Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

MishAnchhi Vs. Kabir : War of the Love Gurus (Page 2)

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
I hated Piya trying to harm Abhay in front of others by trying to expose him because he is the Guy who always saved her and stood by her when nobody else did. How can Piya do this to him even if finding the truth has become an obsession for her.It is a different thing that he would take the glass from her as he might have come prepared (Abhay is too smart to fell into Piya's trap that fast unless she harms herself to know the truth) because he knew that Piya would definitely try something. In the war of love Guru's I want Misha and Panchi to win and I would love to see Kabir go green with envy. Tracker trying to woo Angad was hilarious. I hope they would get Tracker and Angad to dance together too!  Loved Panchi standing up for herself too. I hope Kabir's Plan with T fails and that she does not turn up in time. One good thing which has happened because of T's absence is that Tracker and Angad got some more unexpected Screen space.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 07 January 2011 at 9:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kinkidearTheBlackJaguar

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Res! Don't expect a sensible reply from me. Abhay smiled in the first scene! I'm still getting over that!Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Join the gang.Day DreamingDay Dreaming 

Abhay is a dazzler. Isn't he?Day Dreaming

Totally!!Day Dreaming

Btw, updated mine on pg1Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--RitzieTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

res! i wanna be second
edited:

LOL today was a super fun epi..i missed abhay chuckling tho.bcz i tuned in 5 mins late..bcz yesh i was busy giving my rsa and pw pravachan hereOuch so i missed d scene of d day!ConfusedSleepy
bt i cn picture abhay smiling..bt chuckling..omgg who tickled his razed hard thick funny bones?????????????????????????

Abhay laughed because Piya wanted his help in researching on vampires.LOL....he faked laughter to tell her how ridiculous she is being. He told her to go and read Alice in Wonderland. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

bt man..pia is sooo obv..never fails to try her luck does she?..shes giving those goo goo eyes to him..smiling in an angelic fashion..trying to trap him..shucks ya i noe he wont touch it..bcz T will cum and play spoil sport for pia..n expect some ignore and mock pia actions tmrw..bcz A will  only to glad to ditch P and catch T...as fr mish n panccchiiiii awwwwwww.love d sisterly bond..they make my sis seem like a monster..bcz pancchi is awesome...my sis is dominatingOuch..

Awwwle, am sure your sister loves you in her own peculiar way. Siblings are bullies but they are the most special memory and company of your childhood and life. Secretly, am hoping T comes and takes Abhay away from Piya since Piya is too dangerous for Abhay right now. OuchLOLLOL

as fr d kabir angle...lol i loved him today ya..he was sooooooo much fun..he n angad made me laugh fr like 10 mins...bcz they were both acting like such boys..jerky boys..esp kabir..lol..he was acting llike a biatch...calling and makhan maroing T to disrupt abhiya's heady and steady connectionLOLLOL bt am glad he left his bitter biatch image n tok a u turn to d fun station!

TRUE. I like this Kabir any given day over the meanie that i saw during the trip. Kabir is not a bad guy and the creatives should keep that in mind. Smile

oh i loved d chipmunk version of pee loon for trangadLOL

Trust me. Pee Loon makes me laugh now... even when i hear the beautiful original version. LOL

as fr dat stupid office scene n panch getting d job!..hw cliched EK cn be!
oh n i hope siddant karnic n pancchi becum an item!

Office scenes end up being cliche , the only good part being that we didn't see Sid today. LOL

ya im doneTongue

--sumana13--Ritzie

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Res! Don't expect a sensible reply from me. Abhay smiled in the first scene! I'm still getting over that!Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

