Hope you had fun. πŸ˜› 

Yeah, we're still around. Rocking the forum. πŸ˜›
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Shizaru

Ashu rocks!! kya one liner hai!!

Aur meh one liners ki kaadardaan hoon!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

dil kil utta, dance karneh ka mun kar raha hai.........lekin kya karu.......alsi hoon..........
πŸ€ͺ

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Shizu nach le ve!! DancingDancing Dancing

I loved it!!

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Yeah you are right. Sam, Seema, Sara, manoj....all her kandhas have left and now the real enigma is being exposed. I was so hoping she'd take Sam's name and prove that she's a REAL honest person. But she takes Hrish's...jiske jokes she hated. πŸ˜• Veena was right. Her naqab is still intact. 🀒

I agree. I think Veena and Dolly were the only ones who understood her game plan. Or maybe Rahul and Hrishu too  .. oh wait even Manoj did at some point. Ohkaayy itne saare log jhoot nahi bol sakte πŸ˜†
raffuchakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooja.s92

Gosh, I totally love Ashmit for this ! He rocked in today's epi fosho ! Poor Tiwari was like "I speak I speak" πŸ˜† and then she kept making those annoying faces even though her statment was something like " I don't like hurting people" and "I can't be rude to anyone" ! πŸ˜†

Funny part is along with non-supporters , even Shweta's supporters agree that she is diplomatic but she herself doesn't πŸ˜†

dolly and ashmit are the one's who kept the show running they should be the top 2
dolly and ashmit are joint winners
khali can be top 3
ST is disqualified because BB has no place for diplomats πŸ˜›

BB punishing her for diplomacy and giving a stern warning to future BB contestants that this is a reality show not a saas bahu serial

Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Shizu nach le ve!!  

I loved it!!

Ha ha  we have a saying in punjabi........nachan waleh di uddi nay rendhi aur gaun waleh da mu!!!!

Meh toh naachoongi...........πŸ˜ƒ..........chahey bindiya rooteh ya payal tooteh.......meh toh naachoongi
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I gotta go now. Will be back in a few mins and reply to Poo and RC. πŸ˜›
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I totally do not mind Ash-P winning now! Doll or Ash. She-T ko bhejo UN ki khali post pe. πŸ˜†
music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i loved the way ashmit said that.......and shwetha bechari was like what...first she dint understand ...then she was like oooh what was sooo funny......

but it was hillariousπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: raffuchakkar

dolly and ashmit are the one's who kept the show running they should be the top 2
dolly and ashmit are joint winners
khali can be top 3
ST is disqualified because BB has no place for diplomats πŸ˜›

BB punishing her for diplomacy and giving a stern warning to future BB contestants that this is a reality show not a saas bahu serial

Haha! RC, Ashmit and Dolly are good fun. But have to admit Ashmit rocked today's epi πŸ˜†

Yeah def Ashmit minus his cheap acts is not bad at all. He is frank and he is loyal to his friends unlike ST. Gosh, that UN statement was hilarious πŸ˜†

I know. Diplomacy queen 🀒 What has Hrishant done for her ? She HATED his cheap jokes as far as I remember. Poor Sam. That guy who got evicted for her and was against half of the inmates for her didn't even cross her mind  .. even once ? Shameless !
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great topic MB, was downright hilarious! She may have even seriously thought about Ashmit's jibe & just might apply!
Edited by prodigy007 - 13 years ago