Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles-MaanKiAdao Ne Humari Bhi JaanleLi (Page 14)

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by divareena

loool the boys trying to explain to Maan about the sangeet and loved adi's reply that a sangeet is not like a meeting. If Maan was organising the sangeet, it would be a marching session. ROFL

lool pandeyji's comment about women at least made maan smile. ROFLROFLI noticed that manisha was getting too happy, Maan you  better stay close to Geet just in case.ROFLROFL

Tomorrow its going to  be a battle of sexes dance and I am on the girls side to win.ROFL

Maan please text geet back. Cry

sob sob, maan does not look happy at all, he is just doing everything to keep Geet happy.CryCryCry

Love the way sangeet hall is decorated.Day Dreaming So sweet when Maan fixes geet's tikka and their hug. Even Geet noticed that  his eyes are sad CryCryand she is not going to be happy at the wedding if he is not  happy. Maan please tell her.

CVs better sort out Maan's dilemna as he is not going to be able to enjoy the wedding. Cry

Nahii I did not want arjun to play maan's role.CryCry I would have preferred Adi if he was not too scared.ROFLROFL

Me too hate it that Arjun is playing Maan, but no one else dares to play the role of Maan Singh Khurana so we have to tolerate Arjun........Confused

in words of my dear friend Sri
'Borrowed skin doesn't turn a fox into a lion'
this holds true here......
so true about what you said above. ClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrno

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

thanks spee.............

[QUOTE=sptrno][QUOTE=aashluvsmaan]

MSK looks hot sexy and dashing in everythingWinkDay Dreaminghaha imagination plz explain yaar me too innocent don't know anythingWinkEmbarrassed ROFL

D'ohmai tujhe PM karti hu.............warna tu aur mai dono IF se banned!!!!!!!!!!!
is everyone here apart from us evil triplets, innoccent??? or are they so evil that they are pretending to be innocent WinkLOL

aash u r toooooooo muchROFL.......poor Manisha he will be heartbroken when Maan would reject his offerLOLROFL
who said maan will reject the offer?????????
it would be a totally new kind of experience for Maan Embarrassed at home with Geet and at office with Mannishhhaaaaaaa LOLLOLLOLLOL

yeh hamari pyaari Geet looking so gorgeousSmile........u r right but u know poor baby yaar ab tak use mama aur papa ki uchal kudh, mama-papa takkars aur passionate dances ki rollercoaster ride ki aadat ho gayi hai woh unhe bahut enjoy karti hain......if no uchal khud then Khushi will miss all the funLOL

good pt yaar..............
come on geet.we want a dance now.khushi wont mind!!!!!!!!!!
Khushi also wants to enjoy the celebrations

haha can't wait to see when Maan would learn to take advantage of such situations.......hopefully Maan's neeyat zaldi bigadegi......dadi ka ladla bigad gayaWinkEmbarrassedROFL
 bigadta hi nahi hai na...............wohi to problem hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cry
in thoughts he has already crossed the line... now have to wait for the actions to come.. hurry up Maan, usually you are not this slow...why now???

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
hey guys i just loved the entire episode... esp wen geet says "aapki inhi addain ne toh jaan le li" Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming and                                                                                                                annie sayin
bori main lapaet kae lae jaye ... tho bhi maan bhai ki nazren aap sae nahin hategiDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ix2u

thanks spee.............

MSK looks hot sexy and dashing in everythingWinkDay Dreaminghaha imagination plz explain yaar me too innocent don't know anythingWinkEmbarrassed ROFL

D'ohmai tujhe PM karti hu.............warna tu aur mai dono IF se banned!!!!!!!!!!!
is everyone here apart from us evil triplets, innoccent??? or are they so evil that they are pretending to be innocent WinkLOL

aash u r toooooooo muchROFL.......poor Manisha he will be heartbroken when Maan would reject his offerLOLROFL
it would be a totally new kind of experience for Maan Embarrassed at home with Geet and at office with Mannishhhaaaaaaa LOL

yeh hamari pyaari Geet looking so gorgeousSmile........u r right but u know poor baby yaar ab tak use mama aur papa ki uchal kudh, mama-papa takkars aur passionate dances ki rollercoaster ride ki aadat ho gayi hai woh unhe bahut enjoy karti hain......if no uchal khud then Khushi will miss all the funLOL

haha can't wait to see when Maan would learn to take advantage of such situations.......hopefully Maan's neeyat zaldi bigadegi......dadi ka ladla bigad gayaWinkEmbarrassedROFL
in thoughts he has already crossed the line... now have to wait for the actions to come.. hurry up Maan, usually you are not this slow...why now???

