Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles-MaanKiAdao Ne Humari Bhi JaanleLi (Page 13)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divareena

hope i am not the last one to comment. I could not wait to leave work to come home and watch geet. Cry

Maan is feeling so guilty and keeps thinking about it. I hope CVs sort this matter out soon so he can enjoy the wedding. Cry

aww all girls are in maan's room. No wonder bechara is staying away from all the girls that are drooling on him. ROFL

good to see maan smile when the bramchari made comment about women.ROFL

Annie ordering tasha for once was so funny.ROFL

will update more soon.

na dear.......

u just on time...........

which country u in????

todays epi was good yaar...............lots of chota chota nice scenes....like pandyjis dialogue....cuteeeeSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnodewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

spandana nice post dear .... loved it

thanks dear!!!Smile.....Hima thanks for all the pms was a bit busy so haven't checked all...will reply to them soonSmile
@Nandita-lovely illustration of the whole episode dear..........loved it!Smile
@Aash can't like ur post on p11 so this is for uHeart
@Aash and Deepti-i'm becoming naughty bcuz of u guys sangat ka asar toh hoga naLOLWink.......jus kidding it is just that when i watch very emotional MAANEET scenes i get way too senti i guess u can see in my posts so to come out of intense and senti mood some naughtiness and fun is needed....it's all goodWink
@Deepti-yaar Marjaani ke liye supari denge tho not sure if the plan will succeed for sure so v shud only do it nekh kaam mein kaise deriLOL
@all my crazies-thank u guys for keeping the thread lively by having romantic emotional comic and naughty element in itSmileWink
also me off to bed.......gn and sweet MAANEET Wedding DreamsSmileWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

craziekudinanditasinghdewdropredLoquacious_Aash

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

hope i am not the last one to comment. I could not wait to leave work to come home and watch geet. Cry

Maan is feeling so guilty and keeps thinking about it. I hope CVs sort this matter out soon so he can enjoy the wedding. Cry

aww all girls are in maan's room. No wonder bechara is staying away from all the girls that are drooling on him. ROFL

good to see maan smile when the bramchari made comment about women.ROFL

Annie ordering tasha for once was so funny.ROFL

will update more soon.

which country u in????

todays epi was good yaar...............lots of chota chota nice scenes....like pandyjis dialogue....cuteeeeSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
 me in UK and just watching the episode now.

Edited by divareena - 07 January 2011 at 1:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
loool the boys trying to explain to Maan about the sangeet and loved adi's reply that a sangeet is not like a meeting. If Maan was organising the sangeet, it would be a marching session. ROFLROFLROFLROFL

lool pandeyji's comment about women at least made maan smile. ROFLROFLI noticed that manisha was getting too happy, Maan you  better stay close to Geet just in case.ROFLROFL

Tomorrow its going to  be a battle of sexes dance and I am on the girls side to win.ROFL

Maan please text geet back. CryCryCryCry

sob sob, maan does not look happy at all, he is just doing everything to keep Geet happy.CryCryCry

Love the way sangeet hall is decorated.ClapClapClapDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming So sweet when Maan fixes geet's tikka and their hug. Even Geet noticed that  his eyes are sad CryCryand she is not going to be happy at the wedding if he is not  happy. Maan please tell her.

CVs better sort out Maan's dilemna as he is not going to be able to enjoy the wedding. CryCryCryCry

Nahii I did not want arjun to play maan's role.CryCry I would have preferred Adi if he was not too scared.ROFLROFL

Edited by divareena - 07 January 2011 at 1:59pm

drdee142sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

hi girls...

Hi NanditaSmile

firstly i love the title Clap
guess all hearts watching Geet today voiced the same emotion for Maan as Geet did ....
he is just so 'out of this world' & yet he makes us all hope that someone like him is so reachable .... he teaches us to dream & hope.

the episode was sweet..& sweet pace is back.

Anne-Arjun
So the charmer has himself been smitten by the prey ... good.
But it was the effect rite...the moment he steps in to act as Maan...he starts speaking the truth ..Maan being the epitome of truth, his name itself affects Arjun & he rooted in love speaks only caring for his heart & not by his 'cunning mind' thats blindfolded by NT
Annie has already started reading his face - too fast.......

