ki hare k ada humari jaan le leti hai'uska pyaar'uska ghussa'uski hasi'.uske aansoo'.har ek cheez'kya kare''''..MSk ka jadu hi kuch aisa hia''Embarrassed

I loved that part, Geet herself was surprised that she said something like this, yeh Maan ka jaado hain Geet.LOL

Geet reading maans eyes'.coming to kno that something is not right in their world'.reading the kashmakash behind his smile'.his pain is visible to her'but she cant fathom the reason for the shadows in his eyes'.maan doesn't want to blight geets khushi so he bears the pain n remains silent'..as he said'he will die a thousand deaths for her''both their eyes were wet'..both were in pain'for each other'..thats the selfless love we all want'maan tries to deny but geet knows his lips are lying'.coz eeven she can read his eyes now'...maan diverting her with a half truth'geets reassurance to maan''Clap

This scene was so perfect''..from dialogues to emotions to acting''DD was brialliant today''Clap

I agree, DD looks so beautiful, she's glowing aisa lagta hain ki sach mein shaadi ho rahin uski, you know they say that brides in love glow on their weddingsLOL

Geet gets a promise from her maan'..and maans wet eyes showed us his agony'..ClapI think he will brk down tom'..lets hope soo'..dont want this saaya to spoil maans wedding happiness'..CryCryCry

It's is precisely this scene which has convinced me that Geet won't let things go she knows something is troubling Maan and won't rest till she solves itSmile

PRECAP---------can someone plz kill me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DeadSuch a beautiful song'why on marjanie????Dead

Oh and I cant wait to see the office ppls interpretation of maan n geets love story'inspite of marjanie''SmileSmileSmile

OFF TRACK AGAIN--- i remember a few days back there was a post on types of hugs...can we plzz have some diff type of hug...this one is magical but we still like varietyEmbarrassed

to continue........

My replies in purple. Loved the thread Ash, a great mixture of facts and humourSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
AngryAngryAngryAngry

are yaar the article said that maaneet will perform on "chal pyar karegi"!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

what is marjanie doing then?????

will they like dance at the end??? or will it be like eithers imagination????

i cant stomach marjanie sharing songs with maaneet..........AngryAngryAngryAngry
give them their own song na.we will ignore themmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 not our maaneets song!!!AngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142RajeevGurtiFansptrno

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
hi crazies
well i liked the episode.msk is still in guilty trip.god cvs do somehing jaldi se....can't see msk like thisCry.i want geet maan to have a happy wedding.they both deserve it.maaneet scenes were awesome.gc-dd bang on.i especially liked geet's dialogue...isi ada pein...mei mar gaya....haye...hum bhi geet...Day Dreaming
well we know from the sbs segment maan will tell the truth to geet...only geet can free him from this torture.
arjun-annie beeing maan geet.....well that's hilarious....i am sure geet maan will laugh like anything watching these two....i have learnt to ignore arjun-annie scenes......so no comments on them...but i like adi and gang....Clap
precap......why cvs such an awesome song...on arjun-annie....seems we don't have a option we will have to see them dancing.Angry
i am waiting for maaneet songs.Big smile
finally a positive article on maaneet marriage.....cvs jalde se maaneet marriage...can't wait any longer.i am such a despo.Wink
thanks aash for the link.

drdee142sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
today;s day was stolen our one and only manisha... with a beautiful fyling kiss!!!

drdee142RajeevGurtiFansptrnoLoquacious_Aash

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

res...

for the first time i was laughing seeing AA.... no matter wat they r doing as Maaneet hope they dnt spoil their name... i was thinking wat wud be both maan and geet will be thinking...lol... LOLdekh na yaar humare maan aur geet ke naam par kalank laga rahe hai!!!!AngryAngryAngrythey really r spoiling it... when did Maan had his hand on Geet's waist like tat i was like really throwing up... AA r no match to Maaneet...y CV's y i was like the most romantic scenes itself is spoiled then how wd they do the most hot hot dance of khurban hua... Omg let ma eyes get blind rather see AA... 

okies moving to the show.... 

kya opening tha little hot and little sad....so tmrw the truth abt Maan choosing Geet over the baby is going to be out and finally Maan will be out of his guilt trip...
opening was hotttttttttttt..........LOLLOLLOLu too agree....Embarrassedu improving arti...hehe....LOLLOLLOLaashu tum bhi na...yeah tooooooo hot just waiting for the stripping party on B' party

