Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

MishAnchhi Vs. Kabir : War of the Love Gurus (Page 3)

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

Originally posted by Ritz93

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Res! Don't expect a sensible reply from me. Abhay smiled in the first scene! I'm still getting over that!Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Join the gang.Day DreamingDay Dreaming 

Abhay is a dazzler. Isn't he?Day Dreaming
does he dazzle uLOL*edward style*

ofcourse he does. I am still drooling over his smiles. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Edited by Ritz93 - 07 January 2011 at 9:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggilove--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Lovely post as usual. I don't think I can ever stop saying that. Just after finishing the episodes I keep on pressing the refresh button to see if you have posted.

Thank you. SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

hmmm...  Love gurus Vs Love Gurus - nice title. I like it.

Abhay's smile was killing. I don't know how Pia handles that.

Lolz. As Mishkoo said today - Abhay ke saamne Piya bilkul goongi ho jaati hai. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Kabir showed upto his image of love guru today rather than being a jealous karela. I loved the way he thought about the solution to his problem. Go Kabir Go - fight for your love (though I can't wish that Pia comes to you for the obvious reasons - sorry for being a meanie). I wish Kabir gets a very cute girl for him.

Kabir is a nice guy and he needs a girl who will love him only and none else. I'd hate to see him mean AT ALL.

Misha and Panchii are so adorable and the affection they show for Abhiya is soooooooooooo good. I wish they become the gaurdian angels for these love birds and help them not find any reasons to not fall in love. I hope too that their affection bond with Abhiya doesn't change later.

Panchi was always so clear-headed and mature. The way she handled initially Abhay (the rude guy) and now Danish's episode shows that.

Misha and Pancchi have opened their hearts to Abhay and they do want Abhay-Piya to get together.They have their minds and hearts set on uniting them, so let's see what they come up with. Poor Abhay. Ab kya karega jab Piya ki behenein bhi uske peecche pad jaayengi. LOL

Tracker and Angad were superb. Poor Angad doesn't even realises that he just did what he didn't want to do it even in his dreams. I am sure they will pick up.

I hope Angad reciprocates Tracker's feelings. These two just fit together so well. Smile

I do see Misha and Abhay sharing the Alice-Edward relation. Misha is mischievious as Alice and Abhay has a soft corner for her. I hope the writers share that view too.

Fingers crossed. Abhay-Misha can be a beautiful equation if explored well. Embarrassed

P.S. Oh yeah, they showed in SBS, Abhay removing an artificial skin layer from his hands. I think that's the trick he will play to touch the glass.

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

yes today's epi was gud......

i just luv d Dobriyal sisters.....dey r amazing!!!!
nd trangad jst set d screen on fire with deir innocence nd cuteness......i really adore dem!!!!
nd truly said...kabir was not bitter today nd i quite liked watching him like a mishchivious teenager after a vry long tymLOLLOL
nd i think dat so called mr bossie is abhay's evil bro sid....

Dobriyaal Women are truly toughies.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL....bechara Abhay bhi wahaan kucch nahiin kar sakta. The Kabir we saw today is the Kabir we know. The boss is Siddharth ( Gautam)  and he is supposed to be this big construction guy as per the new articles. Abhay's brother will enter a little later , it says.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Ritzie

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

lovely post poca..
O.M.G. was i dreaming or abhay really smiled???...lol...
i had expected some cool/rude attitude from him..bt smile???..total surprise...made my day today..Embarrassed he always leaves piya speechless
i love misha and panchi for this one...misha ka shatir dimaag..i am sure kuch karke dono ko partner bana degi for paper dance...i am glad to know panchi has lots of appreciation for abhay as well for the danish case..i am totally looking forward to abhay-misha equation..tht would be fun to watch..
finally i was glad to see the kabir getting close to his ownself..at least rude toh nahin tha...looks like kabir's plan just might backfire and end up getting abhay piya closer..though there is nothing tht can keep them apart really..kuch bhi ho..they end up coming closer..
and abhay-piya.. no wonder sab ko dikhta hai something is cooking between them...panchi was cutting cake and everyone was cheering..and these two are just too much into each other..isolated from others. piya really sees nothing beyond abhay, does she?? i mean she knows na he is allergic to silver..still giving him the glass..and did she forget there are other ppl in room as well?? may be she is super confident tht he won't touch the glass..i have a feeling tht she might take the glass back if she realized tht abhay will really touch it..let's see...piya does come very predictable to abhay...everytime he knows wat she is upto...
trangad scene was very cute...they are like made for eachother

Yep, it was a pleasant surprise to see Abhay smile and you wish he was not faking it which we know he was. Pancchi and Misha will get Abhay-Piya closer by hook or crook as they have become the sisters' new project. LOL......Kabir's plan will show colours tomorrow if T does turn up and ask Abhay that why was he asking so much about her?ShockedLOL....Abhay-Piya have eyes for each-other only and they are beginning to realize it somewhere that fighting this attraction , this connection is futile. And yeah, i want my TrAngad together.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Ritzie

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

I hated Piya trying to harm Abhay in front of others by trying to expose him because he is the Guy who always saved her and stood by her when nobody else did. How can Piya do this to him even if finding the truth has become an obsession for her.It is a different thing that he would take the glass from her as he might have come prepared (Abhay is too smart to fell into Piya's trap that fast unless she harms herself to know the truth) because he knew that Piya would definitely try something. In the war of love Guru's I want Misha and Panchi to win and I would love to see Kabir go green with envy. Tracker trying to woo Angad was hilarious. I hope they would get Tracker and Angad to dance together too!  Loved Panchi standing up for herself too. I hope Kabir's Plan with T fails and that she does not turn up in time. One good thing which has happened because of T's absence is that Tracker and Angad got some more unexpected Screen space.

Piya's obsession has long stopped her neurons from functioning , so am not surprised that she is using these stupid tricks on Abhay in front of everyone. AngryLOL....I hope Misha and Pancchi win against Kabir in the Abhay-Piya department. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamikaSJain

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
oh I sure do Miss Edward and Alice and I wouldn't mind seen something like that BTW Abhay and Misha.

Good and a very lovely post Pocu.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

oh I sure do Miss Edward and Alice and I wouldn't mind seen something like that BTW Abhay and Misha.

Good and a very lovely post Pocu.

Hey Angie! Well, we are just hoping that the creatives build Abhay-Misha's bond that way. They like each-other.Misha has never hated him and is opening her heart and house for him. Abhay , of course , has always had a soft spot for her. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamikaSJain--sumana13--.Angel

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Wrong Forum!Ouch

Edited by Chill_Out - 07 January 2011 at 10:39am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index