India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

y did u do this?

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
I really got to know ur depth of luv for aaarohiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed u luv her like hellTongueTongue I M SPEECHLESS SEEING TODAYS EPIBig smileBig smile for maintaining aarohi trust on chiku  u lied everyone that u hv aarange that party so her trust should nt be broken againCryCry .really yaar i hv no words for uEmbarrassedEmbarrassed U R GEMEmbarrassedEmbarrassed i knw ihv spoken this many times bt i cant stop myself reapeating this again n again that U R THE BESTClapClap how insulting u must be feeling after she thrown that glass of wine on ur faceCryCry .bt than too u still hv trust on ur luv that she will get back to u I CAN JUST SAY UR LOVE IS UNCONDITIONAL
PROUD BE UR FANStar

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ikra96shiviloveskmhAllwaysindianishikaek43KhaLidaH-medz-..Amira..Siddhi_

Allwaysindian Senior Member
Allwaysindian
Allwaysindian

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
 Aweee so sweet post .
i am reading everywhere and seeing sad faces ..i still have to watch the episode .Unhappy
khushnoodmir Senior Member
khushnoodmir
khushnoodmir

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Lovely post lv arjun n feel bad for him
ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Arjun is really sweet - he can go to any extent to make sure love of his life is happy.
That was a very selfless act - he knows thing between arjuhi will messup further but je stiill opted for her hapiness.

Loving arjun more and more by the day

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

If.rockerz

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishikaek43

Arjun is really sweet - he can go to any extent to make sure love of his life is happy.
That was a very selfless act - he knows thing between arjuhi will messup further but je stiill opted for her hapiness.

Loving arjun more and more by the day
same here dear this is wat which attracts me towards him more than his looks i m fond of his character his character is so good that any gul will get attracted towards himEmbarrassed
shiviloveskmh Senior Member
shiviloveskmh
shiviloveskmh

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
nyc post..
Bt aaj arjun must hav been provd ryt... Bt again he savd cheeku... Yyyyyyyy??? Cry he did for arohi.. Coz arohi ki ankhon mein aansun nai dekh sakta.. Aweee.. Embarrassed

Edited by shivanimalhotra - 07 January 2011 at 9:46am
ipkknd06 IF-Dazzler
ipkknd06
ipkknd06

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
i love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu arjun
surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
thanx 4 commenting guys luv u all

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index