and Poor Geet annie let her atleast sit dear and u can dress her up to much of standing is nt gud for both mother and baby...she was looking like she wud faint anytime...and annie hugging Geet from back was like dnt bro and sis no any other form of hugging...but was nice and their convo was nice.... wat was tasha doing with Geet's bangles.... y was she all acting tired wile Annie and Geet r the one trying ...are yaar tu wahi sab bol rahi hai jo maine notice kiya!!!!SmileSmileSmileCRAZIES THINK ALIKE....SmileSmileSmile yup always are alike
 tasha dared to wear geets bangls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngry i was like how dare she touch tat
 n the hug!!!!!!!!! change chahiye yaar....Embarrassedwe want variety we want variety we want variety we want variety we want variety we want variety we want variety we want variety
Geet's msg to Maan was sooooo coooooooooollllllllll.........and Maan's small smile...meDeadme too dead........!!!!!!!!!
Geet talking to herself in front of mirror.....was soooo cute... remaining me Maan buying her dress....scene....(dnt knw y but this scene was flashed and out house scene also)why?????
dnt knw tat was also so cute as this one... its is geet talking so can;t stop enjoying rite.. 

Maan Geet won't leave u until she see's u happy so the time has come to confess the truth abt the hospital wala situation im defo sure tat she'll only console u not be angry r loose trust on u...

will continue...

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

All in all it was a great episode .... minus mArjAnie's Dukh bari throw up wali acting ko chod kae ....

For a change for once I liked annie's dialogue with geet ...Well said annie so ... agree with u for the first time ...

Very true......

Aanie - bori main lapaet kae lae jaye ... tho bhi maan bhai ki nazren aap sae nahin hategiDay Dreaming (wahan maan ki nazren geet sae nahin hatthi Day Dreaming.... yahan hamari nazren maan & geet sae ... nahin hatthi Day Dreaming... Geet sae bi jyada maan sae nahin hat thi ... he stares her as though he is gonna get her ... & we also do the same to him Day Dreaming...)

You got the right DewDay Dreaming

annie tasha ko kitna naam dogi ... kabhi chipku tasha ... tho kabhi time paas tasha ...LOL par annie i guess u forgot ... (sabse badi chipku tho tum ho ...LOLhumare TV sets ko aise chipak gayi ho ki nikalnae ka naam hi nahin lethi ...LOLoye ... kab niklogi ...kitna jaldi niklogi uthnaa acha hain haamri jaan kae liye ...Ouchwarna hamein tumhein dekhtahe dekhatae Sleepyteri wajah sae GHSP ka kya haal ho gaya hain ... )

The boys talk with maan ... was gud ... & the smile maan was
giving when pandey & manisha were talking was so cute ... may b since yesterday ... that was the first smile on his face ...Day Dreaming(hai mar jawan kya smile hain maannuu dear ... aise hi hasthe rahon.Day Dreaming...)

Loved that smile, was dying to see him smile poor guySmile

geet sending maan SMS ... but maan's guilt not allowing him to send a reply to her ...( maan just tell her ... she knows u so well she will undersatnd u .... believe me ... she will not misunderstand you ...Smileu r worrying unnecessarily ... plz just speak to her ... don't build up the pain in ur heart ... it is not good ... u need to share it with geet ... she is ur sukh & dukh ka sathi ...Smile)

I agree, don't worry he'll tell her & then everything will be alright

& what else  their is choice is the same in the maang tika ....(well we know that ... as you always match what ever u wear ... so this is not new for us ... maan & geet's choice the same ...)

Aap ki inhin adayon nae hi tho jaan lae li  Day Dreaming(humari tho kab ka lae gaye ...isi liye ... tho kabhi bahar hi nahin aa paa rahen hain .... unki adayon ki wajah sae ... iss duniya sae ... hamesha maan land main hi tho rehthae hain ......)

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming me lost in my imagination

pakki dor bandi babaji nae hum dono ki ... so true ... geet ...(your relationship is such that ... it's not so easy to break ... u both have now come a long way that there is no space for any misunderstandings .... hopefully maan comes out of his guilt feeling & realsies that his worry about what will be geet reactions after coming to know the truth is only a worry & not a reality ... i know that it is just a worry ... & am sure about it ...

like i mentioned in my yesterday's posts ... that As geet too wants him to enjoy the marriage ... she knows for sure that something is bothering him ...big time bcoz of which he is so lost ...

she will not keep quiet till she makes him realise that he needs to be happy too ... geet's alone being happy is not enough ... she will make him realise that he too needs to be happy & very soon she will make him come out of his guilt  ...

she is his strength ... not his weakness ... & her love will make him come out of his guilt ... as she now is sure ... & will comfort him ....

& let him know that ... this is just his worry ... as i mentioned in my earlier posts ... geet will surely make maan blurt out every thing hope fully ... on the same sangeet night ... may B tomorrow ... maan will tell her what's really bothering him ...

& geet just makes him understand that he did the right thing & he was correct in his decision ... & hopefully ... he comes out of the guilt feeling ... like mentioned in my earlier post ... 