ROFLROFLROFL Loved how Spee said bigadta hi nahin & I agree Ijjat, hamare imagination se hamne bahut kaam chala liya now we need action.......Don't worry our Munda Maan will not disappoint us, waise hi he'll be turning into the angry young man to save Geet remember how passionate he gets when he is angryLOLLOL so girls we are in for a treat, fikar notWink

ixxuLoquacious_Aash

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nanditasingh

loool the boys trying to explain to Maan about the sangeet and loved adi's reply that a sangeet is not like a meeting. If Maan was organising the sangeet, it would be a marching session. ROFL

lool pandeyji's comment about women at least made maan smile. ROFLROFLI noticed that manisha was getting too happy, Maan you  better stay close to Geet just in case.ROFLROFL

Tomorrow its going to  be a battle of sexes dance and I am on the girls side to win.ROFL

Maan please text geet back. Cry

sob sob, maan does not look happy at all, he is just doing everything to keep Geet happy.CryCryCry

Love the way sangeet hall is decorated.Day Dreaming So sweet when Maan fixes geet's tikka and their hug. Even Geet noticed that  his eyes are sad CryCryand she is not going to be happy at the wedding if he is not  happy. Maan please tell her.

CVs better sort out Maan's dilemna as he is not going to be able to enjoy the wedding. Cry

Nahii I did not want arjun to play maan's role.CryCry I would have preferred Adi if he was not too scared.ROFLROFL

Me too hate it that Arjun is playing Maan, but no one else dares to play the role of Maan Singh Khurana so we have to tolerate Arjun........Confused

in words of my dear friend Sri
'Borrowed skin doesn't turn a fox into a lion'
this holds true here......
so true about what you said above. ClapClapClap

Well said Nandita....so true.......Clap No one can take the place of Maan Singh Khurana and as it they say the imitation is the best form of flattery, it's the best complementSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

SakshiGarg Goldie
SakshiGarg
SakshiGarg

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
yupp.......it was a nyc epi but dat mArjannie scenes......u knw 4 the 1st tym i laughed at their scene so hard..... coz u all have given them such a wonderful name MARJANNIEROFL..... i almost fell 4m bed while laughing and reminding myself this name!!!!!ROFL n besides every1 there was as confused wid their stupid romance as we all are!!!! romeo ke hath mein agar AK47 hoti to he wud have blown both of them.......giving us sum peaceLOL

Edited by SakshiGarg - 08 January 2011 at 2:19am

ixxuLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged

thanks spee.............

it would be a totally new kind of experience for Maan Embarrassed at home with Geet and at office with Mannishhhaaaaaaa LOL

ROFLROFLROFL Loved how Spee said bigadta hi nahin & I agree Ijjat, hamare imagination se hamne bahut kaam chala liya now we need action.......Don't worry our Munda Maan will not disappoint us, waise hi he'll be turning into the angry young man to save Geet remember how passionate he gets when he is angryLOLLOL so girls we are in for a treat, fikar notWink

are yaar........speeeee is an innocent child........(??????????????) acc to her self........she can never say all that........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

And i'm gonna hold u that dee....me cant wait for all that passion overflowing in other ares.....WinkWinkWinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged

u got it ixu.hamare kandhe par bandook rakhkar ye sab chala rahe hai!!!!!!!!!!Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile 

it would be a totally new kind of experience for Maan Embarrassed at home with Geet and at office with Mannishhhaaaaaaa LOLLOLLOLLOL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

khushi wants to feel her daady dearest up close...............WinkEmbarrassedROFL

maan bhau kha raha hai.................AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

[/QUOTE]

ixxudrdee142

Go to top