Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles-MaanKiAdao Ne Humari Bhi JaanleLi (Page 2)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

am i the o;y one r anybody else noticed tat Maan was little bit upset in the second precap... i cudn't read his reactions for the first time plz explain his reaction in the second precap... they are wearing the read and wite dress.... the scene where Maan was hugging geet and crying in SBS... 

not only in the precap ... he was in the whole episode ... except for the 1 part where pandey ji made him laugh ...

arti maan is still upset & still in gulit mode ... he needs to come out of it ... & will come during sangeet celebration ... he will walk out of sangeet celebrations & go to his room & geet will follow maan & then we will get tht scne wht i interpreted ...

Edited by dewdropred - 07 January 2011 at 10:51am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142RajeevGurtiFansptrno--aarthi--Loquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

All in all it was a great episode .... minus mArjAnie's Dukh bari throw up wali acting ko chod kae ....agreed....i wanted to puke too....DeadDeadDead

For a change for once I liked annie's dialogue with geet ...Well said annie so ... agree with u for the first time ...Aanie - bori main lapaet kae lae jaye ... tho bhi maan bhai ki nazren aap sae nahin hategiDay Dreaming (wahan maan ki nazren geet sae nahin hatthi Day Dreaming.... yahan hamari nazren maan & geet sae ... nahin hatthi Day Dreaming... Geet sae bi jyada maan sae nahin hat thi ... he stares her as though he is gonna get her ... & we also do the same to him Day Dreaming...)
i sssssooooooooooooooooo wanna eat up maan.....LOLLOLLOLWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

(sabse badi chipku tho tum ho ...LOLhumare TV sets ko aise chipak gayi ho ki nikalnae ka naam hi nahin lethi 
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
u said it himz!!!!!!!!!.

geet sending maan SMS ... but maan's guilt not allowing him to send a reply to her ...( maan just tell her ... she knows u so well she will undersatnd u .... believe me ... she will not misunderstand you ...Smileu r worrying unnecessarily ... plz just speak to her ... don't build up the pain in ur heart ... it is not good ... u need to share it with geet ... she is ur sukh & dukh ka sathi ...Smile)
yaar it is so painful to watch him like this...........i want maan breaking down in front of geet.....totally become human.....n then geets realisation of the depth of his anguish.....GC can carry this off so well na....this will be like a heratrendering scene...CVs plz asia kuch dikhao na....

Aap ki inhin adayon nae hi tho jaan lae li  Day Dreaming(humari tho kab ka lae gaye ...isi liye ... tho kabhi bahar hi nahin aa paa rahen hain .... unki adayon ki wajah sae ... iss duniya sae ... hamesha maan land main hi tho rehthae hain ......)i lovedddddddddddddddd this dialogue n the way she said it yaar..........Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

pakki dor bandi babaji nae hum dono ki ... so true ... geet ...(your relationship is such that ... it's not so easy to break ... u both have now come a long way that there is no space for any misunderstandings .... hopefully maan comes out of his guilt feeling & realsies that his worry about what will be geet reactions after coming to know the truth is only a worry & not a reality ... i know that it is just a worry ... & am sure about it ...
like i mentioned in my yesterday's posts ... that As geet too wants him to enjoy the marriage ... she knows for sure that something is bothering him ...big time bcoz of which he is so lost ...  
she will not keep quiet till she makes him realise that he needs to be happy too ... geet's alone being happy is not enough ... she will make him realise that he too needs to be happy & very soon she will make him come out of his guilt  ...  
she is his strength ... not his weakness ... & her love will make him come out of his guilt ... as she now is sure ... & will comfort him ....  
& let him know that ... this is just his worry ... as i mentioned in my earlier posts ... geet will surely make maan blurt out every thing hope fully ... on the same sangeet night ... may B tomorrow ... maan will tell her what's really bothering him ... 
& geet just makes him understand that he did the right thing & he was correct in his decision ... & hopefully ... he comes out of the guilt feeling ... like mentioned in my earlier post ... 
very well said.....ClapClapClap

I am so hating this bloody arjun Angryas maan in the skit ... he so can't be maan .... now please whose idea is this ... god save usCry ... I am gonna kill tht person who planned this ideaAngry ... we can't take any one in place of geet and maan .... even if it is a skit ..... not even the boring marjanie DeadAngryOuch' they are killing the love story of maaneet Cry... uhh ... I am so hating it Cry..