-Edited-

Someone please stop this jealousy from creeping into me! Its a sin but I can't help it! I mean, seriously! Abhay, Pia, T and now, Kabir! These people have it in them to lie in a way that would put even the truth to shame! 
First scene, just look at how Abhay laughed off Pia's suspicions on the existence of vampires! Its a different story all together that Pia didn't fall for it but still, he was literally like "You should go and read fairy tales! Next thing you know, you'll be asking me to help you search for Rapunzel with her ultra long hair"ROFL ROFL ROFL But what really left me awestruck is the contradiction between what Abhay showed and what he actually felt. He appeared to be amused at Pia's 'stupid' and 'silly' research topic on 'creatures that don't even exist' but as soon as he was out of her sight we could so clearly see the change in his expression! He was actually helpless and frustrated at the fact that come what may, Pia was not responding to his silent pleas of stopping herself from further drowning in his dark worldOuch Ouch Ouch

PKYEK will surely teach all kids and youngsters to lie with 100% success rate. LOL.....Abhay's transition from a ridiculing stud to a scared monster was too good. He is not that worried about coming out as a vampire as he is about Piya not being able to handle the truth. He is literally begging her to stop but he can't stop destiny from taking it's course.

Misha, I always expected her to support AbhIya but Panchi was a pleasant surprise. I'm happy that she got a job. She's really smart and has a bright futureEmbarrassed Embarrassed So, will we get a superclose AbhIya scene dancing on the same paper?Dancing Dancing  You know, I don't care if the rest of the world thinks Abhay is a jerk, I'm just glad that Misha and Panchi approve of him for Pia!Big smile 
Kabir, I won't justify what he was doing but he was adorable! Vishal's expressions were too cute! And oh, Welcome Back T!Hug

I really don't care either that what rest of the world thinks of Abhay. Misha and Pancchi like him- have developed an affection for him and that is more than enough. If Piya's pillars love Abhay , why bother with the rest? I do hope the girls manage to get AP on a paper. Vishal was adorable as the cute meanie. T is gonna come running to claim her property and Piya will go green with envy again. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL... i missed T. I am glad that she is back now.

TraNgad are like awww!! They're superduperawwwieeelicious! Angad's obliviousness to Tracker's efforts of drawing his attention left me giggling. And seeing Tracker's face and her puppy dog eyes, I really wanted to go hug her!!

P.S. I have a strong feeling that Abhay won't touch that glass. Either T or Kabir will come or Misha and Panchi will drag them for paperdanceWink

Yep, TrAngad are the cutest thing on the show. And i do hope Abhay gets rid of this glass drama without much nautanki. Piya bhi na!AngryLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Ritzie.Jane..

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by luv_wacko

res! i wanna be second
edited:

LOL today was a super fun epi..i missed abhay chuckling tho.bcz i tuned in 5 mins late..bcz yesh i was busy giving my rsa and pw pravachan hereOuch so i missed d scene of d day!ConfusedSleepy
bt i cn picture abhay smiling..bt chuckling..omgg who tickled his razed hard thick funny bones?????????????????????????

Abhay laughed because Piya wanted his help in researching on vampires.LOL....he faked laughter to tell her how ridiculous she is being. He told her to go and read Alice in Wonderland. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

he did??????????ROFL alice in wonder land?????/ srsly so have to catch that

bt man..pia is sooo obv..never fails to try her luck does she?..shes giving those goo goo eyes to him..smiling in an angelic fashion..trying to trap him..shucks ya i noe he wont touch it..bcz T will cum and play spoil sport for pia..n expect some ignore and mock pia actions tmrw..bcz A will  only to glad to ditch P and catch T...as fr mish n panccchiiiii awwwwwww.love d sisterly bond..they make my sis seem like a monster..bcz pancchi is awesome...my sis is dominatingOuch..

Awwwle, am sure your sister loves you in her own peculiar way. Siblings are bullies but they are the most special memory and company of your childhood and life. Secretly, am hoping T comes and takes Abhay away from Piya since Piya is too dangerous for Abhay right now. OuchLOLLOL

ya we both love each oder..she does in her bossy wayLOL ya i  dont ant abhay to get all hurt again..
as fr d kabir angle...lol i loved him today ya..he was sooooooo much fun..he n angad made me laugh fr like 10 mins...bcz they were both acting like such boys..jerky boys..esp kabir..lol..he was acting llike a biatch...calling and makhan maroing T to disrupt abhiya's heady and steady connectionLOLLOL bt am glad he left his bitter biatch image n tok a u turn to d fun station!

