India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Wished for an 'Emmet-Bella' Relation for Piya:(

-Dana- Senior Member
-Dana-
-Dana-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Ever since the beginning i was hoping for another 'Emmet-Bella' (of course diffrent and more happening) in the making specially that we would get to see lots more development in a relation alike,since this a TV show....but as it seems Abhays Brother to come will be all negativeOuch......i expected him to be 'Dark' but not pure evil.....i still hope to be proven wrong though....i would love a supernatural support as friend for our Darling Piya......or even an 'Jasper' alike who struggles with not hurting her but still would help her.....would love to see that angle:)....i assume that such angle will come in future ...but i would love it real soon.

PS.not comapring with Twilight.....just used as exampleWink

Edited by HeartEdward - 07 January 2011 at 9:34am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mari...dazzleme.niru273meaw.moonstruck.

.moonstruck. IF-Rockerz
.moonstruck.
.moonstruck.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
I would love that too....i hope and predict that this Evil bro will probably change and develop in characterization!.....that would be lots more intresting to watch then just negativity all the time....well, now its just to wait and watch the delicious Abhiya till then,lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mari..-Dana-

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
all the discussions related to TVD can  b posted here.pls take care of this from next tym Big smile
PKYEK inspired/copied from vd/twlight.DISCUSS HERE

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dana-

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Me tooUnhappy....i wish for a soft corner from his side eventually at least.....a sweet friendship *fingers crossed!*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dana-

-Dana- Senior Member
-Dana-
-Dana-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monus-

I would love that too....i hope and predict that this Evil bro will probably change and develop in characterization!.....that would be lots more intresting to watch then just negativity all the time....well, now its just to wait and watch the delicious Abhiya till then,lol

same here.....a change in character would be much more enjoyable to see....and lol, yea....eaither way Abhiya is there....they r more than enough for me.....just their aurea makes this show so special:)
-Dana- Senior Member
-Dana-
-Dana-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daffodils.dudu

all the discussions related to TVD can  b posted here.pls take care of this from next tym Big smile
PKYEK inspired/copied from vd/twlight.DISCUSS HERE

thnx for the infoSmile....but this wasnt really related it was more just a example reference.
IsabellaCullen IF-Dazzler
IsabellaCullen
IsabellaCullen

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
I too, would have loved to see the bear brother. Cannot stand Damon Salvatore again!
-Dana- Senior Member
-Dana-
-Dana-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Mari..

Me tooUnhappy....i wish for a soft corner from his side eventually at least.....a sweet friendship *fingers crossed!*

yes, a supportive friendship with time:)........like beeing her big bro!.....and she is his cute sisterEmbarrassed
hoping for that, but somehow as its EK i doubt it might happen.....unless she surprises us...as she has till now with this show:)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index