Dew they were in no way enacting maaneet.......they cudnt even if they tried.....the dialogues which arjun said were so not maans dialogues.....he cudnt inject even 1%of maans passion into sush sensous dialogues.........DeadDeadDead
and W*H was nikunj squinting during their eyelock????ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

... but this marjanie... is a torture ...actually i guess the new name for toture is mArjAnie ...so true...........hehe...LOLLOLLOL

today the horse precap did not come ... will we get that dream sequence at all ... even i was wondering the same thing.even tho maan said that it is geets dream...he didnt say whether it will be aired...but i dont think they will do so much kharcha for an add now???? at first i thot its a dance sequence..lekin wo part bhi add me include kar diya hai...so no idea.........
i so wanted too see that yaar....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnodewdropred

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged

am i the o;y one r anybody else noticed tat Maan was little bit upset in the second precap... i cudn't read his reactions for the first time plz explain his reaction in the second precap... they are wearing the read and wite dress.... the scene where Maan was hugging geet and crying in SBS... 

u right arti...he was still lost in his tortured thots in that precap......
so the confession might take place after the sangeet.....
hope not re...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
@ hima di and AASHU thanks for clearing ma confusion....

dewdropredLoquacious_Aash

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Reserved for comment

dewdropredLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
@aarti ...

for the first time i was laughing seeing AA.... no matter wat they r doing as Maaneet hope they dnt spoil their name... i was thinking wat wud be both maan and geet will be thinking...lol... LOLLOLLOLLOL

oh arti u r hoping thy don't spoil maaneet name ... arey the way thy were acting it was really bakwas ... thy killed the characters of maan & geet ... with their cheap romance .... & romeo &  adi were right ... thy totally changed the characters ... i hated them so much ... 

okies moving to the show.... 

kya opening tha little hot and little sad....so tmrw the truth abt Maan choosing Geet over the baby is going to be out and finally Maan will be out of his guilt trip...

poor Maan cudn't even enjoy his sangeet.... OMG his epression wen adi said that they'll be playing a skit on Maaneet ....(i was wondering wat Maan was really thinking)...

i have to penetrate into maan's thoughts for tht ..... arti 1 secret i was planning this skit on maaneet in my FF ... for geet's baby shower ... but now i cancelled tht part ... was having the part in my mind ... but after reading the article .... deleted tht thought of my mind ... again damn the cv's penetrated my mind ....LOL 

and Poor Geet annie let her atleast sit dear and u can dress her up to much of standing is nt gud for both mother and baby...she was looking like she wud faint anytime...and annie hugging Geet from back was like dnt bro and sis no any other form of hugging...

jaise bhai waise behan arti ....of course she learnt it from her bro ... abhi skit main act jo karne wali hain ...

but was nice and their convo was nice.... wat was tasha doing with Geet's bangles.... y was she all acting tired wile Annie and Geet r the one trying ...

tasha is a weirdo ....

Geet's msg to Maan was sooooo coooooooooollllllllll.........and Maan's small smile...meDead
Geet talking to herself in front of mirror.....was soooo cute... remaining me Maan buying her dress....scene....(dnt knw y but this scene was flashed and out house scene also)

Geet all happy to see the decoration was sooooooo beautiful.....

