Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

MishAnchhi Vs. Kabir : War of the Love Gurus (Page 4)

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Uff today Abhay smiled. That was the best thing. I dont want any more angle in their love story in future. Ekta always has a nature to separate hero-heroine and give heroine a new hero. I dont want Abhiya to break. Love the Misha-Panchi convo. These two are on mission of unting Abhiya. Lage RahoClap Kabir's dialougue with Angad was hilarious. He was truely behaving like a jealous teen-ager. As for the drink Abhay will not touch it. As u say T will come. Again Abhay-T.Angry I dont want that. Ek cheez dekh dekh ke bore ho chuki hoon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RitzieTheBlackJaguar.Jane..

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by chakku

yes today's epi was gud......

i just luv d Dobriyal sisters.....dey r amazing!!!!
nd trangad jst set d screen on fire with deir innocence nd cuteness......i really adore dem!!!!
nd truly said...kabir was not bitter today nd i quite liked watching him like a mishchivious teenager after a vry long tymLOLLOL
nd i think dat so called mr bossie is abhay's evil bro sid....

Dobriyaal Women are truly toughies.LOL....bechara Abhay bhi wahaan kucch nahiin kar sakta. The Kabir we saw today is the Kabir we know. The boss is Siddharth ( Gautam)  and he is supposed to be this big construction guy as per the new articles. Abhay's brother will enter a little later , it says.

But the article say it's Shaurya. And I wish Abhay's bro never enter.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

Prateeksh Senior Member
Prateeksh
Prateeksh

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
super cool post as usual...yes,  even I want abhay misha scenes more...they look great and would be amazing as alice and edward...nyways, as mentioned before by someone, Abhay smiled and that is great!!!!!!!!!

PS: - Is the new guy siddharth the same as the owner of the construction company (as per the TB article) who would be paired up against Misha??? I thght it would be Panchi and we will get to see some office romance! confused! Confused

Edited by Prateeksh - 07 January 2011 at 12:01pm

TheBlackJaguar

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Wink

Originally posted by Ritz93

Thank you. Smile

>>>> You are most welcome. 
-------------------------------------------------------
Abhay's smile was killing. I don't know how Pia handles that.

Lolz. As Mishkoo said today - Abhay ke saamne Piya bilkul goongi ho jaati hai. LOL

>>>> I know. How can you handle a person who is all - Superman, Mr Angel and Mr Universe combined in a packaged deal (and not to forget a veggie Vampire Wink). Day DreamingDay Dreaming
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kabir is a nice guy and he needs a girl who will love him only and none else. I'd hate to see him mean AT ALL.
>>>> Me too. I love him as a warrior but not as a meanie.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Misha and Pancchi have opened their hearts to Abhay and they do want Abhay-Piya to get together.They have their minds and hearts set on uniting them, so let's see what they come up with. Poor Abhay. Ab kya karega jab Piya ki behenein bhi uske peecche pad jaayengi. LOL
>>>> Akhir hone wali saaliyan hain. Aise hi thode chodengi. But love this Dobriyal family. They really define what good relationships should be.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope Angad reciprocates Tracker's feelings. These two just fit together so well. Smile
>>>> True. Did you notice Angad did talk on the phone about loving a girl and not messing up again when he was leaving. I assume he was referring to tracker. So, hopefully this will be a successful love story.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fingers crossed. Abhay-Misha can be a beautiful equation if explored well. Embarrassed

TheBlackJaguar

AyeChavanni IF-Sizzlerz
AyeChavanni
AyeChavanni

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
I know..Abhay smiled in the first scene.
And tracker-angad are so innocent. It was soo cute watching tracker trying to gain angad's attention.
and i really hope T doesn't spoil the paper dance btw Abhay-Piya.. i hope Kabir has to dance with T instead, serve him right!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sanchita--TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for replying , everyone. Much appreciated.

GOD bless everyone. Hug
.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged

GOD bless everyone. Hug
u are welcome PocuHug

and may the same God bless u tooBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RitzieTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

GOD bless everyone. Hug
u are welcome PocuHug

and may the same God bless u tooBig smile

You are nice to me and i value that. Thank you. Big smile

.Angel

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index