Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Hiten Gauri..Want them in KUTUMB III (Page 73)

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyotika20

Originally posted by Mehruhgt

Originally posted by Amina90

Originally posted by ghotu

why pyar ki ek kahani .............they should be back now in their own show i leads ......

the concept of the show is good naa,isliyeBig smile

Isn't PKYEK having a special valentine episode where stars from other old shows are coming? Any chance of GHT comimg since it is a Balaji show?

really amina...........wld be wonderful if GHT wld come naDay Dreaming but m not sure if they willOuch

i dont think they ll come there...plus balaji hasnot offered them i think soo too

yeah knowing ekta's past record n partial attitude she will call her silly fav pairs except for the best ones i.e GHT

yes i wanted HG to perform in PKYEK...lets request this guys....ekta shayad HG ko layenge...imagine HG performing

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adeela

thanks for the magazine pics brinda
gauri has decorated the new house as beautiful as she did the old one.
wish to see more pics of ght's new house in which gauri,hiten,nevaan and katya are also present.

ur welcome dr
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

i think now we all shld start posting requests everyday to show ght's interview on valentine's on SBS n Telly.dost's FB wall guys......wht say U all??
yeah i also think the same jyoti.

i guess v shd request for HITENs bday...wat say guys..bcz valentine muj 2 min ka interview nahi chahiye...want a fulll fleged interview of HG n that can b possible on hitens bday only
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

this is high time, ekta should realize that what viewers want and instead of copying kutumb's music and scenes in other serials  ekta should make kutumb's sequel or kutumb 3 with gauri hiten.

look yaarrr wat i feel is vo KUTUMB k music copy karti hai means she still thinks of KUTUMB..n she knoes KUTUMB kaha oe hai...
guys there are chances of KUTUMB sequel yaarr...
bas mail karte raho n wall pe likhte raho
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

and yeah that kmh people again ussing kutumb background music ektaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa is just  too much,she doesnt want to listen to us but she always use kutumb stuff in her other serials ....this is just not done

hain they use kutumb's music kyaShocked...........tht's soooooooooooo badAngry......i don't watch any serials so i m not aware of these thingsDisapprove........ ektaAngry using kutumb's music n various other scenes shows clearly tht how she n  everyone else who does the same know very well  how KUTUMB was THE BEST  thing on TV ever,be it the storyline,the lead pair,performances dialogues n music still they won't go aheadAngry n make a new sequel with GHT who deserve to back with it the MOST....... BUT use bits n pieces from KUTUMB shameleselyAngry for their lame showsThumbs Down n gud for nothing actors who don''t even guarantee TRP'sDisapprove

i agree jyoti....ekta choranti kahikiAngryAngryAngry
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Vrindz

Originally posted by brindamarfatia

here u go guys

Gauri kissing Neevan..its a blurred pic..but i guess u can view it

aree nah yaar its neevan kissing his mom gauriEmbarrassed that is wat i can seeTongue

yup it's little nevaan kissing his beautiful momEmbarrassedcho-cuteSmile......but who is there in the other pic ???

are jyoti vo nahi dikhta...LOLLOL
yes its Neevan kissing Gauri kya karu excitement mein wrong likh diyaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyotika20

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghotu

i want them in pyaar ki yeh ek kahaani,thats the only show on t.v. right now which deserves ghtEmbarrassed

u seriously think that....vo starting mein acha tha par ab vo  ruin ho gaya hai...pata nahi us show ko koi bacha bhi payega ya nahi...
instead of abhay-piya vo HG ko laati to...HG to eternal lovers lagte bhi n perfect chemistry aatiDay Dreaming...AP to lagte bhi nahi yaarrr....
i was thinking yesterday only k kash HG hoten n HITEN as vampire awwwwwwww.....obv agar HG hote to story bhi kuch logic vali hoti

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_ght

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Vrindz

I agree Mehru nw weneva i watch that show my moral boosts n i badly want KUTUMB back
i simply hate such shows which use kutumb stuff ........waisay bhi not watching any drama on tv now a days .....waisay bhi nahi deikhti thi only ght serials n all.......besides that mujhay axn,discovery assay channels achay lagtay hain,anad travel base ...soo no dramas for me

vrinda dont know na kay kya hoga ...........i dont know wht to say abt kutumb comeback,ayega ya nahi god knows ......this is wht happening since yrs .........they have big time problem with kutumb return i think ........kaash get to know wht they think abt kutumb returns i mean sony ..........

hey mehru dont demoralize us yaarrr.....
HG will come back with KUTUMB for sure..

look abhi arjun-rati nbairi piya valo ki request ho rahi hai...
usmese to AR kabhi vapas nahi ayenge bcz rati will not work with arjun for sure....
n bairi pia vale bhi possible nahi hai
so balaji has an option to think about KUTUMB 3 ....
they will pakka bring back HG with KUTUMb 3 n HG are also ready now....
just keep on mailing n writing on wall...
kuch to zarur milega
dont be disheartened dr...

HITEN GAURI WILL BE BACK WITH KUTUMB 3

a small gift for u to cheer u up.....

Go to top