Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehruhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

ok guys we need 100s of people to join or like the grps for kutumb 3 on FB ...........is it possible .......bc right now members are soo less ..we need more n more people to join .......otherwsie i think no use na ....what u all say ...dont know even i am loosing hopes now...

vrinda time to lagta hai but how much time they ll take to make one serial for ght .....yaar if they want they can make it now or asap,bc extra ordinary story inhain milay gi nahi ....bc they dont have that much creative brains ........i hope weget something soon yaar...bc missing the good old days .......
Edited by Mehruhgt - 13 years ago
brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mehruhgt

ok guys we need 100s of people to join or like the grps for kutumb 3 on FB ...........is it possible .......bc right now members are soo less ..we need more n more people to join .......otherwsie i think no use na ....what u all say ...dont know even i am loosing hopes now...

vrinda time to lagta hai but how much time they ll take to make one serial for ght .....yaar if they want they can make it now or asap,bc extra ordinary story inhain milay gi nahi ....bc they dont have that much creative brains ........i hope weget something soon yaar...bc missing the good old days .......

dont loose hope dr..HG pakka vapas ayenge....dekh hume sabko spam karna hi padega...v spam SBS,BALAJI n SONY with diff acc..u guys mail plzzz...n group join nahi karege to no probs yaarrrr its ok v have to make them realize that KUTUMB n HG are still in demand..n kuch to zarur hoga paakaaa...
but v will have to do this for almost 2-3 months to shayad kuch dekhega....n ye roz karna padega everyday for almost 2-3 months to kuch farak dekhega...
plz guys dont loos hope dr..

this is for u

When the world says, "Give up,"
Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."😉

we will have to try this time...its the perfect time yaarrr...Gauris is also in well shape n NK are also 1 year old so now HG has agreed to return..ab hume PH to realize karvana hai..pakka kuch to hoga pakka mark my words dr....

Mehruhgt thumbnail

Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

dont loose hope dr..HG pakka vapas ayenge....dekh hume sabko spam karna hi padega...v spam SBS,BALAJI n SONY with diff acc..u guys mail plzzz...n group join nahi karege to no probs yaarrrr its ok v have to make them realize that KUTUMB n HG are still in demand..n kuch to zarur hoga paakaaa...
but v will have to do this for almost 2-3 months to shayad kuch dekhega....n ye roz karna padega everyday for almost 2-3 months to kuch farak dekhega...
plz guys dont loos hope dr..

this is for u

When the world says, "Give up,"
Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."😉

we will have to try this time...its the perfect time yaarrr...Gauris is also in well shape n NK are also 1 year old so now HG has agreed to return..ab hume PH to realize karvana hai..pakka kuch to hoga pakka mark my words dr....

ok as u say ......keeping hoping .....i hope within 3 months something might come up otherwise .......😊
brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mehruhgt

ok as u say ......keeping hoping .....i hope within 3 months something might come up otherwise .......😊

dont loose hope dr...kuch na kuch to  zarur hoga
Mehruhgt thumbnail
lets see whts goonna happens........:)
gaurilover_4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

let me tell u 1 thing shumila...u r doing this fab job of posting HG pics on regular basis....it feels so good to watch all this HG picz here
lovely sight

Thanks for the appreciation vrinda 😳😃

Mehruhgt thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurilover_4eve

Thanks for the appreciation vrinda 😳😃

yup vrinda right...........keep posting the pics ......its always gr8 to see good old memories ...😊
Vrindz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ya the golden memories