I'm sure that's what will happen, can't wait to see it

I am so hating this bloody arjun Angryas maan in the skit ... he so can't be maan ....

now please whose idea is this ... god save usCry ... I am gonna kill tht person who planned this ideaAngry ... we can't take any one in place of geet and maan .... even if it is a skit ..... not even the boring marjanie DeadAngryOuch' they are killing the love story of maaneet Cry... uhh ... I am so hating it Cry...

The way arjun was uttering those dialogues ... Me felt like throwing up on his face ... I was crying watching them enact as geet and maan ...Cry

mera maan geet ka kya haal kardiya in dono pakhandiyon nae ...Cry

but the look on romeo ,adi,pinky,tasha & manisha faces were great ... the way they were looking at them made me laugh ... but the way mArjAnie were acting was making me cry ...the office staff can act ... but this marjanie... is a torture ...actually i guess the new name for toture is mArjAnie ...

today the horse precap did not come ... will we get that dream sequence at all ... 

Maybe the dream sequence was just for promos, looks like tomorrow is will directly be the sangeet and Maaneet romance & dance time. I'm so looking forward for this but not for the Marjani scenes. But looks like Arjun is really falling for NE

RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged

@aash

hello dear ...

Maan was sooooooooooo lost'..CryCryhis guilt is eating him up from inside'.he cant think of anything else except wht he thinks of as his sin''.even when the boys gang was there'he was in another hell'thinking n rethinking n torturing himself''I cant bear to see him like this yaar'..plzzzz CVs solve this issue'let maan enjoy his wedding''CryCryCryCry

hello dear ...
don't worry aash tomorrow he will blurt it out ...

GEEt was looking beautiful as alwaz'..FINALLY SHE ACKNOWLEDGED THAT UCHAL-KOOD IS NOT GGOOD'''..REM GEET'.!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngry

finally looks like psyco doctor drived some sense into her ...LOL

Both deciding to make the other dance'..lets see what happens here'.But seriously'.watching maan tortured n lost was painful'..GC u were too good!!!!ClapClapClapClapClap

GC is a gem of an actor ....

OFF TOPIC HERE----did u notice the same 2 bottles on geets dressing table that she used that day to brk the glass??????? Pink n yellow'.

me did not notice aash ...teri nazar bhi naa ...

She is desperate to see him but as soon as she sees him'she becomes typical wifey'why u not returning my msges'.her rant was cute her about the shaadi ke baad ka part'..hehe'.poor maaan didn't kno what hit him'.tum samajh jao maan shaadi ke baad tumko 24 ghante madamji pe dhyaan dena hoga'warna tumhari khair nahi'..wifey will kill you'.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

she definitely would do that ....

The dialogue of the day for me was'"inhi adao ne to jaan le li hai'''.." geet u hit the jackpot'''''maan ki hare k ada humari jaan le leti hai'uska pyaar'uska ghussa'uski hasi'.uske aansoo'.har ek cheez'kya kare''''..MSk ka jadu hi kuch aisa hia''EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

we are still trapped in his jadoo ... how can she come out of it ... when we  never want to come out of it ...

Geet reading maans eyes'.coming to kno that something is not right in their world'.reading the kashmakash behind his smile'.his pain is visible to her'but she cant fathom the reason for the shadows in his eyes'.maan doesn't want to blight geets khushi so he bears the pain n remains silent'..as he said'he will die a thousand deaths for her''both their eyes were wet'..both were in pain'for each other'..thats the selfless love we all want'maan tries to deny but geet knows his lips are lying'.coz eeven she can read his eyes now'...maan diverting her with a half truth'geets reassurance to maan''ClapClapClapClap

thy both read each other so well .... tht's y my copy right dialogue LOLcomes ... i love the love these both have for each other ...Clap

This scene was so perfect''..from dialogues to emotions to acting''DD was brialliant today''ClapClapClapClapClap

Geet gets a promise from her maan'..and maans wet eyes showed us his agony'..ClapClapClapClapI think he will brk down tom'..lets hope soo'..dont want this saaya to spoil maans wedding happiness'..CryCryCry 

he will break infront of her tomorrow ...don't worry wedding will b a happy event for both ...

drdee142RajeevGurtiFansptrnoLoquacious_Aash

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged

AngryAngryAngryAngry

are yaar the article said that maaneet will perform on "chal pyar karegi"!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

what is marjanie doing then?????

will they like dance at the end??? or will it be like eithers imagination????

i cant stomach marjanie sharing songs with maaneet..........AngryAngryAngryAngry
give them their own song na.we will ignore themmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 not our maaneets song!!!AngryAngryAngryAngry

@ aash....

yeah sis... marjaanie.. nee poora gana kharab kar diya!!!!
i wated maaneet dancing on that...

no not my song!!!! i hate marjanie..

hey they should dance on ' mujhe budda mil gaya'

Go to top