Hiten Gauri..Want them in KUTUMB III - Page 9

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Mehruhgt

They will be back if they get lead ,otherwsie not ,i dont know whts the problem in casting them as lead,these prod n channels,are just dont want to understand ,

they do want to cast old actors but abhi bhi they are not fully over come with this new faces ........

i dont know what will happened,as we are trying since yrs .........

yeah they will be back if they get lead roles ,we have been demanding producer and channel since kutumb ended that plz make a sequel of kutumb or do cast gauri hiten together  as a lead pair in some other show  but till now no one listened to us.

Originally posted by Mehruhgt

N there are lots of stories still not come on tv,they have not even try to make them.......if they make that kind of story it will be good ,not necessaray as vrinda said to play college kind of ,which is soo old and nothing there to do ,its better to have some matrue story with ght ,..........
completely agree with you mehru they should make some mature love story with ght.
Originally posted by adeela

yeah they will be back if they get lead roles ,we have been demanding producer and channel since kutumb ended that plz make a sequel of kutumb or do cast gauri hiten together  as a lead pair in some other show  but till now no one listened to us.

kya nahi suna yaarr...they came together in
AB AYEGA MAZZA
NAAM GUN JAYEGA
KHKH
KYUNKI
NB2
KYPH
LRL
KUMKUM
NB4
still u think that no one listens...come on yaarrrr😆😆😆😆
they will come back now in KUTUMB 3 yipeeeeeeeeeee
Originally posted by brindamarfatia

i will pm u..bte she is creative dir of balaji as far as i know
no,nishima jetley is working for sbs.
🤢

completely agree with you mehru they should make some mature love story with ght.

yeh i also agree....i dont wan them in college love story...they would look gud in corporate world yaarrrr😳😳....n i dont want family drama like balika n yeh rishta yuckkkkkkkkkkk🤢

no,nishima jetley is working for sbs.

ohhhhhhh😳😳😳

kya nahi suna yaarr...they came together in
AB AYEGA MAZZA
NAAM GUN JAYEGA
KHKH
KYUNKI
NB2
KYPH
LRL
KUMKUM
NB4
still u think that no one listens...come on yaarrrr😆😆😆😆
they will come back now in KUTUMB 3 yipeeeeeeeeeee
brinda  they didn't get lead roles except in khkh and khkh was just 13 episode series.

brinda  they didn't get lead roles except in khkh and khkh was just 13 episode series.

are par vo saath to aye na...n KYUNKI was only of KN after 2006 yaarrr.....they were hero heroine tulsi ko to fek diya tha HG ne yaarrr....

hamari demand pe KUMKUM n LRL mh laye to the yaarrr be happy for that

aise hi KUTUMB3 b hamari demand pe ayega with HG as leads n young role
awesome homepage n fc is rocking🥳

are par vo saath to aye na...n KYUNKI was only of KN after 2006 yaarrr.....they were hero heroine tulsi ko to fek diya tha HG ne yaarrr....

hamari demand pe KUMKUM n LRL mh laye to the yaarrr be happy for that

aise hi KUTUMB3 b hamari demand pe ayega with HG as leads n young role
main saath main ane ki nahin as a lead pair ki baat karahi hoon,in lrl they did just 2 scenes together aur kukum main kitna pakaya tha ye sab hi jante hain aur rahi baat kyunki ki tu no doubt they got so much fame and awards as  karan nandini but media aaj bhi mhir tulsi ko hi mention karta hai plus gauri ka character on and off raha .
in ngj they had done 3 scenes together rest of the serial was maha boring except gauri nothing was worth watching in ngj and kyph was a biggest disappointment for all ght jodi lovers.
in sab hi shows main ght ke names use kiyegaye unki chemistry ko utilize nahin kiya gaya jiski hum fans kitne saal se demand karahe hain.
aur rahi baat nb ki tu woh tu reality show tha.