CrazyIncredibles-MaanKiAdao Ne Humari Bhi JaanleLi - Page 9

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by dewdropred

god knows ... thy ight have wanted it as a promo only may b ... thy kept us drooling over tht precap since 1 week & today we just got a new precap .... i wanted to see the whole dream sequence yaar ...

Originally posted by aanshuvsman

me ttooo yaar.i was so excited about the whole maan on white horse sequence.......................waiting n waiting.........all my hopes gone for a toss............

they portrayed it as every girls dream come true..n now snatching it away yaar...........😭

After watching todays episode I also think that dream sequence may be for promo. But I want to see the whole  dream sequence.

Originally posted by rajeev the best

bye guys.happy maaneet wedding dreams....see u tomorrow.

c u samata ... gud night ...

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Crazyians how are you all .Today my laptop was cracked . I just come here. I missed all Sbb, Sbs on today and all  discussions . I am upset . Please pray for me .

Orginally posted by dewdropred

oh mona ... tht's sad to knw ... hope fully ur lappy get's fixed very soon dear ... don't worry we all will pray for u & i was wondering wht happend to u ... as i did not c ur post ... thought u might b busy ...
take care ...

Thank you hima .

u r welcome mona ... got my pm naa ... of all the links
thanks spee.............

Originally posted by sptrno

spandana nice post dear .... loved it

Good night to all crazians . See you tomorrow . Dream for tomorrow  . Kaal Maaneet ka sangeet hai .
[QUOTE=nanditasingh]@aashluvsmaan- thank you dear.
i seriously loved the title
yes, right now surely Arjun will fight with his feelings coz he still thinks Khuranas have wronged with his sis...until that part cleared he cannot give himself 100% into 'love'
& yes i missed Pinky there..she has to be the one who should be helping Geet not Tasha yaar

i was wondering why pinky is missing..............and most imp.how can thay forget tasha.......she tried to create MU between geet n annie na..............

arjun is here to stay i think no matter that we hate them(actually we hate everyone who steals screen space!)
his dilemma needs to be portrayed well...then it cud be interesting.right now he is too busy with eyeying annie....................he not doing anything towards his goal....
and the blackmailing track.there his positive side will come...when he realises that geets bro wants to kill her!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by dewdropred

@nandita ...

he came in season 2 for some time ... but his character was very weak over there .. so did not last long ... as nupur's entry was abt to come so thy removed tht other girl ria & this guy ... he was behind ria .... probably  for 2-3 weeks ... i guess whn samrat was trying to patao gunjan again ... after tht he was gone ....

oh ya!
as some cupid of sorts .....now i remember....no wonder i forgot him
@ All - so sorry guys i'm unable to 'like' the wonderful posts now & only commenting to replies given to me...i bit caught up with studies as my pre-boards knocking the door & so i'm pretty much confused state rushing between books, here & gallery ......

Originally posted by nanditasingh

Episode - Not in Words - Picture Story (what say?)

lovelyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....manisha is the bestttttttt
Hima  I  saw your pm . Thank you for the link .