TRUE. I like this Kabir any given day over the meanie that i saw during the trip. Kabir is not a bad guy and the creatives should keep that in mind. Smile

kabir cn be a darlinmg..hes an absolute lady's man..bt d cvs r constantly butchering his character...bt today we saw d fun side..dis was d real kabir..n vishal tooLOL

oh i loved d chipmunk version of pee loon for trangadLOL

Trust me. Pee Loon makes me laugh now... even when i hear the beautiful original version. LOL

that version was d funniestttttttttt..i was clutching at my chest and laughing like mad!

as fr dat stupid office scene n panch getting d job!..hw cliched EK cn be!
oh n i hope siddant karnic n pancchi becum an item!

Office scenes end up being cliche , the only good part being that we didn't see Sid today. LOL

sid wud be dashing..uv seen arjun..u noe hw hot he cn look!( nt arjun bt karnic) ya we'll see on monday..wat im w8ng fr is d paper dance..i hope t n k dnt spoil dat!

ya im doneTongue

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged

>> I am still drooling over Abhay's smiles. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming 

-Edited-

Someone please stop this jealousy from creeping into me! Its a sin but I can't help it! I mean, seriously! Abhay, Pia, T and now, Kabir! These people have it in them to lie in a way that would put even the truth to shame!
>> It is amazing these people lie. Though I understand Abhay's lies - he has been doing them for decades but others? they are just 17.

First scene, just look at how Abhay laughed off Pia's suspicions on the existence of vampires! Its a different story all together that Pia didn't fall for it but still, he was literally like "You should go and read fairy tales! Next thing you know, you'll be asking me to help you search for Rapunzel with her ultra long hair"ROFL ROFL ROFL 
But what really left me awestruck is the contradiction between what Abhay showed and what he actually felt. He appeared to be amused at Pia's 'stupid' and 'silly' research topic on 'creatures that don't even exist' but as soon as he was out of her sight we could so clearly see the change in his expression! He was actually helpless and frustrated at the fact that come what may, Pia was not responding to his silent pleas of stopping herself from further drowning in his dark worldOuch Ouch Ouch
>> This again shows how expert Abhay is in lieing and hiding his emotions or expressions. I don't know if this is Vampire thingy to hide expressions as Chand does that very well too. Sometimes even Haseena, 

Misha, I always expected her to support AbhIya but Panchi was a pleasant surprise. I'm happy that she got a job. She's really smart and has a bright futureEmbarrassed Embarrassed So, will we get a superclose AbhIya scene dancing on the same paper?Dancing Dancing  You know, I don't care if the rest of the world thinks Abhay is a jerk, I'm just glad that Misha and Panchi approve of him for Pia!Big smile 
Kabir, I won't justify what he was doing but he was adorable! Vishal's expressions were too cute! 

>> Me too for Misha and Panchi supporting Abhiya 

And oh, Welcome Back T!Hug
TraNgad are like awww!! They're superduperawwwieeelicious! Angad's obliviousness to Tracker's efforts of drawing his attention left me giggling. And seeing Tracker's face and her puppy dog eyes, I really wanted to go hug her!!

P.S. I have a strong feeling that Abhay won't touch that glass. Either T or Kabir will come or Misha and Panchi will drag them for paperdanceWink
>> I am not sure about Abhay not touching the glass. I think he will with the hand mask as they showed in the SBS. Let's see tomorrow. 

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pRaTiBhA.1990

nyc post. .havn't saw d epi. .well abhay realy smiled kya Embarrassed

Yes, he smiled. Infact , almost laughed. Cute. Smile
leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Join the gang.Day DreamingDay Dreaming 

Abhay is a dazzler. Isn't he?Day Dreaming
does he dazzle uLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL*edward style*

TheBlackJaguar.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index