India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

The Unspoken Truth

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
B4 the episode i knew that the blame of the Bachelors party would go on Arjun .but i never thought  that Arjun himself will accept something which he hasnt done .But he did only for her love of his life Arohi.He was ready to hurt himself by Arohi but was not ready to see Arohi hurt .Today i really loved Arjun .His love for Arohi is so great that cannot be limited in words .Arjun's love is notches higher than Arohi .The trust he has on his love is simply unbelievable .It was really  Touching when Arjun said he wants  win his Arohi back not by bringing cheeku down but by raising himself .Thats so true

Love is expansion beyond our  limitations. It is the ability to sacrifice completely urself for ur love, to let go of our self-interest n forget themselves completely and understand the other's needs and interests. It means caring enough to sacrifice, when necessary, our own pleasures and desires for ur love 

A Big hug to Arohi's dadu to see the unspoken truth of Arjun which even Arohi couldnt see .I felt so bad when she threw the glass of wine on his face .Love hurts today i saw it .poor Arjun .
I m happy Arjun was not disheartened .I m sure now along with Shefali even Dadu  will help him .He might see the godness the greatness of Arjun's love which Arohi is not seeing or seeing but acknowledging .

I hated chiku the most he is spineless jerk how can he put the entire blame on Arjun .Angry
I m surprised with gauri  I guess we all overestimated herLOL

Whatever u believe Arohi but u just cant stop urself from falling in love with Arjun .His love has the power to win u inspite of all hurdles .

I m  sure Arohi will come to know about Arjun 's lie b4 the Marriage n this will strenthen their bond their love no doubt abt itWink 

God bless all
Take care

Edited by manoj589 - 08 January 2011 at 1:28pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ikra96whatfungarvitaarora-anzaeram-gemini1217ishikaek43-medz-tanu111amisssmilyIrikaLovesKMHrasika_DSkavyasamMariaa.SGAnjalii...xXxSiddhi_payal_4

ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Well written post - agree arjun has taken his love to the greatest heights.
Love his belief towards love and his determination to win love with love.

Edited by ishikaek43 - 07 January 2011 at 11:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMummy_LeAbba

ana.khan Goldie
ana.khan
ana.khan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
hmmm.....hope so...wernaaa almost cried today.......:((
Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Great Post Clap Very Well Saaid Dear Smile And Also Hope That Situation Change NoowOuch No More Crying Sad Scenes Please Ouch Arjun Has Already Muuch For Arohi Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whatfunTheMummy_LeAbba

TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishikaek43

Well written post - agree arjun has taken his love to the greatest heights.
Love his belief towards love and his determination to win love with love.
Thannk u dear for reading my post .U r so right  Arjuns love is great something like the limitless sky or depthless sea .we just can feel it but can never measure it .Love Arjun .Arohi is indeed lucky .Just waiting for their unionSmile
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ana.khan

hmmm.....hope so...wernaaa almost cried today.......:((

Definately dear i dont hope bcoz i m 100000 raise to infinity times sure Arjun's love can make impossible  i m possible. afterall Arjun was is n will always remain a great loverClap
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie-KMH

Great Post Clap Very Well Saaid Dear Smile And Also Hope That Situation Change NoowOuch No More Crying Sad Scenes Please Ouch Arjun Has Already Muuch For Arohi Clap
Thanks a lot Maria .Situation will change i m so sure Arjun's love will Win Arohi but i m sorry to say there wud be crying scenes but minus sad scenes afterall its Ekta maiyya 's showLOL .Pata hai unke shows mein Dukh ke assoan ke saath khushi mein bi asson jhalkate haiWink
tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Agree with each n every word of urs.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMummy_LeAbba

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index