Maan Geet won't leave u until she see's u happy so the time has come to confess the truth abt the hospital wala situation im defo sure tat she'll only console u not be angry r loose trust on u...

yes arti she will def comsole him ... in her arms ... he seriously needs a big hug ...maannu this huggie for u dear Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142RajeevGurtiFan--aarthi--Loquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged

res...

for the first time i was laughing seeing AA.... no matter wat they r doing as Maaneet hope they dnt spoil their name... i was thinking wat wud be both maan and geet will be thinking...lol... LOLLOLLOLLOLdekh na yaar humare maan aur geet ke naam par kalank laga rahe hai!!!!AngryAngryAngry

kya opening tha little hot and little sad....so tmrw the truth abt Maan choosing Geet over the baby is going to be out and finally Maan will be out of his guilt trip...
opening was hotttttttttttt..........LOLLOLLOLu too agree....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedu improving arti...hehe....LOLLOLLOL

and Poor Geet annie let her atleast sit dear and u can dress her up to much of standing is nt gud for both mother and baby...she was looking like she wud faint anytime...and annie hugging Geet from back was like dnt bro and sis no any other form of hugging...but was nice and their convo was nice.... wat was tasha doing with Geet's bangles.... y was she all acting tired wile Annie and Geet r the one trying ...are yaar tu wahi sab bol rahi hai jo maine notice kiya!!!!SmileSmileSmileCRAZIES THINK ALIKE....SmileSmileSmile
 tasha dared to wear geets bangls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngry
 n the hug!!!!!!!!! change chahiye yaar....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Geet's msg to Maan was sooooo coooooooooollllllllll.........and Maan's small smile...meDeadme too dead........!!!!!!!!!
Geet talking to herself in front of mirror.....was soooo cute... remaining me Maan buying her dress....scene....(dnt knw y but this scene was flashed and out house scene also)why?????

Maan Geet won't leave u until she see's u happy so the time has come to confess the truth abt the hospital wala situation im defo sure tat she'll only console u not be angry r loose trust on u...

will continue...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milliidrdee142sptrno--aarthi--dewdropred

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

@aarti ...

for the first time i was laughing seeing AA.... no matter wat they r doing as Maaneet hope they dnt spoil their name... i was thinking wat wud be both maan and geet will be thinking...lol... LOL

oh arti u r hoping thy don't spoil maaneet name ... arey the way thy were acting it was really bakwas ... thy killed the characters of maan & geet ... with their cheap romance .... & romeo &  adi were right ... thy totally changed the characters ... i hated them so much ... 

di as u mentioned after seeing their rehersal i was really feeling like throwing up..tat too i watched the scene after dinner....

poor Maan cudn't even enjoy his sangeet.... OMG his epression wen adi said that they'll be playing a skit on Maaneet ....(i was wondering wat Maan was really thinking)...

i have to penetrate into maan's thoughts for tht ..... arti 1 secret i was planning this skit on maaneet in my FF ... for geet's baby shower ... but now i cancelled tht part ... was having the part in my mind ... but after reading the article .... deleted tht thought of my mind ... again damn the cv's penetrated my mind ....LOL ( di really i always wonder r really CV's reading our FF's... many scene's are literally taken from our FF's as u mentioned..... i wud have like it more if it was done by vicky and raji in ur FF di tan to tolerate it with the chemistry less AA....) 

and Poor Geet annie let her atleast sit dear and u can dress her up to much of standing is nt gud for both mother and baby...she was looking like she wud faint anytime...and annie hugging Geet from back was like dnt bro and sis no any other form of hugging...

jaise bhai waise behan arti ....of course she learnt it from her bro ... abhi skit main act jo karne wali hain ...
true  di better they change the hug...want varits and Aashu mentiond

but was nice and their convo was nice.... wat was tasha doing with Geet's bangles.... y was she all acting tired wile Annie and Geet r the one trying ...

tasha is a weirdo ....exactly

Geet's msg to Maan was sooooo coooooooooollllllllll.........and Maan's small smile...meDead
Geet talking to herself in front of mirror.....was soooo cute... remaining me Maan buying her dress....scene....(dnt knw y but this scene was flashed and out house scene also)

Geet all happy to see the decoration was sooooooo beautiful.....

yes arti she will def comsole him ... in her arms ... he seriously needs a big hug ...maannu this huggie for u dear Hughope tmrw all the sad part end... and we have a happy sangeet...

di and do Mehendi and sangeet rasam's take place on the same day

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Go to top