Maybe this love is what will make Arjun realize his folly and turn positive

Adi-Romeo-Pandeyji-Manishaaa
Adi is a sweetheart & he knows how to convince THe Maan Singh Khurana to agree to dance .....
Romeo, well i'm fond of Abhishek from MJHT days so i wish him given bit more screen space
Pandeyji...well he is the sort of 'Star of the Day' ....he brought a faint smile on Maan's face by voicing all the problems that women bring with themselves into a man's life
Manishaaa....pass, but sure looking forward to her act as 'silly me' Tasha in the skit

Love Adi, glad they are showing more of him, Romeo livens up the scene with his unique humour, Pandeyji's expressions while watching the Marjani scenes were hilarious, I love Pandayji today because he brought a small smile to Maan's face today. Manisha is after all Manisha......Smile

Brij
Poor guy must be busy ..so many mouths to feed & Pinky bhi toh hai & dancing will surely tire her & make her more hungry than usual

Annie-Tasha
Ahh! what was Tasha doing in Geet's room ..i could so love that moment only if Pinky was there

Maan & Maan ki Geet
Maan still cannot forgive himself nor forget the moment that has now robbed his heart of all the urge to be happy as he should be
Geet wants to share same happiness of dreams fulfillment with him , but feels he is not reciprocating ....
she makes him promise since for Maan promises are made only to be kept & for her sake ...he will try & smile & smile on his face is all she wants 

..................guess i'm done blabbering
All i want to see is Maan unburden himself & enjoy the wedding ceremony.

Me too and all of us crazy incredibles and the other Maaneet fans just want Maan to release his guilt and for Geet to heal him and give him back his peace of mind and happiness and then we all can happily enjoy the wedding

love
Nandita

My replies in purple. Smile 

sptrnonanditasinghdewdropredLoquacious_Aash

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

loool the boys trying to explain to Maan about the sangeet and loved adi's reply that a sangeet is not like a meeting. If Maan was organising the sangeet, it would be a marching session. ROFL

lool pandeyji's comment about women at least made maan smile. ROFLROFLI noticed that manisha was getting too happy, Maan you  better stay close to Geet just in case.ROFLROFL

Tomorrow its going to  be a battle of sexes dance and I am on the girls side to win.ROFL

Maan please text geet back. Cry

sob sob, maan does not look happy at all, he is just doing everything to keep Geet happy.CryCryCry

Love the way sangeet hall is decorated.Day Dreaming So sweet when Maan fixes geet's tikka and their hug. Even Geet noticed that  his eyes are sad CryCryand she is not going to be happy at the wedding if he is not  happy. Maan please tell her.

CVs better sort out Maan's dilemna as he is not going to be able to enjoy the wedding. Cry

Nahii I did not want arjun to play maan's role.CryCry I would have preferred Adi if he was not too scared.ROFLROFL

Me too hate it that Arjun is playing Maan, but no one else dares to play the role of Maan Singh Khurana so we have to tolerate Arjun........Confused

sptrnonanditasinghdewdropredLoquacious_Aash

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

loool the boys trying to explain to Maan about the sangeet and loved adi's reply that a sangeet is not like a meeting. If Maan was organising the sangeet, it would be a marching session. ROFL

Love the way sangeet hall is decorated.Day Dreaming So sweet when Maan fixes geet's tikka and their hug. Even Geet noticed that  his eyes are sad CryCryand she is not going to be happy at the wedding if he is not  happy. Maan please tell her.

CVs better sort out Maan's dilemna as he is not going to be able to enjoy the wedding. Cry

Me too hate it that Arjun is playing Maan, but no one else dares to play the role of Maan Singh Khurana so we have to tolerate Arjun........Confused

in words of my dear friend Sri
'Borrowed skin doesn't turn a fox into a lion'
this holds true here......

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Originally posted by drdee142

in words of my dear friend Sri
'Borrowed skin doesn't turn a fox into a lion'
this holds true here......
so true about what you said above. ClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrno

Go to top