India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

arjunz PERFECT dialogue..!!

SabeeqaK Senior Member
SabeeqaK
SabeeqaK

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
i jst lovd arjunz dialogue today in the last partHeartThumbs Up...they were awsum...who writes his dialogues.....i love them.....
great episode......though i was mad tat arjun supported chikku..bt then again it was for arohi....so everythin is fair in love n war....n this is sure TRUE love....HeartHeart

so wat u all think of arjunz diAlogueS...!!

n dnt forget to hit the CM as many times as u can....!! :/

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ikra96-anzaeram-ishikaek43surpatelangel_prachiipkknd06AnkitaKaranTheMummy_LeAbbaSiddhi_

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
i think that his dialogues r just fantastic with his grt acting skill make it more powerfull

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SabeeqaK

ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Yah i agree - for him its arohis hapiness that is what all count.
How many can take that step - though he knows things between them will get even worse all he can think and want is arohi's happiness.

Loving arjun more andmorefor his unlimited love for arohi.

Edited by ishikaek43 - 07 January 2011 at 9:44am
xjinalix Newbie
xjinalix
xjinalix

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
love the dialogues and his acting skills, he is one of the bestttt actor on t.v...also not to forget our kritika is brilliant aswell =D...the person who writes the dialogue is truly amaizingg, they truly deserve the credit..hope more amazing dialogues are written in upcoming episodes
angel_prachi Goldie
angel_prachi
angel_prachi

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
arjun dialogues was awsome or jo ousne daddou ko kaha i hope daddou sach ka saath de or cheeko ki jawani out of arohi lifee...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SabeeqaK

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index